Jul 12 - Black Shoppers Sue Toys'R'Us, $400M for Discrimination

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
@ any fool in this thread thinking it takes 400 million to compensate for a security guard asking to see your receipt...even if it was racist which i highly doubt...400 million?! fu*k outta here
 07-12-2007, 11:49 PM         #62
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sue makes no sense but i bet they make dollars
 10 years ago '07        #63
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 Karl Spackler said:
Yeah, man.

I usually crumble the receipt into a ball and put it in my mouth right in front of him and say, "Come see me in the morning when I sh*t it out."
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #64
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
damn 400 mill? you can do that? lol
 10 years ago '06        #65
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 5233 5233
yoooooooooooo

hahahahahahahahahhahaa

dude said martin luther king would turn over in his grave cause not showing your receipt is right up there with not bein allowed into a white school and sittin in back of the bus and bein attacked by dogs and sh*t...damn man
 07-13-2007, 12:24 AM         #66
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karl Spackler said:
I'm not a mindless fu*kin robot.

I don't follow "instructions".

I'm a Human living in a free country. If you're dumb enough to put your tail between your legs and lick somebody's boots because it's a "simple instruction", then that's your problem buddy.

Why can't you braindead morons just exercise your Citizens Rights instead of being pushed around by everyone?

Bunch of pussies.
Again, it's called stopped making sh*t so difficult for yourself and everyone else. Seriously, you sound paranoid and like a straight bi*ch. All they asked this two individuals was for their fu*king receipt and you are acting like they literally gave this two a cavity search. All they had to do like everyone was show the receipt and keep sh*t moving. How difficult is that??? Again, get you're head out of your a.ss because you are reaching too deep. You reaching so deep, it's turning into a black hole. Plain and simple.
 10 years ago '05        #67
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 Karl Spackler said:
I'm gonna say this one time. You people are :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: soooo fu*kin stupid. I'm gonna put it in nice big letters so you all can't miss it...

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY MUTHAFUKKA. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF IT?

Excuse me, I try not to raise my voice too much. The presumption of innocence is a Human Right. The Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution states:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

The Sixth Amendment states:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the a.ssistance of Counsel for his defense.

In the case of Coffin v. United States, F. A. Coffin and Percival B. Coffin, plaintiffs in error, and A. S. Reed had been charged with aiding and abetting the former president of the Indianapolis National Bank, Theodore P. Haughey, in misdemeanor bank fraud between January 1, 1891, and July 26, 1893.

It is a complex case with a 50 count indictment. But the most interesting aspect is commentary by the Court regarding presumption of innocence:

The principle that there is a presumption of innocence in favor of the accused is the undoubted law, axiomatic and elementary, and its enforcement lies at the foundation of the administration of our criminal law.... Concluding, then, that the presumption of innocence is evidence in favor of the accused, introduced by the law in his behalf, let us consider what is 'reasonable doubt.' It is, of necessity, the condition of mind produced by the proof resulting from the evidence in the cause. It is the result of the proof, not the proof itself, whereas the presumption of innocence is one of the instruments of proof, going to bring about the proof from which reasonable doubt arises; thus one is a cause, the other an effect. To say that the one is the equivalent of the other is therefore to say that legal evidence can be excluded from the jury, and that such exclusion may be cured by instructing them correctly in regard to the method by which they are required to reach their conclusion upon the proof actually before them; in other words, that the exclusion of an important element of proof can be justified by correctly instructing as to the proof admitted. The evolution of the principle of the presumption of innocence, and its resultant, the doctrine of reasonable doubt, make more apparent the correctness of these views, and indicate the necessity of enforcing the one in order that the other may continue to exist.

In the decision, the Court then goes on to detail the complete legal history of presumed innocence.

So in order for someone to check your receipt and check your purchases, they MUST accuse you of a crime first. By handing them the receipt, you are wavering your 4th, 5th, and 6th amendment rights. With that said, it would be the easiest thing in the world for them to plant something in your bag and say you stole it because you already gave up your rights by showing the receipt.

The problem is that when people don't know their rights, they are very quick to give them up.

Konichiwa bi*ches!
LMAO @ THIS WEENIE. you're such a fu*kin turd. who fu*kin cares. just show your fu*kn receipt. you sound fu*kin stupid. are you literally gonna stand there and tell the guy "i dont have to show you sh*t. its my right as a human being" and then get detained cause its the stores right to detain you, than just showing your receipt for 3 silly little seconds and walk out free.
 07-13-2007, 12:56 AM         #68
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karl Spackler said:
They are not allowed to search you. They can only search you if you let them. The fu*king police can't even search you without probable cause. A store clerk or security guard DOES NOT OVERRIDE the Constitution. If they force themselves upon you and violate your 4th amendment rights, you CAN sue and you WILL win.

By handing over your receipt, you are voluntarily wavering your Constitutional rights by CONSENTING to a search.

thats the word "probable" cause, if the store security has PROBABLE cause or PROOF that you stole something they are allowed to search your bags or you

you act like security cops have no power, they do, just like how they can arrest you till proper authorties can arrive

fu*k outta here with your bullsh*t
 10 years ago '04        #69
crownroyall2k 
space
space
$955 | Props total: 0 0
Well you should never tell them to go to a Walmart in the hood then because they always checking receipts because they get robbed everyday faithfully!!
People bring there own Walmart bags in and load up then walk right out!!
 07-13-2007, 01:25 AM         #70
hos.tile 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah next time a black guy asks to see my receipt im going to sue him and the store for being racist...

fu*k off you f*g**ts, its a store and guess what fu*king happens, they randomly check peoples reciepts, do everyone a favor and shoot yourself if you try and sue people over some bullsh*t like this, black white asian i dont give a fu*k what you are you suck at life if your trying to pull some bullsh*t like this, fu*kin racism for checkin a receipt...
 07-13-2007, 01:28 AM         #71
hos.tile 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and your bi*ch a.ss probably stole some sh*t if you dont want to show a receipt....too bad theres so many sensitive f*g**ts out there that try and start some bullsh*t with simple things people go through every fu*king day
 10 years ago '05        #72
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
i dont blame them for tryna get that money. i was stopped at my local kmart on the way out the door by some guy askin me to fill out a survey about a videogame, then was commanded to hung up my cell phone. this dude along with his manager pull me to the side and starts talkin bout he seen me with that game in my hand and they have me on video and demanded that i empty my pockets.

me knowing damn well he didnt see me with the game in my hand refused to empty my pockets and demanded to show me the tape. they threated to call the cops, i asked him to please call the cops, he made a call to the stations and had me waitin there thinkin the police were on there way. me feelin confused and embarrassed end up empting my pockets to show them my WORK BADGE(i make way more money than them both), receipt, and empty pockets to which the accuser gave me a sorry with a get over it tone.

then they tried to play me when i asked for the hnic's number. ended up he was the hwic and never called me back to explain why i was harrassed. hope my braids had nothing to do with it. still vÄnting!!!

so i know how that feels, its one of the most degrading experiences and they deserve every penny!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #73
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
lolz i hope they win this sh*t those motherfu*kers always try to check my sh*t too i just keep walking..only cuz i kno i didnt steal sh*t but still man..
 07-13-2007, 07:27 AM         #74
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliot ness said:
this is sad, people will do anything to try to get some money
Yeah truley is sad.

Checking receipts is a common practice -- this isn't anything new. Every time I go to Walmart, they check me at the door and I'm white.

Boo fu*king hoo. Quit pulling the race card every chance you get -- you're ruining it for the real cases that happen.

It's like the boy who cried wolf....soon enough no one will believe that discrimination takes place.
 07-13-2007, 07:58 AM         #75
EncinoMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I wish that people would just let me go based on the color of my skin... I mean, just because I am the color I am people always check me when I leave stores. I am walking out with one thing and I still get asked for a receipt, this is bullsh*t. All because I'm fu*king white...

Idiots.
 10 years ago '05        #76
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 BAyAREA said:
well how the fu*k do they know if they bought it or not without checking the sales recipt

That's what they have those Theft Detectors for. I think the amount of money is excessive.. I think NAACP exposer would be enuff
 10 years ago '05        #77
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Ridiculous.
 10 years ago '04        #78
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 533 533
they aint gettin sh*t!
 10 years ago '06        #79
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
Law is if you ask one person, to not get sued, you have to ask everyone
 10 years ago '06        #80
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
this is messed up....we aint the only ones who steal...white people stole an entire country
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy