Jul 12 - Black Shoppers Sue Toys'R'Us, $400M for Discrimination

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 BrassMonkeyXP said:
fu*k are you talking about man you dont have to show sh*t once you buy it.. they would like for you to show your receipt to keep from people shoplifting stuff but legally once you PAY for it at the register it is YOURS!! you are then at your free will to show your recipt while leaving if you wish or not its up to you its just nobody or people rarely dont let the secuirty gaurd or who ever at the door inspect them and it turns into something like this.
stfu, im white and when i take my lil cousins there i get asked for my reciept EVERYTIME, just like they always did...
 10 years ago '07        #122
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1132 1132
i think they are pulling a the race card and they deserve no fu*kng money. tehy need to get fu*king jobs too...
 10 years ago '04        #123
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 576 576
Pure bullsh*t...In high crime areas they ask everyone for receipts. Its Lost Prevention 101.
 07-17-2007, 01:52 AM         #124
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah this is stupid this happens all the time...
Walmart does it (to everyone) best buy (everyone)
i dont know bout Toys r Us though, last time i went they didnt ask for sh*t so ...
but yeah i should sue too then, for being followed around stores cuz im mexican...
or i should sue cuz yesterday me n my bro went to the Apple Store in Manhattan Beach, AND WE WERE WAITING FOR LIKE 30 MINS just waiting for someone to help us, AND THE WHITE PEOPLE WOULD JUST PASS US BY....
i was gonna talk sh*t but i didnt want to embarass my brother...i felt somewhat vindicated when my brother just bought "yeah, ill take this this n this"

fu*king white people

07-17-2007, 02:23 AM         #125
dbs hoodrat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get rich quick schemes
 10 years ago '05        #126
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
when i was down in texas, i went to walmart. it was like 12 white people in front of me that left the store, but when i came up, the bi*ch asked to see my receipt. i asked her why she didn't ask for anybody else's and she didn't say sh*t. i kept it moving and didn't show her.
fu*k that.
 07-17-2007, 08:13 AM         #127
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
lol fucin super-liberal ova here actin like a bytch .....
More like ultra conservative not actin like a slave.

Try it sometime.
 07-17-2007, 01:53 PM         #128
dbs hoodrat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im tired of the same sh*t black people always pulling the race card the biggest excuse they got

so what i get asked for my receit when i leave wal-mart and i show it because i know i bought everything on there, so why the fu*k is she actin an a.ss if she bought everything on there then u wouldnt mind showing it, u dont see me getting asked for my receit then saying " so why the fu*k u wanna see it cuz im white?"
 07-17-2007, 05:01 PM         #129
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, you say, "Are you accusing me of stealing something? I will not allow you to search me."

Then you watch the confused look on their face. If they take too long, tell the people behind you to go around and watch how fast he tells you to move along.

You DO NOT HAVE TO show a receipt to leave a store after you buy sh*t.
 07-18-2007, 07:08 AM         #130
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^but why not

ur acting as if this is the final step in the theft of civil liberties, no they have a right to protect their products in high crime areas, tehy do it here, to black, white,asian, no1 complains.... we all know we are approaching an era of surveilance and so on, but why argue over pitiful things like this as if they are asking if youd like a free chip implant?
 10 years ago '05        #131
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
they should get kicked in the face for perverting real issues

seriously even if they were fu*king discriminated you don't fu*king deserve 400 million for that sh*t how can you measure discrimination with money you know but that is the biggest pu**y crybaby greedy demand I've ever heard in my life...... they order professional k!llers for less money.....

Last edited by stickemup; 07-18-2007 at 08:38 AM..
 07-18-2007, 08:34 AM         #132
ChlnChiefn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suing walmart
 10 years ago '06        #133
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
the sad thing is that only white people are saying that this case is stupid, but really though they don't know how it feels like to be of color. I'm not black but most of my friends are and they are treated differently, they're watched at stores, they get randomly pulled over for minor offences and are just treated differently in public places. People can't see the underlying racism in this country and it's kinda sad.
 10 years ago '05        #134
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
Every store that has a policy like this has it on the wall near the exit. i used to work at BJ's warehouse and do that, a few people tried that crap on me and i held them for up to an hour b/c they wanted to bullsh*t me.
 10 years ago '05        #135
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 354 354
if they win kudos
 07-18-2007, 04:37 PM         #136
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everytime i go to best buy i get asked for a receipt, and i'm not a fu*king retard so i just show it to them and walk out instead of making a scene

Last edited by dex1can; 07-18-2007 at 04:39 PM..
 07-18-2007, 04:46 PM         #137
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrassMonkeyXP said:
fu*k are you talking about man you dont have to show sh*t once you buy it.. they would like for you to show your receipt to keep from people shoplifting stuff but legally once you PAY for it at the register it is YOURS!! you are then at your free will to show your recipt while leaving if you wish or not its up to you its just nobody or people rarely dont let the secuirty gaurd or who ever at the door inspect them and it turns into something like this.
man. i get asked all the time at wal-mart, and im white, im not sueing anyone. and i dont feel i need any money out of it. 200mil because someone wanted to see your receipt, which you had!? and refused to show them? the guard should sue for 300mil just because they were rude enough to refuse to show the receipt when they were told they would have to show it.
 10 years ago '05        #138
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 2678 2678
yeah real racsist this happens at wal mart everyday..i could see if they walked around followed thgem then gave them hell for no reason but come on..thats stupid sh*t
 07-18-2007, 05:01 PM         #139
djstashman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fukkin n*ggaz lol
 10 years ago '04        #140
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9494 9494
Man the ignorance in this thread.
Seriously man, I'm Italian and get asked every day. sh*t I went to best buy on lunch today and they asked me to see my reciept.

If you bought everything, what does it matter? It's not a strip search. If you ever go into a sams club or costco, they go through your reciept and count your items, white, black, mexican, asian.

If anything negative happens to a person of color, fools are too quick to call racism. And no, them dumb a.ss bi*ches don't deserve millions of dollars. If anything, Toys R us should give them a max of 50g's. And that's just to shut them up and not drag it out in court.

Yes racism exists in this country. But when I go to the mall, and get stared at and mean mugged the entire time, cashiers givin' me attitude like I'm wasting their time for buying something, do you hear me callin racism? No. You pick and choose your battles. A security guard asking to see your reciept, is not worth the time and energy to get upset. Unless you're low class and tryin' to make a comeup.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-18-2007 at 05:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy