Jul 21 - 50 Cent Disses Chamillionaire and Ghostface

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #81
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
i just thot about it.. i hope this gets bigger..cause both albums r commin out around the same time.. cham gonna get the exposure he finally deserves and will ja rule 50.. 50 will then have an excuse to stop livin off rap and live off his juice box money he juss made
 10 years ago '07        #82
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I know Cham probably won't even respon to fifty. I wish he would though because Cham would tear him apart
 07-22-2007, 12:31 AM         #83
Mentally_Able  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know whats funny? all this "fu*k 50" font doesnt mean sh*t...u n*ggaz are still gonna listen to the album whether u buy it or download it.
 10 years ago '04        #84
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
ghostface didn't write supreme clientele? yeah ok. name another rapper with ghost's bugged out style, dude is unique, nobody else is writing about no baked ziti, strawberry kiwi sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #85
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
why is every thread around bx lately "50 disses _________(insert big name drop)"

dude is tryna get attention for his album.
 10 years ago '04        #86
Ganja Man 
space
space
$983 | Props total: 45 45
the rap / trap game don't understand that money can get big as stuff wanna get poppin if there was a universal portal for niche projects...I have an idea
E-indie...Where you Pull The Strings.
 10 years ago '04        #87
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
Jus Like Koopa Said About Jones, Jus Ignore Em And Tha Dummy'll Fall!
 07-22-2007, 07:16 AM         #88
meech_dawg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does 50 have issues?

Hes going to get washed up
 07-22-2007, 07:43 AM         #89
biggup5550  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess people do have thier right to voice the opinion of thier choice but if you are black and have a chance to make something of yourself, that is a good thing! We need to make sure that we continue to make it in this business so we make a way for the youth tring to come up in rap and hip hop!! BIGGUP REPPIN WEST PHILLY TIL I DIE bandeinc.com:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
 07-22-2007, 07:44 AM         #90
biggup5550  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess people do have thier right to voice the opinion of thier choice but if you are black and have a chance to make something of yourself, that is a good thing! We need to make sure that we continue to make it in this business so we make a way for the youth tring to come up in rap and hip hop!! BIGGUP REPPIN WEST PHILLY TIL I DIE bandeinc.com:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
 10 years ago '04        #91
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
50 has so much money, you can hate all he want, but he laughs straight to the bank regardless.

i don't understand how he can diss chamillionaire like that. cham is cool with scrappy and buck. i guess 50 doesn't care anymore. the only person in g-unit that will be straight no matter how many records he sells is yayo - 50's tax write-off.
 07-22-2007, 08:51 AM         #92
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his run is over with now you can definetly tell he's just trying to get more publicity. FACE IT CURTIS you aint no 2pac no one gives a fu*k if you diss someone your sh*t is whack now.
 10 years ago '04        #93
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Actually Yayo's stupid as was the one who really dissed ghostface, he tried to say Ghost is irrelevant, read it again and you see 50 stated he did not agree with that but its no secret that Ghostlast album didnt do sh*t thanks to Def Jam............he everyone has the right for there own opinion........both still cool with G-Unit, if thats the case whoo kidon his show on hot 97 or sirius satellite radio would not be playing there music. But Yayo is a fu*kin idiot.....50 is not that crazy to diss the wu............lol.
 10 years ago '04        #94
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
cham nice...50 shouldn't be talking about church and stuff...didn't he have a song called "God Gave Me Style"?

"I wanna give a shout out to T.D. Jakes"
 07-22-2007, 03:19 PM         #95
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tryin to boost them record and vitamin water sales.....with bullsh*t beef.....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy