Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
14 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHOS A BETTER RAPPER??
Z-RO 20 62.50%
TRAE 12 37.50%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-17-2007, 09:36 PM         #21
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been telling n*ggas about this building for months but nobody wants to believe me...there is alot behind it....from trae not showing Z-ro any love while he locked up...to the whole LiL Flip thing.....sh*ts been buidling...and i know i have the avator and all...but i side with z-ro on this....Traes been kinda acting like a hoe towards zro....i dont wanna see them beef but i would go with Zro
 07-17-2007, 10:55 PM         #22
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-ro is a beast,and Trae is dope as fu*k - I have no side to take
 10 years ago '04        #23
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
I gotta go with Ro..
 07-18-2007, 12:26 AM         #24
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trae > Ro imo....
 07-18-2007, 12:38 AM         #25
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
Trae > Ro imo....
the only way TRae has Z-Ro is in terms of potential to blow and thats only bc of his age

Trae is 26
Z-Ro is 30

and Trae has been fu*kin wit alotta industry cats: Jada, Styles, Jim Jones, The Game, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe, Rich Boy, Lloyd, etc.

but true rap heads will know who paved the way 4 that lil n*gga Trae! ZRO!

Talent goes to Ro, fu*kin Trae got his style from Ro, that says it all!
 10 years ago '05        #26
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
 deejay_emcee said:
damn forreal what was Ro sayin bout him??
i didn't hear da full story, cuz it was some he say sh*t.. but i hear Ro was gettin on da mic talkin bout how Trae a sellout and all hollywood now
 10 years ago '05        #27
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Z-Ro is top 5 MAYNNEE!
 07-18-2007, 12:40 PM         #28
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 txhotboy said:
i didn't hear da full story, cuz it was some he say sh*t.. but i hear Ro was gettin on da mic talkin bout how Trae a sellout and all hollywood now

damn dats crazy, yet true if he said that!

trae been sellin out lately [music wise], now he sounds totally different from 3-4 years ago.

yet still Trae is profile is still on the rise, Ro's has leveled off pretty much.

fu*k it im still ridin wit Ro always, he's a 1 of kind n*gga!
 07-18-2007, 12:41 PM         #29
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
Z-Ro is top 5 MAYNNEE!

:applause: :applause:

and u rep NEW YORK! props my man, alotta NY cats wont give a real n*gga like ro the time of day!

props
 10 years ago '04        #30
Loosekannon 
space
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
when i first read this I aint feel like putting some personal shyt but ni99as sayin Trae acting sideways to Z-Ro... anyway last year around the time Restless was being released, I had the opportunity to interview Trae in NYC... we had just left from a clothing company, and were heading to Asylum Records for a listening session... during the cab ride Trae stopped to pick up a phone call from his lawyer stating that his brother and cousin Z-Ro both were arrested for codeine..long story short Trae was begging and pleading to the lawyer to do whatever he had to do to make sure they come home regardless of money... but from what I can tell dude was very sincere... if anyone is interested in the magazine scans from the article lemme know and i will post em

Last edited by Loosekannon; 07-23-2007 at 10:22 PM..
 07-23-2007, 11:11 PM         #31
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This some fu*ked up bullsh*t. These n*ggas can smash the industry together. That ABN mixtape was hard as fu*k. But on the real Trae aint fu*kin with Ro on the mic. n*gga did get his style from him. Ro doing that harmonizing sh*t before Trae and Traes whole tone is similar to Ro's but he still cold as sh*t though. These n*ggas need to squash the bullsh*t and get money.
 07-23-2007, 11:16 PM         #32
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-23-2007, 11:33 PM         #33
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loosekannon said:
when i first read this I aint feel like putting some personal shyt but ni99as sayin Trae acting sideways to Z-Ro... anyway last year around the time Restless was being released, I had the opportunity to interview Trae in NYC... we had just left from a clothing company, and were heading to Asylum Records for a listening session... during the cab ride Trae stopped to pick up a phone call from his lawyer stating that his brother and cousin Z-Ro both were arrested for codeine..long story short Trae was begging and pleading to the lawyer to do whatever he had to do to make sure they come home regardless of money... but from what I can tell dude was very sincere... if anyone is interested in the magazine scans from the article lemme know and i will post em
yea good info bro!
 10 years ago '06        #34
Tru_Playa 
space
space
space
$278 | Props total: 24 24
 deejay_emcee said:
the only way TRae has Z-Ro is in terms of potential to blow and thats only bc of his age

Trae is 26
Z-Ro is 30

and Trae has been fu*kin wit alotta industry cats: Jada, Styles, Jim Jones, The Game, Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe, Rich Boy, Lloyd, etc.

but true rap heads will know who paved the way 4 that lil n*gga Trae! ZRO!

Talent goes to Ro, fu*kin Trae got his style from Ro, that says it all!
Co-sign this to the fullest... Anyway I dont really like Trae fu*king with Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe, lloyd, Rich Boy ect. I think if he wants to blow this will be the album... the song with Lil Wayne "Screwed Up" should be the summer banger of the year if it had a video...
 08-15-2007, 07:46 PM         #35
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they be cool again
it wont last for life
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy