Jul 12 - Black Shoppers Sue Toys'R'Us, $400M for Discrimination

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 Karl Spackler said:
People like you is the reason this country is such bad shape, so fu*k you...

fu*k you...

fu*k you...

... and fu*k you.

No!

It's braindead fu*king morons that have no clue what it means to be free that are fu*king this place up for everybody.
and its ignorant people like you that make the news on BX. and especally make the news laughable due to the situation of it. show your receipt stupid. quit your whinning and keep the line movin f*g**t! you're holding it up queer!
 07-12-2007, 10:00 PM         #42
BrownMOUFULL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
Then check everybodys receipt you dumb fu*k.. that is the point of this article, the fact that toys'r'us does not look at EVERYBODY'S recipts, only a select few.
THE BLACK FEW....
 10 years ago '05        #43
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
yea they do.. they do it at big electronic stores and Costcos down ehre in Canada
 10 years ago '05        #44
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
yea they do.. they do it at big electronic stores and Costcos down ehre in Canada
 07-12-2007, 10:07 PM         #45
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its discrimination places that check ppl's recipts always check blacks n let whites pass
 07-12-2007, 10:19 PM         #46
westbankred15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ridiculos

props
 10 years ago '04        #47
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 308 308
every store i go to now u have to show the receipt it how store are now i work at a best buy and they always check the receipt even at pathmark when u paid by the self-checkout u have to have ur receipt out before u leave just to show u paid for the stuff.
 10 years ago '07        #48
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
 BrassMonkeyXP said:
fu*k are you talking about man you dont have to show sh*t once you buy it.. they would like for you to show your receipt to keep from people shoplifting stuff but legally once you PAY for it at the register it is YOURS!! you are then at your free will to show your recipt while leaving if you wish or not its up to you its just nobody or people rarely dont let the secuirty gaurd or who ever at the door inspect them and it turns into something like this.
your a fu*king idiot
 07-12-2007, 10:42 PM         #49
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Sounds like you guys are jealous. I doubt they would give a fu*k about any of you when they get that $400 Mill.
What money? They'll throw this sh*t out just as fast as they did the case of the black lawyer who tried suing the dry cleaners however many millions for a pair of lost slacks. A few dumb black folks digging that hole deeper for the rest of them. And fu*k Toys R Us, I get stopped almost everytime at damn Wal mart and sometimes I didn't even spend $20 in merchandise and I get stopped. It's just businesses trying to mitigate their losses, not racism.

Last edited by VirginiaHustler; 07-12-2007 at 10:45 PM..
 07-12-2007, 10:42 PM         #50
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna say this one time. You people are :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: soooo fu*kin stupid. I'm gonna put it in nice big letters so you all can't miss it...

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY MUTHAFUKKA. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF IT?

Excuse me, I try not to raise my voice too much. The presumption of innocence is a Human Right. The Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution states:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

The Sixth Amendment states:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the a.ssistance of Counsel for his defense.

In the case of Coffin v. United States, F. A. Coffin and Percival B. Coffin, plaintiffs in error, and A. S. Reed had been charged with aiding and abetting the former president of the Indianapolis National Bank, Theodore P. Haughey, in misdemeanor bank fraud between January 1, 1891, and July 26, 1893.

It is a complex case with a 50 count indictment. But the most interesting aspect is commentary by the Court regarding presumption of innocence:

The principle that there is a presumption of innocence in favor of the accused is the undoubted law, axiomatic and elementary, and its enforcement lies at the foundation of the administration of our criminal law.... Concluding, then, that the presumption of innocence is evidence in favor of the accused, introduced by the law in his behalf, let us consider what is 'reasonable doubt.' It is, of necessity, the condition of mind produced by the proof resulting from the evidence in the cause. It is the result of the proof, not the proof itself, whereas the presumption of innocence is one of the instruments of proof, going to bring about the proof from which reasonable doubt arises; thus one is a cause, the other an effect. To say that the one is the equivalent of the other is therefore to say that legal evidence can be excluded from the jury, and that such exclusion may be cured by instructing them correctly in regard to the method by which they are required to reach their conclusion upon the proof actually before them; in other words, that the exclusion of an important element of proof can be justified by correctly instructing as to the proof admitted. The evolution of the principle of the presumption of innocence, and its resultant, the doctrine of reasonable doubt, make more apparent the correctness of these views, and indicate the necessity of enforcing the one in order that the other may continue to exist.

In the decision, the Court then goes on to detail the complete legal history of presumed innocence.

So in order for someone to check your receipt and check your purchases, they MUST accuse you of a crime first. By handing them the receipt, you are wavering your 4th, 5th, and 6th amendment rights. With that said, it would be the easiest thing in the world for them to plant something in your bag and say you stole it because you already gave up your rights by showing the receipt.

The problem is that when people don't know their rights, they are very quick to give them up.

Konichiwa bi*ches!

Last edited by Karl Spackler; 07-12-2007 at 10:44 PM..
 07-12-2007, 10:48 PM         #51
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people always gotta sue over stupid sh*t!! I was in a Pac Sun store the other day and one of the workers was staring at me and then he asked me do I need any help and I replied to him no thanks. I didn't go bi*ching about it tryin to sue Pac Sun for that!! I hope they don't get one cent from Toys 'R' Us!

p.s. I'm black so no bashing..
 07-12-2007, 10:49 PM         #52
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karl Spackler said:
People like you is the reason this country is such bad shape, so fu*k you...

fu*k you...

fu*k you...

... and fu*k you.

No!

It's braindead fu*king morons that have no clue what it means to be free that are fu*king this place up for everybody.
No, fu*k you. People like you are the reason why things get made much more difficult than what they are supposed to be. All you have to do is show your receipt, so how hard is that??? Unless you are retarded or just plain stupid for not knowing how to follow simple instructions, that my friend would be your own fu*king fault. Again, read the following reasons as to why someone would react that way and I think head so far up you're a.ss my be the best fit for you.
 10 years ago '04        #53
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Black ppl be trippin.
 10 years ago '06        #54
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,559 | Props total: 5215 5215
i cant believe some of yall bi*chin that they wanna see your receipt makin it sound like the security guard threw you to the ground put the gun to your head and said some sh*t like " you colored better not move "

just show your sh*t and keep it movin you aint special aint no one out to get you...fu*k who you are. god damn
 07-12-2007, 10:54 PM         #55
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
No, fu*k you. People like you are the reason why things get made much more difficult than what they are supposed to be. All you have to do is show your receipt, so how hard is that??? Unless you are retarded or just plain stupid for not knowing how to follow simple instructions, that my friend would be your own fu*king fault.
I'm not a mindless fu*kin robot.

I don't follow "instructions".

I'm a Human living in a free country. If you're dumb enough to put your tail between your legs and lick somebody's boots because it's a "simple instruction", then that's your problem buddy.

Why can't you braindead morons just exercise your Citizens Rights instead of being pushed around by everyone?

Bunch of pussies.
 07-12-2007, 10:57 PM         #56
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people CRIED and DIED for civil rights in the 60's.

In the 21st Century, they give them up willingly.

You all should be fu*kin ASHAMED of yourselves.

MLK rolls in his grave
 07-12-2007, 10:57 PM         #57
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok first off people need to stop pulling the fu*king race card every damn chance they can . 2nd when people see other people doing that need to shut the fu*k up and automatically agreen to that sh*t. THIRD>>>> IM WHITE AND I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY THE LAME a.ss WEAK fu*k SECURITY f*g THERE AND AT BEST BUY AND YOU DONT HEAR ME fu*kING SAYING THEY DID IT CAUSE IM WHITE DO YA?
 07-12-2007, 10:58 PM         #58
Jesus Christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im embarrsed that they do theis sh*t thinking white people out to get us lol wtf
 07-12-2007, 11:00 PM         #59
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrassMonkeyXP said:
fu*k are you talking about man you dont have to show sh*t once you buy it.. they would like for you to show your receipt to keep from people shoplifting stuff but legally once you PAY for it at the register it is YOURS!! you are then at your free will to show your recipt while leaving if you wish or not its up to you its just nobody or people rarely dont let the secuirty gaurd or who ever at the door inspect them and it turns into something like this.
actually until you leave the property they are allowed to SEARCH you or your bag if they suspected you stole something

they wont win sh*t, this is fu*king stupid.. ive been asked for my receipt to be seen millions of times.. should i sue? racist against whites!

fu*king moronic poor people too lazy to work so they try to sue at every goddamn chance they get
 07-12-2007, 11:16 PM         #60
Karl Spackler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
actually until you leave the property they are allowed to SEARCH you or your bag if they suspected you stole something
They are not allowed to search you. They can only search you if you let them. The fu*king police can't even search you without probable cause. A store clerk or security guard DOES NOT OVERRIDE the Constitution. If they force themselves upon you and violate your 4th amendment rights, you CAN sue and you WILL win.

By handing over your receipt, you are voluntarily wavering your Constitutional rights by CONSENTING to a search.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago