Z-Ro vs Trae - BEEFIN YET AGAIN?

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHOS A BETTER RAPPER??
Z-RO 20 62.50%
TRAE 12 37.50%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-16-2007, 10:00 PM         #1
12116 pageviews
36 comments

deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Z-Ro vs Trae - BEEFIN YET AGAIN?

im goin wit Ro because he brought trae into the game and trae used to sound good because z-ro would let him get a verse or two here and there

now trae has been ungrateful in taking little shots at ro.

this year there have been two tracks of them two kinda goin at each other
the first blow was by z-ro on clich's song ''Alone"

heres the link for Cl'Che ft. Z-Ro- "Alone"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=HvCeXsHYesA

and earlier this month in july TRae responded, mainly to cl'che but he kinda blows wind t0 zros way
he goes over 50's beat ''Fully Loaded Clip"
so here's Trae- "Fully Loaded Clip"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=RMENKLI-6Hg

to me Trae is being a bi*ch by attacking a female. lol

also other houston artist have taken sides
Paul Wall is sided with Trae
while Lil Flip has become close friends with Ro

it is also noted that Trae dislikes what Flip stands for
and Flip has been hating on Paul

so who knows if this beef will end, it probably will because in the end they will always be connected to each other and they can do alot of damage together if they grow up. THEY ARE COUSINS!

but for the mean time i wanna know who yall think is better?

The Z-Ro or The Trae??

36 comments for "Z-Ro vs Trae - BEEFIN YET AGAIN?"

10 years ago '06        #2
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14765 14765
Z-Ro vs. Trae would actually be a good beef if it actually goes down but i dont know. i know Trae is cool with G-Unit and Z-Ro dont really like them n*ggas. but yea id go with Trae now, Z-Ro's cold but ive always liked Trae better. as long as it stays on wax itd be a good beef but with them two im guessin this sh*t will spill out into the streets.
 10 years ago '07        #3
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15048 15048
 Birdman's Back said:
Z-Ro vs. Trae would actually be a good beef if it actually goes down but i dont know. i know Trae is cool with G-Unit and Z-Ro dont really like them n*ggas. but yea id go with Trae now, Z-Ro's cold but ive always liked Trae better. as long as it stays on wax itd be a good beef but with them two im guessin this sh*t will spill out into the streets.
hows that a good beef n*gga? you dont beef with family. Yea yall might get mad at each other n sh*t but never turn against yo own blood EVER

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 07-16-2007 at 10:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #4
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
 Birdman's Back said:
Nah I dont think Trae is cool with G-Unit? he might be cool with Buck but I know he has dissed 50 & Banks a few times... unless they cleared tha sh*t up
 07-16-2007, 10:35 PM         #5
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
hows that a good beef n*gga? you dont beef with family. Yea yall might get mad at each other n sh*t but never turn against yo own blood EVER

ya homie i know what your saying but some of the greatest hatred can stem from family situations! i've seen it out here too many times bro!

but as far as them 2 n*ggas, nobody gonna get hurt. Trae may roll deep as hell [ABN GANG], but most of them are coo wit Ro and no better.

but damn Z-Ro's losing family and friends left n right, all he has is his music, and Flip!
 10 years ago '07        #6
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15048 15048
 deejay_emcee said:
ya homie i know what your saying but some of the greatest hatred can stem from family situations! i've seen it out here too many times bro!

but as far as them 2 n*ggas, nobody gonna get hurt. Trae may roll deep as hell [ABN GANG], but most of them are coo wit Ro and no better.

but damn Z-Ro's losing family and friends left n right, all he has is his music, and Flip!

Ro's paranoid as hell homie, down here ( I stay in H-Town too) this n*gga was at a park and pulled a glock on some n*gga at a bball court for no reason.
 10 years ago '05        #7
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
im sorry to be the one to say this to half of boxden, but......

z-ro>_________ (insert any rapper but maybe tupac here)

trae sounds aright, hes cool on some songs, but his flow and voice sound the same on everything... i think zro is a far better rapper than he is. plus he can sing. in my opinion, aint no body messin with z-ro.
 10 years ago '05        #8
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 KeepinItTrill said:
Ro's paranoid as hell homie, down here ( I stay in H-Town too) this n*gga was at a park and pulled a glock on some n*gga at a bball court for no reason.
yea man, but look at all the sh*t hes been through. dude was homeless, his mom died early on him, fu*kin disfunctional a.ss family.. dudes been shot and everything else. he prob. aint right in the head from all that.
 10 years ago '06        #9
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 flizy said:
Nah I dont think Trae is cool with G-Unit? he might be cool with Buck but I know he has dissed 50 & Banks a few times... unless they cleared tha sh*t up
i never heard the disses but i know he called into G-Unit Radio while 50 was up there last year (before he dropped "Restless") and talked with Whoo Kid & 50 and premiered "White Bricks"
 10 years ago '06        #10
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
naw i was just meanin it would result in good diss songs. music wise. thats why i said keep it on wax.
 07-17-2007, 01:22 AM         #11
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said:

trae sounds aright, hes cool on some songs, but his flow and voice sound the same on everything... i think zro is a far better rapper than he is. plus he can sing. in my opinion, aint no body messin with z-ro.

yea forreal! i like the earlier ''Lil Trae'' better than ''Trae The Truth"...his voice back then was smooth and easy to listen to. he sounded human atleast.

now its hard to listen to his voice at times, wayy too deep/monotone [like there is concrete stuck in his throat, or he's had a very bad cold/stuffy nose the past 3 years].

but hey he been in alot of peoples videos lately, so his industry buzz is pretty high right now.

still i dont give a fu*k cuz its DAT n*gga RO!
 10 years ago '04        #12
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
yo this sh*t is old... he mainly dissed the bi*ch cause she put the track out to get on the verse was old from when z-ro and trae actually had a lil situation thats why ro aint really addressed on the diss track
 07-17-2007, 05:47 AM         #13
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benadreal said:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Ro all the way fu*k everyone else.
 10 years ago '04        #14
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Man they cousins, they shouldn't be beefing. I fu*k with both of them
 07-17-2007, 10:56 AM         #15
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea.

damn those guerilla maab albums were classic:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

was like a cross between BONE and GETO BOYS!....

those days are over tho...
 07-17-2007, 12:50 PM         #16
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully they can settle this sh*t out.im from h-town but yea so far it's calm but let's put this aside and make some music!
 10 years ago '05        #17
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,540 | Props total: 1182 1182
yeah.. this sh*t is crazy.. Ro just got out of jail last monday and he already gettin into it... he went 2 Club Butter saturday and got on da mic and started talkin wreckless bout Trae... he said da next night he'd come back (cuz on sunday club butter turns into club ABN) and was gonna go off while Trae was there
 10 years ago '07        #18
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
 Birdman's Back said:
Trae will prolly be "cool" wit G-Unit, but I can GUARANTEE you he will never betray his cousin...especially Z-Ro. "Z-Ro-And-Trae-Beefing" words don't even sound like they go together if you from Houston...Hell Nah!

Last edited by *-InfiniMatic-*; 07-17-2007 at 02:38 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #19
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
....But Z-Ro is the better rapper than Trae. Z-Ro is versatile, he can sing and rap fast. Oh and don't let'em freestyle....
 07-17-2007, 05:01 PM         #20
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 txhotboy said:
yeah.. this sh*t is crazy.. Ro just got out of jail last monday and he already gettin into it... he went 2 Club Butter saturday and got on da mic and started talkin wreckless bout Trae... he said da next night he'd come back (cuz on sunday club butter turns into club ABN) and was gonna go off while Trae was there

damn forreal what was Ro sayin bout him??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy