Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 BrassMonkeyXP said:
fu*k are you talking about man you dont have to show sh*t once you buy it.. they would like for you to show your receipt to keep from people shoplifting stuff but legally once you PAY for it at the register it is YOURS!! you are then at your free will to show your recipt while leaving if you wish or not its up to you its just nobody or people rarely dont let the secuirty gaurd or who ever at the door inspect them and it turns into something like this.

Sorry to break your heart but this happens to me all the time and I'm white.
 07-13-2007, 11:14 AM         #102
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's because the company usually offers a cash settlement to avoid generating any bad publicity.
this is tru and the WHOLE POINT....it makes them look bad..but there will be no settlement or bad publicity if there wasn't talks of a lawsuit
 07-13-2007, 11:20 AM         #103
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The lawsuit said black shoppers are subjected to compulsory inspection of their sales receipts while white shoppers are not.
For them to make a statement like this you almost have to a.ssume they witnessed one or more persons walk out the store without being stopped.

And if not this statement makes no sense
 10 years ago '04        #104
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
i bought my 360 at toys r us and i had a bi*ch at the door check my receipt..and when ever i goto walmart the greeter checks my receipt and guess what?..im white ..OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-13-2007, 11:26 AM         #105
Armenian_2pac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they always check my sh*t... when I purchase something at Toys'r'us, thats pretty weird
 07-13-2007, 11:48 AM         #106
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im blk they check my shyt too, but her arguement has some validity if it was not across the borad, at that store, at the time she was there
 10 years ago '06        #107
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 sonof504 said:
Sorry to break your heart but this happens to me all the time and I'm white.
u mean they f*ck with white people too? i thought it was just us black folk.
 10 years ago '04        #108
r_lou13 
space
space
$1,584 | Props total: 0 0
they are mad about the stereotype that we steal but they are stregnthening the stereotype that we will scheme and do anything for an easy buck.
 07-13-2007, 12:36 PM         #109
Quiksilver 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Toys R Us.
 10 years ago '05        #110
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i hate that sh*t. you have the right to not show a fu*kin reciept.

everytime walmart asks to see my receipt i ask them to show me proof that they work there. they say i have a badge and a vest, i say you coulda stole that ;)
 07-13-2007, 12:50 PM         #111
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:

everytime walmart asks to see my receipt i ask them to show me proof that they work there. they say i have a badge and a vest, i say you coulda stole that ;)
 07-13-2007, 01:11 PM         #112
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:

Finally, someone with a brain.
 10 years ago '04        #113
kaph_een 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
sooo....did they have the receipt or what?
 07-14-2007, 07:50 PM         #114
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '04        #115
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
unreal...it seems like she did have the reciept tho and was just trying to start something, she was prolly a crack head seeking a rock. hell, $400M woulda buy mtns of white
 10 years ago '04        #116
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
 BrassMonkeyXP said:
fu*k are you talking about man you dont have to show sh*t once you buy it.. they would like for you to show your receipt to keep from people shoplifting stuff but legally once you PAY for it at the register it is YOURS!! you are then at your free will to show your recipt while leaving if you wish or not its up to you its just nobody or people rarely dont let the secuirty gaurd or who ever at the door inspect them and it turns into something like this.
Too True!!! Walmart does that but the thing is, they hire old people as to not give off exactly what they're doing. Technically if you pay for and you have a store bag as proof of purchase you don't have to show anything because
1. it's not a law stating you have to show proof of purchase before walking out of the store door. and
2. They do it occassionly, which also lets you know if that were mandatory they would have a lot more people on the job because walmart has high numbers of customers at all times.
 10 years ago '04        #117
S.O.S.A 
space
space
$823 | Props total: 0 0
Now if they didn't stop any one else to see a receipt but them then yeah, its a problem. But if they stopped everyone (like alot of stores do) then yeah, she they tryna get some quick cash.
 07-14-2007, 09:28 PM         #118
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.O.S.A said:
Now if they didn't stop any one else to see a receipt but them then yeah, its a problem. But if they stopped everyone (like alot of stores do) then yeah, she they tryna get some quick cash.
Randomly? They do it at the local Target, I need to sue them cats too.....
 10 years ago '04        #119
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
If you are walking out with a toys r us bag, then i see no reason for them to stop you because it's obvious you bought something. if you walking out holding sh*t in your hand with no bag, then i can understand them wanting to see a receipt. sueing for 200 million a piece is bullsh*t though. fu*king gold diggers.
 10 years ago '05        #120
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2750 2750
You have to show your reciept when you shop at Costco's or Sam's Club n*ggas can just bring a old bag and just throw stuff in the bag and walk out. I worked in a supermarket for 6 months and when we checked inventory we cmae up short by like $100,000 in that 6 month period just in my department cause people steal. They are just protecting their store same way I would locked and motherfu*kin loaded checkig everybodys bag even the Presidents. Some of yall need to watch TLC and Court TV

Last edited by nahsuhmeanz; 07-14-2007 at 09:41 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy