Jul 19 - 50 Cent Calls Lil Wayne A Whore During Hot97 Interview!! [AUDIO LINKS]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2007, 04:37 AM         #61
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fif just tryin to rattle some cages. Hope it don't come back to bite him.
 10 years ago '04        #62
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
I honestly don't see how it is a diss... 'cause in that sense, then Jay would be in the same lane as he is saying Wayne is in now, because do you all not recall prior to the release of his "Kingdom Come" album he was EVERYWHERE? Also in that sense, 50 is in the same lane, 'cause he's sitting next to anything gettin' him money, I mean he just made a few hundred mill' off flavored water lol... There's always a year where there is one person that is on everybody's songs, remixes etc... For example: Busta Rhymes in like '04, Missy Elliott, even Nas had his run, so I take it as 50 thinks Wayne is oversaturating himself in the market, which I can agree with...
 10 years ago '05        #63
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Kayne isn't going to diss 50 Back...whats the point...it could save him some sleep because If 50 k!ll him it would be a blow to West...and I love Kayne's music...but Weezy...that sh*t true he be everyyyyything...and I heard on the radio that Weezy get baby face tatted on him and baby getting wayne face tatted on him......yes homo
 10 years ago '04        #64
KingOfVA  OP
space
space
$975 | Props total: 0 0
thx 4 the props
 10 years ago '04        #65
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 J Hill said:
I swear if everyone would just realize why 50 does half the sh*t he do ya'll panties would get bunched up. all ima say is....

Law 3
Law 5
Law 6 - Most def.
Law 7
Law 8
Law 11 - The Public (aka music fans)
Law 17
Law 19
Law 21
Law 27 - Thru reverse thou
Law 28
Law 29 - Cam video/diss song, ends in promotion for his album "Curtis"
Law 31
Law 33
Law 35
Law 39 - some kat out there gone speak on fifty that isnt even mentioned on one of his records and it's gone be game over for his career

^^^ For those that know what im speaking on, u know the deal. 50 playing chess, ova rappers playing checkers. they better get wit the times

People laugh and joke about 50 but that n*gga smart
That Cam diss gave that n*gga an album title and hella promotion for an album that he probably had no direction with....CUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRTTIS

lmao@that n*gga cam is weak. he used my name in a diss record like its really gonna hurt me. thats the name my mom gave me...lmao
 07-20-2007, 07:15 AM         #66
dmoss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 getting lame keep doing this same sh*t. But wayne aint gon say nothing.
 07-20-2007, 07:18 AM         #67
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weezy would open spray fart in 50's mouth....50 needs to drink his vitamin water and shut up
 07-20-2007, 07:22 AM         #68
dmoss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
i thought wayne was subliminal towards gille? i remember a gille vs lil wayne mixtape up on bx sometime last year and it had just about everything they said about each other on tracks. sh*t was weak but wayne crushed gillie IMO. somebody re-up dat ish...............
Man yu a wayne Stan. Wayne spit 1 line at Gillie. Gillie merked so bad trina had to speak up for him and I don't even like Gillie like that but wayne got merked bad.
 10 years ago '04        #69
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
lol @ you fu*kin clowns sayin weezy is a great lyricist hahahahahaha...wayne is top 5 worst alive....

50>kanye>d4l>wayne
 07-20-2007, 07:27 AM         #70
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same bs for publicity.
 10 years ago '04        #71
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 5231 5231
omg 50 going to end lil waynes careeer just like ja rule and camronnn ohhhh shiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
 07-20-2007, 07:36 AM         #72
btrav2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 don lost his damn mind.......get em weezy!!!!
 07-20-2007, 07:51 AM         #73
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fifty fell off...I haven't really fu*ked wit him since he came out mainstream....BUT WEEZY I fucs wit him...."do like the bible said and make ya money man"

Last edited by Deuce21; 07-20-2007 at 07:53 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #74
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
 ktbballplaya said:
what the fu*k does that have to do with anything..thats the worst excuse to come at somebody..first off 50 hasnt hoped on n*ggas tracks like wayne becuase 50 sux is lyrical skills is wack wayne is on a higher level..and those are just features..if you look at his albums that hes put out he does not feature other rappers like others do on his sh*t unless it was cash money..and if anything hes copying wayne by doing a song with robin thicke..who was the first one to feature robin on a track..yes sir lil wayne..50 is lame real talk
nah it was pharell
 10 years ago '04        #75
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Naw I don't think wayne and them want it with 50 thats bad news for him & baby. 50 is a battle rapper, hes on his sh*t when he does that, and business wise he will fu*k wayne & baby up. Do I have to put n*ggas names on on the wall that 50 has fu*ked!
Styles P
Ja Rule
Game
Camron

Im not even no big 50 fan but most of the sh*t he talks makes alot of sense. Dissin 50 on a record is bad business, I wanna see him & Cass go at it tho they been beefin for some years now.
 10 years ago '06        #76
tdm2r 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
wat was the point in him sayin anything bout weezy anyway...if his whole point is to make money let him do that...i could really care less how it goes down cause 50 does this all the time he needs a new gimmick like talent maybe
 07-20-2007, 07:54 AM         #77
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
j. jones = lil jigga.....im sorry homie
 10 years ago '07        #78
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Weezy aint like Jada... Jada is one dat will say whateva and be done..he aint gonna go hard like Cam was, not cuz he cant spit (CUZ JADA GETS IT IN) but WEEZY???? I think that feud is eitha gonna be a SERIOUS problem or nip in the bud ASAP. ("NIPPED IN THE BUD" GOOD OR BAD? Yo no se?
 07-20-2007, 08:12 AM         #79
DoubleDuece22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezy will k!ll 50 non rapping a.ss..50 sound stupid when he raps and yes lil wayne raps about sh*t that dont make sense but its on mixtapes that lil wayne raps stupid But look at The Carter 1 and 2. That sh*t went off better then 50 but u can't compare these to rappers..They rap different one from the north and the otha from the south..
 10 years ago '04        #80
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
50 is smart once again
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy