Paul Wiliiams vs. Antonio Margarito(Fight of the Year!)

most viewed right now
 122
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #221
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 1048 1048
 FaceMob said:
Floyd wouldnt and couldnt f!ght the same f!ght as Williams. Williams range played a big role in the f!ght. He has a much longer jab than Mayweather and Mayweather has even less pop than Williams. You cant definetly say what someone would do based on a f!ght against someone else. Styles make f!ghts.

Floyds workrate isnt even half that of Williams and Floyd is 5'8" on a good day.
truth speaker
 07-15-2007, 10:54 PM         #222
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
Floyd wouldnt and couldnt f!ght the same f!ght as Williams. Williams range played a big role in the f!ght. He has a much longer jab than Mayweather and Mayweather has even less pop than Williams. You cant definetly say what someone would do based on a f!ght against someone else. Styles make f!ghts.

Floyds workrate isnt even half that of Williams and Floyd is 5'8" on a good day.
co sign
 10 years ago '05        #223
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
It's funny whoever is on a hot streak is touted as the next Mayweather k!ller.

Some of you n*ggas are funny, it's gotten to a point that it's not even about who can beat Mayweather realistically, but the fact that n*ggas hate this man so much that some will say anything to avoid giving Mayweather his respect.

According to you Mayweather haters, the whole division should have beaten mayweather..
 07-16-2007, 02:50 AM         #224
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You fools laughin but really dont know sh*t. When is the last time you seen Floyd average 50 punches a round let alone 100.

 Hold That said:
This right here destroys your whole arguement.

When have you ever seen Floyd f!ght ANYONES f!ght?

Floyd sets his own PACE, Floyd is always the general in the ring. Floyd is always the smartest boxer whenever he steps in the ring or in the stadium for that matter.

Do you really think Floyd would just forget his brain at home and f!ght Paul Williams f!ght?

Floyd would also be smart enough to let Paul Williams come at him if he can't move forward.

We all know Floyd is the best f!ghter in boxing in f!ghting going backwards. Floyd could be on the ropes all day dodging P-WIlls pitter patter and picking his shots while one the ropes.

People underestimate Floyds greatness because they cant stand his c*ckiness. Floyd is a great boxer period.
You dont even know what the fu*k you are responding too. Who was referring to a Williams Mayweather f!ght? Mind ya business.

 texasplayboy_23 said:
Of course Williams has a longer jab than Mayweather, he's over 6 feet tall! Mayweather having less pop than dude is comical too, seeing how he has just 24 knockouts and all.:rolleyes: As far as the workrate......I won't even comment on that.
Mayweather has no real power at 147.

 Hold That said:
It's funny whoever is on a hot streak is touted as the next Mayweather k!ller.

Some of you n*ggas are funny, it's gotten to a point that it's not even about who can beat Mayweather realistically, but the fact that n*ggas hate this man so much that some will say anything to avoid giving Mayweather his respect.

According to you Mayweather haters, the whole division should have beaten mayweather..
Mayweather wants no real confrontation. He wont take on the big dogs at 147 because he is nothing but a sh*t talker who wants little risk and high reward. U Mayweather a.ss kissers stay behind his coward a.ss when its obvious that he is duckin the real comp. The hot division now is 147 but this guy wants to jump down to 140 as if Mosely or Cotto amoungst others dont exist.
 10 years ago '05        #225
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
FaceMob why should we believe anything you say? Or your boxing opinion?

You said Oscar would beat Mayweather, you said P-WIll will lose to Margarito, but some reason have now hopped on the P-WIll bandwagon and says he can beat Mayweather. Seriously when have you ever been right?


Also I was responding to your arguement about a P-Will Mayweather, all you have to do is scroll up and see what the fu*k YOU TYPED instead of asking me "who's talking about a possible Floyd/Paul f!ght."

Do you not know what the fu*k you type? Or just spew out bullsh*t most of the time?
 10 years ago '05        #226
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,367 | Props total: 14294 14294
If its 1 thing for certain NOBODIES GONNA WANNA TAKE A f!ght WITH PAUL WILLIAMS he will be just like Winky Wright....his ackward style and size will cause even the most skilled boxer to look somewhat puzzled

He also wont generate a big payday so no promoter will go after a f!ght with him its too much of a liability,Margarito was the most ducked f!ghter in the division but now Paul Williams will be

I think Cotto would give him a problem though because he has that will too impose and take a punch you have to have to f!ght a guy like Paul Williams
 07-16-2007, 11:18 AM         #227
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so much for the f!ghter "everyone ducks" ....



i knew margarito was going to lose this f!ght...margarito is the most overhyped f!ghter in quite awhile like i've been saying now to everyone that swore margarito was going to be this great champion....paul just lit his a.ss up....even though paul has some flaws in his game that would get exposed against better f!ghters,he's still a beast,and whipped up on the much overrated margarito...it was a good f!ght though...it will be interesting to see where paul goes from here....
 07-16-2007, 12:34 PM         #228
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was at the f!ght. Hands down one of the most exciting things I have ever scene. Given the crowd was 90% Mexican made it even crazier.... Pw just out slugged a slugger and even when Tony would come with a combo. Pw would always counter with a flurry of hits and silence the crowd. in the 9th round i thought williams was getting tired. but he fought back and gave it to him. all in in all one of the greatest f!ght i have ever scene.


Question ?

Who Does Cotto f!ght ?
 07-16-2007, 01:23 PM         #229
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:
I was at the f!ght. Hands down one of the most exciting things I have ever scene. Given the crowd was 90% Mexican made it even crazier.... Pw just out slugged a slugger and even when Tony would come with a combo. Pw would always counter with a flurry of hits and silence the crowd. in the 9th round i thought williams was getting tired. but he fought back and gave it to him. all in in all one of the greatest f!ght i have ever scene.


Question ?

Who Does Cotto f!ght ?
Cotto will f!ght margarito before he f!ghts paul...Styles makes f!ghts,,,and I don't see big money f!ght in paul williams future....Becuase of the disadvantage of opponents,,,,
 07-16-2007, 01:29 PM         #230
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
so much for the f!ghter "everyone ducks" ....



i knew margarito was going to lose this f!ght...margarito is the most overhyped f!ghter in quite awhile like i've been saying now to everyone that swore margarito was going to be this great champion....paul just lit his a.ss up....even though paul has some flaws in his game that would get exposed against better f!ghters,he's still a beast,and whipped up on the much overrated margarito...it was a good f!ght though...it will be interesting to see where paul goes from here....
Where have you been saying this,,,,I'd never seen you post anything in the boxing forum before.... how can it be a great f!ght,,but then paul whipped and lit margarito up....dammm all of sudden people be coming out of nowhere and saying i knew it,,,,, margarito only lost by 2 rounds the most,,I hope you saw the same f!ght..cuz it doesn't sound like it....


Last edited by chillin; 07-16-2007 at 01:31 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #231
DJWho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
dont know if anyone post this but here:



props would be nice
 10 years ago '04        #232
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19940 19940
f!ght of the year? nahhhh

f!ght of the year to me was Cotto VS Judah.
 07-16-2007, 03:31 PM         #233
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chillin said:
Cotto will f!ght margarito before he f!ghts paul...Styles makes f!ghts,,,and I don't see big money f!ght in paul williams future....Becuase of the disadvantage of opponents,,,,
I see why but cotto has nothing to gain from f!ghting tony so why would he do that ? I Dont know who he would f!ght ? maybe williams or floyd
 07-16-2007, 04:43 PM         #234
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chillin said:
Where have you been saying this,,,,I'd never seen you post anything in the boxing forum before.... how can it be a great f!ght,,but then paul whipped and lit margarito up....dammm all of sudden people be coming out of nowhere and saying i knew it,,,,, margarito only lost by 2 rounds the most,,I hope you saw the same f!ght..cuz it doesn't sound like it....


well i guess if you didn't see it that means it didn't happen........


getting "whipped" constitutes getting hit all night,and then proceeding to lose..which is what happened to margarito...this seemingly has in a way hurt your feelings as you are now trying to make up excuses for margaritos loss...and the f!ght i saw paul williams outworked margarito....


and for the record you can get whipped,and it still be a great f!ght...hagler vs hearns for example...hearns got whipped,but it was a great f!ght while it lasted....
 07-16-2007, 09:18 PM         #235
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
getting "whipped" constitutes getting hit all night,and then proceeding to lose..

and for the record you can get whipped,and it still be a great f!ght...hagler vs hearns for example...hearns got whipped,but it was a great f!ght while it lasted....
Hearns got "whipped" as much as Hagler did...Hagler just happened to last longer. Jirov got whipped by Toney, Mayorga got whipped by Tito, Judah got whipped by Cotto........Hearns & Hagler were inflicting about equal damage to each other before Hagler hit the nail on the head and put Tommy out.
 07-16-2007, 09:45 PM         #236
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hagler-Hearns- easily one of my top 5 favorite boxing matches ever. Check the avy.
 07-16-2007, 10:27 PM         #237
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chillin said:
Cotto will f!ght margarito before he f!ghts paul...Styles makes f!ghts,,,and I don't see big money f!ght in paul williams future....Becuase of the disadvantage of opponents,,,,
Why do you keep saying this?? I've seen other people ask the same question that I'm about to ask, but I'll ask anyway....why the hell would a good undefeated f!ghter chose to f!ght someone that just lost their belt? Cotto has nothing to gain by f!ghting Margarito, so what fu*kin sense does that make?
 10 years ago '04        #238
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1578 1578
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Why do you keep saying this?? I've seen other people ask the same question that I'm about to ask, but I'll ask anyway....why the hell would a good undefeated f!ghter chose to f!ght someone that just lost their belt? Cotto has nothing to gain by f!ghting Margarito, so what fu*kin sense does that make?
its for the love of $ my dude. just cause duke lost doesn't mean the f!ght that was supposed to happen will no longer be an exciting or meaningful one. all it really does is put Margarito more as an underdog. there is still $ to be made off of this f!ght for both of them, and it would still prove as a legitimate test for Cotto 'cause Margarito's skills are still apparent.

not too long ago, Zab was supposed to cruise by his mandatory, Baldimir (s/p?), in order to set up a 'super-f!ght' with an undefeated Mayweather. Zab lost the f!ght and his belts, but still got the f!ght Mayweather cause it was still a f!ght most wanted to see, and was a challenge for both involved. and did Mayweather not gain anything from beating Zab?
 07-16-2007, 11:19 PM         #239
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
its for the love of $ my dude. just cause duke lost doesn't mean the f!ght that was supposed to happen will no longer be an exciting or meaningful one. all it really does is put Margarito more as an underdog. there is still $ to be made off of this f!ght for both of them, and it would still prove as a legitimate test for Cotto 'cause Margarito's skills are still apparent.

not too long ago, Zab was supposed to cruise by his mandatory, Baldimir (s/p?), in order to set up a 'super-f!ght' with an undefeated Mayweather. Zab lost the f!ght and his belts, but still got the f!ght Mayweather cause it was still a f!ght most wanted to see, and was a challenge for both involved. and did Mayweather not gain anything from beating Zab?
Mayweather was and is the best lb for lb f!ghter out there, why wouldn't Zab have wanted to f!ght him and vice versa? As far as Cotto, I think you have him all wrong. He seems like the type who would rather go for the better f!ghter rather than the better payday...it's not all about the money when it comes to every boxer.


Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-16-2007 at 11:21 PM..
 07-17-2007, 12:58 AM         #240
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
not too long ago, Zab was supposed to cruise by his mandatory, Baldimir (s/p?), in order to set up a 'super-f!ght' with an undefeated Mayweather. Zab lost the f!ght and his belts, but still got the f!ght Mayweather cause it was still a f!ght most wanted to see, and was a challenge for both involved.
Don't forget about Morales retaining his ppv rematch with Pacquiao...even after losing one-sidedly (and gettin dropped) by Raheem.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy