Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Xaiv said:
^^^^
Yeah this could be interesting. Don't get me wrong Fif is a horrible rapper, but he is def a good beef rapper. While Weezy is a great lyricist it would be interesting see him go up against fifty
while Rakim is still alive don't ever call Weezy a great lyricist
 10 years ago '06        #82
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
hahah,
fif fu*ked
 10 years ago '04        #83
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lil wayne is the most over rated rapper since kayne fu*k him and cash money
 07-20-2007, 08:39 AM         #84
ChEEK$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haaaa

50 > kanye tho

wayne vs 50 could be a interesting battle
 07-20-2007, 08:43 AM         #85
billy yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow regardless how many times i go back and forth about 50
his interviews always have me listening hard cause he points out so many things...
smart dude regardless of all his bs
 07-20-2007, 08:49 AM         #86
SilverServer215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
what the fu*k does that have to do with anything..thats the worst excuse to come at somebody..first off 50 hasnt hoped on n*ggas tracks like wayne becuase 50 sux is lyrical skills is wack wayne is on a higher level..and those are just features..if you look at his albums that hes put out he does not feature other rappers like others do on his sh*t unless it was cash money..and if anything hes copying wayne by doing a song with robin thicke..who was the first one to feature robin on a track..yes sir lil wayne..50 is lame real talk
Its got a lot to do with everything. Take off ya Weezy Eyeglasses with complementary saddle made especially for d*ckriding. Did I say anything about 50's talent?! Did I?! Hell Naw and OOOH Wayne was the first to do a song with Robin Thicke CONGRATULATIONS! Give that n*gga a medal...Come with the real or don't reply with ya groupie tactics...
 07-20-2007, 09:13 AM         #87
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DcBaLLinBoyz said:
Kanye aint scared either
kanye will sell more than 50... kanye is more worldly.... his WORLD fan base is huge ... and w/ the 50 and weezy thing ... yea honestly 50 would win... his career is BASED offa beefin its a lose/lose situation for wayne... so he should just shut up and there wont be no problem... and whoever said the carter 1 and 2 is better than the get rich or die tryin lp ... please smack yourself... the only really good song wayne ever made in his existence has been hustler musik... hes only really hot on features... hes coo i guess but too many ppl ride em...

Last edited by thehogue; 07-20-2007 at 09:21 AM..
 07-20-2007, 09:15 AM         #88
Mentally_Able 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne would be wise to stay out of any beefs.
he kisses men on the lips....
BEEF OVER.
 07-20-2007, 09:18 AM         #89
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this n*gga Fif is doin is what he does everytime his album is gonna drop...create a buzz because aint nobody listenin'

Back when he was hot on the mixtapes and hungry [Guess Who's Back, God's Plan, No Mercy, No Fear...etc.] before he released Get Rich Or Die Tryin' he was the hottest dude in the industry and people were talkin like he's that next "ONE".

He sold out...makes sh*tty music...and beefs with anyone who will give him the time of day except the artists that jab back are the ones tryin to boost their careers...and don't do sh*t for Fif's sales.

50 had to can his previous album because nobody cares what he's sayin nomore...his lyrics are sub-par at best...I mean how do you release 4-5 singles and still have no buzz for your album?

Kanye and Wayne will BOTH sell more albums than Fif and have a far better product. We know what we're expectin' when we listen to Ye and Weezy...and that's somethin new...innovative and real to their character.

I was a strong supporter of 50 back when nobody paid him no mind and people weren't even bumpin him yet...and it seems like its goin right back to that...Maybe that will make him hungry again...MAYBE?
 10 years ago '04        #90
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
kanye>>>> wayne/50
 10 years ago '07        #91
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Man why the hell does Funk Flex ride so much dicc??? Flex might as well take Yayo's spot cause he sounds like a fuccin' groupie
 07-20-2007, 09:22 AM         #92
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
kanye>>>> wayne/50
:applause: true story
 10 years ago '05        #93
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 353 353
flex is one heck of a sac rider

disgusting
 10 years ago '06        #94
smooth groove 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 1021 1021
i hope they go at it

50>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wayne
 07-20-2007, 09:43 AM         #95
YOUNG H.A.Z. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bdboy04 said:
i just quote jigga

u a candle i am the sun that ish dont even out

fifty vs wayne lol how did we get here and does fifty still dislike ja rule that anyone work with ja rule he hate them

kanye west is the ali of the rap game he talk ish but he back it up like a stripper on the biggest tipper loooooollllllll i just thought of that whoa

BUT ALL THIS COULD BE A PS

IM TIRED OF YALL n*ggaS RUINING CLASSIC HOV LINES... ITS LIKE THIS MAN:

YEA U SHINNIN BUT THE ONLY THING U LEAVIN OUT/
IS U A CANDLE IN THE SUN, THAT sh*t DONT EVEN OUT/

DONT COME IF U AINT GONNA COME CORRECT...
 10 years ago '05        #96
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
50 is probably the smartest succesful person in hip-hop history, noone grew to his stature as quick as he did or has made as much money as fast, and is about to do it again, People say wayne is the hottest out right now, and how else do you gain your album attention, diss whoever is hot. Plain and simple, and everyone who posted in this thread is a 50 victim cause he got ya'll stirrin up the pot even more, this is what he does and why he has been so succesful.
 07-20-2007, 09:54 AM         #97
TripleJ202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this just makes me want to go out and buy Kanyes album even more on the day it drops, and i have never bought an album the day it drops.

typical 50 pulling this sh*t when he bout to do na album.
 10 years ago '04        #98
LookOutMgnt 
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 37 37
they both aint all that all i wanna know is how another man can condone two men kissing under any circumstance by still playing this guys music and knowing he obviously is suspect he is great at putting words together and has plenty talent but he like rkelly and michael jackson its just he the hip hop version no matter what he do people gonna ride with wayne i just dont get it
oh yea go buy that t.i. the only real n*gga sellin units anyway
 07-20-2007, 10:19 AM         #99
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man..50 is an entertainer..wayne is a rapper..big difference..wayne will embarass the sh*t outta him..(50 is a easy a.ss target) y don't 50 concentrate on fu*kin' Ciara n' focus on his toy soldiers before they rob his a.ss blind n' make him go bankrupt
 10 years ago '04        #100
maitman 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
wow. 50's beefin just as his new album is about to drop. what a surprise.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy