Jul 21 - 50 Cent Disses Chamillionaire and Ghostface

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2007, 02:32 PM         #61
CMONEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope this cd flops. that'll shut him up for a little bit
honestly if this cd flops, their will be no more 50 cent altogether hell end up like a producer or some sh*t and maybe say a couple lines on a track but he wont spit...but if he does try to come back even after a flop it proves how much of a greedy rich fu*king idiot he is
 10 years ago '07        #62
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,616 | Props total: 3937 3937
 player2k said:
what did he do? make a diss song? if so what is the name of it.
dude dedicated a whole mixtape to Mike Jones...excuse me Dyke Jones..yeah you should really keep your ear in the streets, Sound of Revenge cool got the boy national attention 5.5 million to be exact, but he thrives on mixtapes....you should request someone post Mixtape Messiah pt 1 (3 disc all flows, disc 2 is chopped and screwed) the original, or go buy it if you can find it still im pretty sure he's not publishing anymore of that mixtape, that is a classic beyond it's time you have to hear it
 10 years ago '07        #63
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,616 | Props total: 3937 3937
 CaShMoNeYDfG said:
damn...am i the only one who thought chamillionaire and 50 would make records together? :banghead: all that singin and sh*t, they even look a like kinda
there is a record recorded, they did the track together infact 2 tracks have been recorded, him and 50 was also featured on Stat Quo's upcoming Statlanta that track on that album was gonna feature Eminem, Chamillionaire, StatQuo, 50 cent and Lil Jon on the beat, i forgot the name of the song, but it was definently coming. The whole ordeal though was both record labels Univesal and Interscope had to clear the record before it came out, that never happened and it won't due to what 50 just did, Chamillionaire addressed 50 cent interview on the first track of Mixtape Messiah 3 Get Ya Burners Out, check it out if you haven't already
 10 years ago '05        #64
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
he never quits
 07-21-2007, 03:18 PM         #65
OHIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manye chamillionarie likes 50 and now he juss diss him datz messed up 50 needs to chill
 10 years ago '06        #66
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 S-DAWG said:
Spin magazine has released a recent interview they conducted with 50 Cent and Tony Yayo in its entirety via their website. The uncut interview features the G-Unit rapper delivering some pretty unexpected disses to rival rappers.

50 Cent has never ...

"Guys like Ghostface don't matter. They don't. They had a run, but it's over"

been one to shy away from beef, but few would have expected him to go after Chamillionaire, Ghostface and Master P.

"None of those people sell records," 50 Cent said in the interview.

After being corrected by the interviewer about how well Chamillionaire's debut "The Sound of Revenge" album sold he added, "Let him go sell gospel records, if he's so fu*kin' righteous. I can write around the curses if I want to, but you can't tell me to write around the curses. First of all, there's a clean version of the record available, anyway, if people don't want to hear that content."

Yayo then brought up Ghostface k!llah: "The streets are different now," Yayo said. "Guys like Ghostface don't matter. They don't. They had a run, but it's over."

Yayo also made the claim that Ghostface didn't write his "Supreme Clientele" album. While 50 couldn't comment on that, he did criticize Ghostface for the sales of his last album.

"In my camp, a couple hundred thousand records is a failure. From my perspective, if I sell 200,000 copies, after selling 12 million records, it's considered terrible...But if you're on a major record label, and he [Ghostface] is, and you sell a couple hundred thousand records, that was a failure. Your fu*kin' photos and videos aren't recouped with 200,000 copies sold."

50 wasn't only focusing on rappers, he also had a few words for Oprah...

LMAO Yayo runnin his mouth like always "In my camp, a couple hundred thousand records is a failure. From my perspective"

Ummm.... Tony how much did you sell again?.... Or right your in the same "Failure" ranking as you clam Ghostface is you didn't even ship platium or sell even close to it, fall back old man.

To me 50 isn't relevant anymore he's a whiney, scorned little hoodrat cause he ain't getting no love nor is the Gay-Unit, 50's street cred is gone.

Last edited by John_Dillinga; 07-21-2007 at 04:07 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #67
Hplaya20 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 24 24
 CuZzA said:
Cham > 50
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #68
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
yayo is wack he shouldnt be talking about nobody
 07-21-2007, 05:41 PM         #69
Slntcell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn whats up with 50 lately just buggin on every body. He my boy and all but damn.
 07-21-2007, 06:24 PM         #70
wilsonbyron  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT THAT SELLING 200,000 sh*t. BUT HE WONT EVEN TALK ABOUT LLOYD BANKS ONLY SELLING 239,000 IN THE US AND 324,000 WORLDWIDE. THAT IS THE LAMEST sh*t EVER. WTF
 07-21-2007, 06:41 PM         #71
Rubio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea cham didn't start that beef wit Dike Jones.anyways ... i doubt Chamillion will diss 50...he already said in Mixtape Messiah 2 he's done with beef...he might make a comment about it or even that but i doubt he'll diss him.But everybody already knows Chamill would lyrically k!ll 50.
 10 years ago '05        #72
chop 
space
space
space
$199 | Props total: 0 0
whenever 50 the hater talk sh*t, jus think of his queer a.ss on gq!
 10 years ago '05        #73
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
chams too real to diss 50..even tho i was hoppin for cham to ahve beef with sum 1 on wax....I wanna ehar Cham Ether Mothafukas!!!!
fuk i dont mind 50.. but dude juss thru a bi*ch azz jab at cham.. 50s Goin downnnnnnn
Ch-Ch-Chamilliatry Maaaayne
 07-21-2007, 10:29 PM         #74
P-Dolla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hearing about fifty is getting tiring son is GARBAGE now...he should just STFU and yayo? lmao no one should address that dude fu*kin puppet
 10 years ago '06        #75
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
.....................50?
 07-21-2007, 10:46 PM         #76
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 knows how to sell albums you have to give him that.
now that coke bought vitamin water he's a bigger baller than Jay-z, the man is still on the come up
 10 years ago '05        #77
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Ghost + Chamillionaire >> 50 + Yayo + G-Unit
 07-21-2007, 11:55 PM         #78
SoMe d0p3 Shyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...50 is and will alwayz be garbage...he remindz me of a spoiled little kidz who dosent shut the f*ck up and HAS to get what he wantz...thiz guy will neva learn...keep talkin' cuz Cham will stomp u juzt like Game did...
 07-21-2007, 11:56 PM         #79
rahuLL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 scared kanye gonna outsell him

dude was like 'i aint gonna push my album' and then he had the same rls date as ti , pused it then pushed it again
 07-21-2007, 11:59 PM         #80
SoMe d0p3 Shyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools
thatz a damn good quote mayne
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago