most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2007, 03:53 AM         #1
6759 pageviews
99 comments

S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 21 - 50 Cent Disses Chamillionaire and Ghostface

Spin magazine has released a recent interview they conducted with 50 Cent and Tony Yayo in its entirety via their website. The uncut interview features the G-Unit rapper delivering some pretty unexpected disses to rival rappers.

50 Cent has never ...

"Guys like Ghostface don't matter. They don't. They had a run, but it's over"

been one to shy away from beef, but few would have expected him to go after Chamillionaire, Ghostface and Master P.

"None of those people sell records," 50 Cent said in the interview.

After being corrected by the interviewer about how well Chamillionaire's debut "The Sound of Revenge" album sold he added, "Let him go sell gospel records, if he's so fu*kin' righteous. I can write around the curses if I want to, but you can't tell me to write around the curses. First of all, there's a clean version of the record available, anyway, if people don't want to hear that content."

Yayo then brought up Ghostface k!llah: "The streets are different now," Yayo said. "Guys like Ghostface don't matter. They don't. They had a run, but it's over."

Yayo also made the claim that Ghostface didn't write his "Supreme Clientele" album. While 50 couldn't comment on that, he did criticize Ghostface for the sales of his last album.

"In my camp, a couple hundred thousand records is a failure. From my perspective, if I sell 200,000 copies, after selling 12 million records, it's considered terrible...But if you're on a major record label, and he [Ghostface] is, and you sell a couple hundred thousand records, that was a failure. Your fu*kin' photos and videos aren't recouped with 200,000 copies sold."

50 wasn't only focusing on rappers, he also had a few words for Oprah...

[pic - click to view]

http://www.jumpoff.tv/new .. ory.php?id=556

99 comments for "Jul 21 - 50 Cent Disses Chamillionaire and Ghostface"

10 years ago '05        #2
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
Curtis Is Goin Platinum Tho But He A bi*ch Regardless Of How Many PPL Buy That Album
 07-21-2007, 04:09 AM         #3
S-DAWG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts funny to me
 10 years ago '05        #4
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
whats that about ghostface not writing his supreme clientele album, its the second time I see someone sayin something about that in less then a week.
 10 years ago '05        #5
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3658 3658
What he says about Chamillionaire dont matter or hold any weight cuz he hardly curses anyway Its not like Chamillionaire is changing cuz of all the hip hop targeting thats going on right now.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 07-21-2007 at 04:30 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #6
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Cham > 50
 10 years ago '07        #7
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Chuck_Remixed said:
What he says about Chamillionaire dont matter or hold any weight cuz he hardly curses anyway Its not like Chamillionaire is changing cuz of all the hip hop targeting thats going on right now.
fifty went at ghost , wayne, kayne, and chamillionaire tryin to bait beef in order to boost his sales thats all him and em always does it thats how they create a buzz, hip hop is dying, 50 hating on chamillionaire for what, ghost face for what, serious all the cats he dissin our next generation rappers except for ghost, kayne fairly new, wayne just get national attention,and chamil one album deep, n*ggas need to do a fu*k fifty track and half man half bi*ch = 50 cent
 07-21-2007, 06:02 AM         #8
ksolo830  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought chamillionaire was supposed to be doing work w/ 50 and g-unit. guess not after this. g-unit is a sinking ship anyways :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #9
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3658 3658
 VinceTran said:
oh man..... don't p!ss off cham..... just ask mike jones.... chamillitary mayne... gonna tear him up
Nah, Cham aint that type, the thing between Mike Jones and him was real, this aint. Dont expect a diss record from Cham, he aint the type to engage in sh*t like this. Tho i am guessing.
 10 years ago '04        #10
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 499 499
50 knows he needs to hype his piece of sh*t album for it to sell, since he can't get no guest spots on it cause he disses everybody. Wow, Tony GayYo has room to talk with his a.ss sucking off 50 every chance he gets some media attention. YaYo is going nowhere, so I guess soon it will just be him and 50 fu*king each other in the a.ss, and everyone else will move on. 50 and Yayo are both sh*t.
 07-21-2007, 07:24 AM         #11
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this 50/ghost thing been goin on forever tho...that ain nothin new....and UGH like who gives a fu*k about cham
 10 years ago '06        #12
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
50 must aint hear what my boy cham did to dyke jones a while back I'm gone sit back and wait and see what comes from this.

Oh yea y yayo aint say sh*t about how t.I.p did him at da bet awards????
 10 years ago '05        #13
player2k 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
 Dj MuRdA said:
50 must aint hear what my boy cham did to dyke jones a while back I'm gone sit back and wait and see what comes from this.

Oh yea y yayo aint say sh*t about how t.I.p did him at da bet awards????
what did he do? make a diss song? if so what is the name of it.
 10 years ago '05        #14
player2k 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
 Jorge Da 6'2" said:
Curtis Is Goin Platinum Tho But He A bi*ch Regardless Of How Many PPL Buy That Album
whats the purpose of calling a gangsta rapper a bi*ch online? shouldn't u tell him that to his face.
 10 years ago '04        #15
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 843 843
50 is dissin the people that alot of ppl listen to, thats all he's doing, hyping up his new album...Hope it's got different tracks then the ones that have been released already...On the real though 50 is ONLY hot cause of Em and Dre, in reality. If Dre didnt have ridiculous production on 50's debut he wouldn't be where he's at now. No Dre, no In Da Club, no In Da Club, no radioplay...But rap beef is getting old as fu*k now anyway
 07-21-2007, 08:41 AM         #16
sneakerfreak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chammilionaire has a grammy.
 10 years ago '07        #17
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
@ 50 thinking everything is about record sales...Ironman>>anything 5o or g-unit has eva made...
 07-21-2007, 09:03 AM         #18
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another 50 thread.....WOW
 10 years ago '04        #19
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
Ghostface Wrote His Verses For Supreme Clientele, But Rza And Others Provided A Lot Of The Content And Production.
 10 years ago '05        #20
TheDboy 
space
space
$436 | Props total: 12 12
 VinceTran said:
oh man..... don't p!ss off cham..... just ask mike jones.... chamillitary mayne... gonna tear him up
I been hip to Cham fo a longtime way before sound of revenge and Cham do have it in him to k!ll 50 I dont know about this Cham we seeing now but 50 dont wanna bring it out em
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy