Paul Wiliiams vs. Antonio Margarito(Fight of the Year!)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2007, 10:53 PM         #161
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
How am i disrespectin him?.....He lost to Forrest at 147, he then moved up and won the 154 lb. title....from then on, his accomplishments at 147 were somewhat null. He moves back down to 147, beats Cruz, Estrada & Collazo and is now again a major player based on what he did in the past?.....I don't think it's fair to the other top welterweights.
How can you sh*t on a mans accomplishments based on one opponent? I wont even consider Wrights f!ghts, its Winky Wright. Forrest style was to much for him. Thats all. Only f!ghter currently at 147 that I think will give him the same problems is Williams and possiby Cintron simply because of their stature (and Cintrons power). Im sure the consensus would agree that he is a world class f!ghter. Dont act like the man is a has been.
 07-14-2007, 10:57 PM         #162
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
How can you sh*t on a mans accomplishments based on one opponent? I wont even consider Wrights f!ghts, its Winky Wright. Forrest style was to much for him. Thats all. Only f!ghter currently at 147 that I think will give him the same problems is Williams and possiby Cintron simply because of their stature (and Cintrons power). Im sure the consensus would agree that he is a world class f!ghter. Dont act like the man is a has been.
Dawg......U misinterpretin my statement(s). I aint say Mosley aint a world-class f!ghter, in no way shape or form. I'm saying, wit all that has taken place since he was really active in the division, it's not fair for him to automatically be placed in the mix becuz of what he's done in the division in the past. Since Mosley was active in the division, by active I mean facing world class opposition, Judah..Cotto..Clottey..Williams..Spinks..Mayorga.. Mayweather have all made a name in the division in one way or anotha.
 10 years ago '06        #163
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
my boy Williams FINALLY got his shot and did his damn thang! at Margarito being a salty bi*ch after he lost. want a tissue bi*ch?
 07-14-2007, 11:00 PM         #164
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was classless for Margarito to tell Williams he didn't win after dude walks over to show respect...fu*k Margarito, he was taking punches from all angles...he got his @ss spanked fair & square.
 07-14-2007, 11:01 PM         #165
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
at Margarito being a salty bi*ch after he lost. want a tissue bi*ch?
or a Kotex™?
 07-14-2007, 11:03 PM         #166
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is everybody hatin a margarito,,he thought he won the f!ght...not once was he hurt,,,not once did he run,,and he did what he had to do offensively go inside and pound the body and paul was feelin those punces all night....he definetly landed the harder punches ....
 07-14-2007, 11:06 PM         #167
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chillin said:
Why is everybody hatin a margarito,,he thought he won the f!ght...not once was he hurt,,,not once did he run,,and he did what he had to do offensively go inside and pound the body and paul was feelin those punces all night....he definetly landed the harder punches ....
he pushed off Williams when Williams offered him a handshake/hug after da f!ght.
 07-14-2007, 11:12 PM         #168
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after all that sh*t talkin they did,,,,who showed up...?
 07-14-2007, 11:15 PM         #169
igg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big margarito fan, was rootin for him..... pretty exciting f!ght... the kid deserved it.... margaritos crazy for thinken he won tho...
 10 years ago '06        #170
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 chillin said:
yea Williams walked over after the decision to give a hand shake or hug and Margarito just shrugged him off like a lil whiny bi*ch
 10 years ago '04        #171
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
margarito just proved he was never ready for PBF
 07-14-2007, 11:32 PM         #172
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
got that rite. im glad he loss tho, my nig COTTO woulda destroyed this joke they call "the most feared man". this was the first time i seen him f!ght and he looked TERRIBLE.
 07-14-2007, 11:42 PM         #173
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
Styles make f!ghts...Paul beat Margarito in a fashion in which his 6'1 frame was utilized, A luxury Floyd doesn't enjoy.
 07-14-2007, 11:43 PM         #174
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chillin said:
after all that sh*t talkin they did,,,,who showed up...?
I hope you're not trying to say what I think you're trying to say.
 10 years ago '04        #175
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
look man

y'alls boy "tony' has no d

pbf has offense but most importantly...he has the absolute defense

"tony"would have no chance against pbf
 07-14-2007, 11:49 PM         #176
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I hope you're not trying to say what I think you're trying to say.
Not saying margarito won the f!ght,,,but all you guys are acting like paul steamed rolled margarito...it was a great f!ght period....and not once did paul back him up....margarito went foward the whole f!ght,,,and paul never hurt him,,,,.
 07-15-2007, 12:06 AM         #177
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chillin said:
Not saying margarito won the f!ght,,,but all you guys are acting like paul steamed rolled margarito...it was a great f!ght period....and not once did paul back him up....margarito went foward the whole f!ght,,,and paul never hurt him,,,,.
That's what I thought you were saying, that there was alot of trash talking and Williams didn't punish him...probably implying that Williams was dodging Margarito and not standing there and trading shots with him all night too, right?
 10 years ago '05        #178
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
Opinion varies on Margarito-Williams

By Kevin Iole

Sunday, Jul 15, 2007 12:03 am EDT

CARSON, Calif. - The media covering the Paul Williams-Antonio Margarito WBO welterweight title f!ght had a varied opinion on the outcome:

Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports: Margarito, 116-112

Tim Smith, New York Daily News: Draw, 114-114

Steve Springer, Los Angeles Times: Draw, 114-114

Bill Dwyre, Los Angeles Times: Margarito, 115-113

Steve Kim, MaxBoxing.com: Margarito, 115-113

Doug Fischer, MaxBoxing.com: Margarito, 115-113

Jerry Magee, San Diego Union-Tribune: Williams,
116-112

Robert Morales, Los Angeles Daily News: Williams,
115-113

Carlos Arias, Orange County Register: Williams,
115-113

David Avila, Riverside Press Enterprise: Draw, 114-114

Francisco Salazar, f!ghtnews.com: Draw, 114-114
 07-15-2007, 12:38 AM         #179
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
That's what I thought you were saying, that there was alot of trash talking and Williams didn't punish him...probably implying that Williams was dodging Margarito and not standing there and trading shots with him all night too, right?
I just typed what i said...don't put words in my mouth......you got a guy saying margarito is a joke...and another saying he looked terrible....did they see the same f!ght,,,,i thought it was a good f!ght...to say paul whooped him is a overstatement.....paul outpunched him,,,
 07-15-2007, 12:45 AM         #180
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Williams come on strong the first five rounds and depending on the judging won 1 or 2 more rounds after that. The guy absolutely has no power and does the pitter-patter bullsh*t that doesn't attract audiences or viewers. With that said, I had the f!ght 115-114 for Williams but he didn't show me much. Margarito was starting to figure him out from the 6th round on but fought the last round like sh*t and lost because of it. This wasn't the Margarito that lost to Daniel Santos but this definitely wasn't the version of Margarito Arum has been hyping up either. This f!ght was close enough to demand a rematch... especially considering the champion lost in a very close f!ght. We all knew Paul Williams had quicker hands and that Margarito packed more power and better bodyshots. Williams did exhibit more "ring generalship", but he's clearly not this great f!ghter that most boxing heads are making him out to be... not even close.

Look at how all those people judged the f!ght... a rematch has to be made. This f!ght could've easily been ruled a draw.

Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago