Rumer about Lil Wayne...Is it Tru??

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2007, 10:35 AM         #141
TValles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
n*gga no u didnt. Chicago started gangs. Every single gang foundations started from Larry Hoover and the Chicago prison system. Get the FIZUCK OUT OF HERE. Kings started in New York. U fu*kin serious. Vice Lords, GD's, Mo's, Kings, Corbas, IG's. All that sh*t started here. The Crips is a break off of the Gd's fam. They ride under the Six. . The Six "Folks" Star affilation started in the prison system when Hoover went to jail and other gangs affilated with him cuz the Gd's was the biggest gang in Chicago. There rivals started the Five "Fin" Star affilation, which was mostly Vice Lords and Kings. When n*gga's got out that sh*t spread. and n*gga's moved to Cali and New York and put YALL on. n*gga's find out about real gang sh*t when they come here. Yall motherfu*ka's got street cliqs and boys. We got orginaztions that run a whole fu*kin town and own people. I think the president of Cicero was in with the Kings a couple of years ago.
gangs been around for ages...waaaaay before chicago and bloods and crips...
 07-12-2007, 10:55 AM         #142
JLAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah i dun squashed the bullsh*t wit zoe, its a bakery here im just trying to get dough, shout to my dreds, my haitians and....
 10 years ago '06        #143
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,316 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Player 1 said:
you dudes suck

she aint even ugly
captain save a ho a.ss n*gga shut the fukk up BISH!!!!
 07-14-2007, 05:01 PM         #144
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet her pus*y smell like red lobster
 07-14-2007, 07:13 PM         #145
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone else notice that the threadstarter has changed her avy..??? i guess every1 really did get to her.....
 10 years ago '05        #146
gb6305 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 21 21
Dis is some funyn stuff, Lil Wayne be sayin dat he never leave da house without his strap, so i would shoot somebody and call lit self defense
 10 years ago '07        #147
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
 tmich19 said:
Did anyone else notice that the threadstarter has changed her avy..??? i guess every1 really did get to her.....
well duh wouldnt anyone if they get bodied this bad

^
 10 years ago '06        #148
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Southern_Boi said:
you aint lying. Haitians used to get talked down on here in lauderdale bad. Im talking bout if you wanted to offend a n*gga all you had to do was say "shut yo haitian a.ss up" the n*gga would get mad as fu*k and be like "I aint no haitian". Bout 3 years ago I guess they traveled to dade and saw how the zoes down there was reppin and it went from haitians denying that they haitian, to wearing flags everyday talkin creole like thats the sh*t. Im cool wit the zoes but Im the type of person that I hate when I dont know what the fu*k a person saying. n*gga could be talkin all kinds of sh*t bout you and you wouldnt know
LOL I remember them days. I'm haitian but, you aint even have to be haitian and they be like...,"yo dumb haitian a.ss". n*ggas used to get mad. I lived from miami to now palm beach....sh*t done changed.

up here in palm beach u got San Castle and sh*t but aint nothin sh*ttin on Zoe Pound....thats obvious.
 07-14-2007, 08:22 PM         #149
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How far is miami from palm beach..???
 07-14-2007, 08:41 PM         #150
dipsetgrl022  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta b tha lamest sh*t I ever heard....u lil' wayne haters get worse by tha day...like lil' wayne lives smack-dab in tha middle of tha hood..plez!
 10 years ago '06        #151
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
who wuld be scared of haitians

them skinny a.ss monkey lookin africans
yea thats fu*ked up. im offended :finger: , but oh well.

and when did Haiti = Africa?
 07-16-2007, 04:30 PM         #152
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 www.kmd_5555 said:
y should i .. too give everybody else the power to know that they can make someone so hurt that they left boxden.com ("an internet source") you gotta to be kidding me...no matter how bad someone talks about you... u never give them the power to hurt you so much ( no matter if i cryed myself to sleep) i have had worst "names" called to me in front of my face, so that mean i got to stop.

remember the dude who blew up va tech college all because people talked about him all of his life then he got sick and tired of it and just k!lled some n*ggas!!!! that's what you want me to do ?? :wow:

this is how i look and proud of it...people can talk about me all they want to...and talk about me..im not going to stop posting and not going to take my picture down. you kidding right?? all cause people talking about me on the
"INTERNET" and cause i don't talk sh*t back..

always remember... all because im not arguing with them back and fourth, then they gonna keep talking about me and if i did argue with them, they still go talk about me, either way i am being TALKED ABOUT, people only playing follow the leader, first n*gga say something about how ugly THEY think i am then it keeps going:D

**no attention, brings attention**:applause:
you said all that just to change your avy anyway
 07-16-2007, 04:33 PM         #153
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gb6305 said:
Dis is some funyn stuff, Lil Wayne be sayin dat he never leave da house without his strap, so i would shoot somebody and call lit self defense
yeah and i almost went to jail over that crap...cop told me that dude had to be in my house and i had to feel that my life was threatened...fukk that...how'd the song go? Who's dat peekin in my window? BLAW!!! Nobody now :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #154
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Yea my brother use to fu*k around with some of them hatians and them dudes are crazy.
 10 years ago '06        #155
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
the job succeeded

The EBU Team

Exposing Boxden Users One Day At A Time
 10 years ago '07        #156
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Damn shorty got cooked for about 2 weeks straight thats sad
 10 years ago '06        #157
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
thread starter went ghost and changed her profile picture

10 years ago '07        #158
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,577 | Props total: 43730 43730
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

i always avoided this thread cuz thought it was just another thread about weezy being gay.

this sh*t is classic.that's what you get for posting your pics on boxden though

Last edited by st21; 07-16-2007 at 08:19 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #159
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Southern_Boi said:
thread starter went ghost and changed her profile picture

everybody can't be halle berry y'know?
what we're basically saying is that a person with strong black facial features is ugly.
Am i right?
 10 years ago '06        #160
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
also while i'm at it.
I dont like haitians at all.
they all dirtballs. They selfish too.
What kinda person follows you around just to burn your car?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy