NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2007, 03:28 PM         #161
CMONEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fifty cant go a fu*kin day without bein a lil c*cky a.ss bi*ch... i hate dude so much just cuz his personality not cuz his money...hes a whack a.ss rapper and he needs to stop talkin like as if without his album dropping were all fu*ked... lmao i could give two sh*ts about "curtis" ive completly banned all fifty products that includes his whack a.ss raps, vitamin water, and anything else dude tries to promote

im still laughin at the fact that he went to a g unit meeting and hes the only n*gga wit some g unit kicks on...lol shows how much his camp even respects dude... hope dude turns out like donald trump without gettin rich again

Last edited by CMONEY; 07-20-2007 at 03:30 PM..
 07-20-2007, 03:29 PM         #162
Mello_da_don 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HA! Dis is funny!
 07-20-2007, 03:38 PM         #163
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is a pus*y

but kanye better not move his sh*t I mean it, if he doesn't I'm not fu*king with him.
 10 years ago '05        #164
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
I dont understand, if some of you think 50 is so wack why does he sell the most albums when he come's out?? the dude is a ill artist whether you like it or not. he may not be the top lyricist but just his concepts alone for a song and the way he puts them together makes him one of the best. noone can come up with an idea and direction like he does. Thats plain fact, I have to ask this question to the wayne fans, when does his songs ever make any sense?? they dont, thats why he's so much better as a feature rapper. he finds punch lines and words that rhyme and puts them together, a style i believe he has took from cassidy in recent years.
 10 years ago '04        #165
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
i like 50s interviews more than tha music he put out

true story
 10 years ago '06        #166
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
 Domic462 said:
wayne is a pus*y

but kanye better not move his sh*t I mean it, if he doesn't I'm not fu*king with him.
that makes no sense....
 07-20-2007, 05:49 PM         #167
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got the internet goin' nuts once again. If people just ignored him maybe he wouldn't be where he is now. He's a smart man there's no denying that. If Jadakiss couldn't knock 50 off then there's no way in hell Wayne will do anything to him. And to everyone sayin' Game did this and that to 50 and 50 didn't holla back @ him. Think about it.. 50 gets paid off of Game. Would you destroy your product? Nah. 50 is always a step ahead of these n*ggas. He picks and chooses his beefs. Look @ how emotional n*ggas get whenever 50 says something .
 10 years ago '05        #168
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
50 is a bum. Always trying to start beef to get record sales
 10 years ago '05        #169
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 TRiL said:
50 got the internet goin' nuts once again. If people just ignored him maybe he wouldn't be where he is now. He's a smart man there's no denying that. If Jadakiss couldn't knock 50 off then there's no way in hell Wayne will do anything to him. And to everyone sayin' Game did this and that to 50 and 50 didn't holla back @ him. Think about it.. 50 gets paid off of Game. Would you destroy your product? Nah. 50 is always a step ahead of these n*ggas. He picks and chooses his beefs. Look @ how emotional n*ggas get whenever 50 says something .
Very TRUE, 50 wants people to say how wack he is and how typical the marketing scheme is because when you talk to people about it and make posts on forums you're actually promoting his name. 50 is a VERY SMART dude i like him as a business man and may consider buying his next album cause he keeps it real in his interviews and im not a 50 fan at all. I just want to hear what the disc will be about. Its more than music how the game is setup now you can only say so much shyt, Wayne is a millionare rapping about hood shyt.Thats makes him a better rapper than Jay-z or 50??????? 50 flow or metaphors cant fu*k with Wayne but 50 first disc GRODT accomplished more that Wayne ever accomplished in his ENTIRE career.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 07-20-2007 at 06:14 PM..
 07-20-2007, 06:13 PM         #170
JSizzzle806 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ggggg G Unit!!!
 10 years ago '04        #171
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 58 58
 07-20-2007, 06:23 PM         #172
MRS.BIRDMAN JR. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezy Is Gonna Muuurrrddeerr Dude
Jus Watch
Weezy Gonna Diss Em On His [[amusment Park]] Instrumental..real Smack
Who Listens To 50 Anymore??!!!! Plz Tell Me!!
 10 years ago '05        #173
abdullah 
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 285 285
that sh*t was funny
 10 years ago '05        #174
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 355 355
this should be good
 07-20-2007, 06:37 PM         #175
Tunyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kayne aint no ja rule
 10 years ago '04        #176
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
come on 50 is full of sh*t this guy always try to pick a beef b4 his album comes out o he can get some hype if i was both i wouldn't say anything back to this dude so they won;t help this guy out with sells
 10 years ago '04        #177
jigdagod 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 0 0
Come on now 50....you know you ain't selling more than Kanye on any day with that lazy a.ss flow with no substance behind it. Kanye will murder 50 Sept 11.

As far as Weezy goes...I'll have to say he'll k!ll 50 too. 50 is iight but he ain't what he use to be.
 07-20-2007, 07:03 PM         #178
CapriattiTrill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 isn't even close to being on Wayne's level, and it wouldn't even be funny if they start recording diss trax.
 07-20-2007, 07:42 PM         #179
Peruvianfinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what if he starts beef before an album drops ..this is HIP HOP isn't it...are you supposed to stay in your grind , be flashy , not give a fu*k and throw n*ggas out your way. If thats NOT what you want from an artist go listen to POP where they just colab with everyone they come in contact with.

Well if Wayne "destroys" 50 then he shouldn't have any reason NOT to get back at him right? Let's remmember people NO1 buys CDS anymore we mostly download it ..and when a 50cent album drops everyone goes berserk ..when a Kanye west album (how many already) it went crazy too but just look how many times 50cent comes up in any forum.
 10 years ago '05        #180
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
i dont see how hes dissing weezy? if nething hes giving him a compliment..

he said a wh0ore is willing to sleep with whoever will pay them.. hes in turn sayin weezy fu*ks with so many ppl in the rap game rite now and hes gettin paid for it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy