Common - Findind Forever (2007)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think
1 Mic 12 3.45%
2 Mics 2 0.57%
3 Mics 31 8.91%
4 Mics 138 39.66%
5 Mics 165 47.41%
Voters: 348. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
1-MC 
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 228 228
I finished the album and I must say,

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

This sh*t is DOPE AS fu*k.
Good music for the soul . .
I'mma go out on the limb here, I know it was my first listen, but it's quite possibly better than BE. I'll see when I give it more spins in the future. But that's what it is right now
 10 years ago '05        #62
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15758 15758
It leaked huh? I will check this out later....
 10 years ago '07        #63
peaceluvalways 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 0 0
Music which touches my soul on any given day....Much Luv to Common...Please Give Thanks and go cop this beautiful, inspirational, music 4 the Soul, Lyrics which have one in DEEP thought, Make my day peaceful, aspirational, Keeps me from going insane in this crazy world album...And while ur @ it, cop all his albums...Real recognize Real...Peace Yall

........buy the album..............buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album........buy the album
 07-21-2007, 08:35 AM         #64
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man erry time time common comes out with an album, heads give it stellar reviews initially then after a few weeks or so they go fu*kin MUTE...so i'ma be patient....it hasn't found it's way to (AHEM) yet and i ain finna spend that kinda money on it just yet....i did buy desire yesterday tho
 10 years ago '05        #65
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
damn i listened to it again today is it possibly better than be
 10 years ago '06        #66
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,619 | Props total: 2258 2258
IMO this is the closest Com's been to Resurection/Can I Borrow days...dude is spittin crazy with real substance...Misunderstood almost brought a tear to my eyes...swear he was talking directly to me on that joint...between speaking on the whole mentality of being on the block to breaking down the psychology of strippers (briefly dated one), that shiit hit home like very few songs ever do with me...easily my favorite joint of the year so far this year...with the amount of hot garbage on the market today, this should stick out like a sore thumb....show ya appreciation for this & cop it the day it drops, I will.....
 07-21-2007, 01:40 PM         #67
colhu7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is great. it has a whole different feeling than Be. it might be album of the year.

right now i still think "blu & exile-below the heavans" is the best so far.
 07-21-2007, 02:26 PM         #68
jj1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's nice
 07-21-2007, 05:51 PM         #69
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you said some stupid sh*t about this album your a fu*kin idiot. i heard the little advance and so far ive heard the first 8 tracks on the album. all good. listen to the rest after my game
 10 years ago '06        #70
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,555 | Props total: 74 74
I'm definatly coppin...gotta support real hiphop, Common really made something special wit this album...sh*t is amazing
 10 years ago '04        #71
diane303 
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
im def buying it.
 10 years ago '06        #72
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
its tight but it dont have sh*t on BE. to me they sound too much alike. it needed more uptempo songs and maybe another feature with kanye. the more kanye features the better yo sh*t gon sound.
 07-22-2007, 04:28 AM         #73
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was MILES ahead of Be. Be seemed to be an album that was thrown together cause the streets were calling for it. like a 2-3 month album. Finding Forever took a long time to create. Common is on top of his game now. and im gonna be the first to say it: Common is getting up there with Pac. This album sh*ts on Ready to Die. there i said it. he is keeping his ear's to the streets while standing on a pedestal. its like in this album what is Forever? he is finding what love is, finding who he is, and finding waht he is here for. GENIOUS album after only 4 listens.
yall start posting quotables
 07-22-2007, 05:27 AM         #74
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
I swear this board is so hilarious. I'll rate this a month from now.
why the fu*k do you need a month to rate an album....you slow
 07-22-2007, 01:08 PM         #75
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloboy69 said:
its tight but it dont have sh*t on BE. to me they sound too much alike. it needed more uptempo songs and maybe another feature with kanye. the more kanye features the better yo sh*t gon sound.
I must be listening to a completely different album. This sounds nothing like Be. I love this album too.
 07-22-2007, 01:22 PM         #76
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's cool, I'd give it a 3.5.
 07-22-2007, 02:37 PM         #77
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love it. I gave it a 4, but after a few more listens it deserves a 5. The only thing I didn't like was the into. Put the Be intro on this CD and it's a masterpiece. IMO, it's better than Be.
 07-22-2007, 04:34 PM         #78
cracky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not as good as BE, but it's tight none the less. 4 mics
 10 years ago '04        #79
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Poloboy69 said:
WTF, but it's COMMON's album. If you want to listen to Kanye then dl or buy Kanye album.
 10 years ago '04        #80
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 JaeWil said:
why the fu*k do you need a month to rate an album....you slow
I don't need an actual month but I do need time to let it sink and really listen to it to see if it's just hot for the second or something that I will continue to play. A lot of people rush to say something is classic only to never listen to it again or say something is wack and then love it 6 months later.

And nah n*gga I ain't slow, don't get me confused homie.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy