Jul 19 - 50 Cent Calls Lil Wayne A Whore During Hot97 Interview!! [AUDIO LINKS]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
randolph 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
first off, lil' wayne has developed into an exceptional talent because when he just got in the game he wasn't ready for the majors.....now he's on his game! he it 2 grand slams with tha carter I and II, with III on the way this is good publicity. in fact its good for hip hop because lately all the so called beefs are watered down. 50 cents a mainstream GIANT! He's an indivdual that plots out everything in advance so he never loses. i can bet that he has thought about dissin wayne for sometime, but waited on the right time. its always a strategy with fifty and he never takes inpulsive gabs. he's too smart and controlled! if wayne would wait like nas did(even though he lost), prepare and come back when he knows hes ready(so he can hit him hard) because right now fifty probably has made a diss already. so when wayne replies fifty can hit him with a diss right away and have enough time to listen to what he said and hit him again. THE ART OF WAR. ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD. this should be interesting. good luck to both. the summer is about to sizzle!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #122
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1044 1044
Wayne is on coke half the time he raps, puttin out too many verses too, alot of them are starting to sound the same. I feel what 50 is saying about him being a wh0ore, but Wayne tryin to get his dough. 50 shouldnt say anything about him being a wh0ore for a dollar cuz he puts his name on any and everything he can to make a dollar. Only reason he called him a wh0ore is because the song Wayne did with Ja.
 10 years ago '04        #123
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
i get money better than in the club?

na fif. it is dope tho.
 10 years ago '04        #124
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
there are a lot of haters in here. You're telling me if another artist comes to you and says, I'll give $70,000 to feature on my song, you're not going to take it?
 10 years ago '07        #125
UltimateWarrior 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
kanye and weezy is about to get in that a** 50 is done goodbye curtissssssssssssssssssssssssss
 10 years ago '07        #126
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
This is all cus he did a song with Ja?
 07-20-2007, 12:28 PM         #127
J Hill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:

People laugh and joke about 50 but that n*gga smart
That Cam diss gave that n*gga an album title and hella promotion for an album that he probably had no direction with....CUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRTTIS

lmao@that n*gga cam is weak. he used my name in a diss record like its really gonna hurt me. thats the name my mom gave me...lmao
ex-fu*king-actly
 10 years ago '04        #128
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
don't you people understand. 50 cent new album is coming and there's no buzz and all of his 3 videos ain't doin sh*t. So just like when he was about to drop his last two albums, he gets into beef with another rapper so that people will maybe buy his album. For GRODT, he went against Ja Rule. For The Massacre, he went against Jadakiss & Fat Joe. And now for Curtis, he's going aginst Lil' Wayne. He doesn't have a life. He always goes against way better rappers them him. he sucks. He knows that G-Unit Records is going down, so he is desperate for album sales. Curtis will sell less units then Massacre who sold less then GRODT. fu*k the Gay-unit. Their time on top of the game is done.

50 Cent is the Soundscan wh0ore Of Hip-Hop.
 07-20-2007, 12:28 PM         #129
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SilverServer215 said:
Aint like 50 aint wrong, Weezy hop on everybodies sh*t now, when b4 this n*gga was Cash Money exclusive
yup it aint like the statement aint true....this should be interesting nonetheless
 07-20-2007, 12:30 PM         #130
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_ee_z said:
there are a lot of haters in here. You're telling me if another artist comes to you and says, I'll give $70,000 to feature on my song, you're not going to take it?
considering half his features he just rambles which makes it even worse
 07-20-2007, 12:31 PM         #131
J Hill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ u kats that aint understanding 50 making money in many different avenues and not just this rap sh*t.

so i doubt if this album dont do platinum numbers it's gone hurt his pockets.

i aint gone riff thou cuz i aint 50, i aint wayne and i aint cassidy. but 50 a business man, those other two rappers (and i fu*ks wit cassidy) is nothing but just that....rappers.
 07-20-2007, 12:34 PM         #132
J Hill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da_hustla said:
don't you people understand. 50 cent new album is coming and there's no buzz and all of his 3 videos ain't doin sh*t. So just like when he was about to drop his last two albums, he gets into beef with another rapper so that people will maybe buy his album. For GRODT, he went against Ja Rule. For The Massacre, he went against Jadakiss & Fat Joe. And now for Curtis, he's going aginst Lil' Wayne. He doesn't have a life. He always goes against way better rappers them him. he sucks. He knows that G-Unit Records is going down, so he is desperate for album sales. Curtis will sell less units then Massacre who sold less then GRODT. fu*k the Gay-unit. Their time on top of the game is done.

^^^^ Lmao must be a lil wayne fan, u should bout stupid as fu*k.
 10 years ago '05        #133
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
like it or not... 50 a lyrical monster... check out his mixtapes!!
 10 years ago '05        #134
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
Man I hate funk flex he is the biggest G unit groupie out there. He d*ck rides everything 50 says. Matter fact I hate his show because he d*ck rides any artist that comes on. Even Hurrican Chris
 10 years ago '07        #135
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
Weezy>Kanye>Pres. Bush>50.....50 wanna sell albums so he fake beefn ole gimmick a.ss dude...mannnn weezy only on everybody stuff cuz he k!lln everything so y wouldnt they want him...weezy a beast...peaceeeeeee
 07-20-2007, 01:12 PM         #136
North By NW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da_hustla said:

^ real talk.

He's doing what he gotta do to get his hustle on. He's a business man, not a damn artist anymore.
 10 years ago '05        #137
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
when it comes to rap lil wayne is sh*ttin on 50, but record sales, and money wise, 50 is sh*ttin on wayne. 50 cent cant rap. he just got catchy hooks and below avergage bars and know what these white people like hear.

50 is a smart man. everything he does is promotion. he could careless about the rap game as long as he get his money.
 07-20-2007, 01:21 PM         #138
reup247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne gonna murda him on a mixtape
 07-20-2007, 01:30 PM         #139
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne sounds like hes constipated when he raps
 10 years ago '04        #140
KingOfVA  OP
space
space
$975 | Props total: 0 0
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
50 is a smart man. everything he does is promotion. he could careless about the rap game as long as he get his money.

I Totally agree 100%
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy