Rumer about Lil Wayne...Is it Tru??

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2007, 06:57 PM         #121
www.kmd_5555  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaCarter407 said:
you really should stop posting tho...no puchline just stop please
y should i .. too give everybody else the power to know that they can make someone so hurt that they left boxden.com ("an internet source") you gotta to be kidding me...no matter how bad someone talks about you... u never give them the power to hurt you so much ( no matter if i cryed myself to sleep) i have had worst "names" called to me in front of my face, so that mean i got to stop.

remember the dude who blew up va tech college all because people talked about him all of his life then he got sick and tired of it and just k!lled some n*ggas!!!! that's what you want me to do ?? :wow:

this is how i look and proud of it...people can talk about me all they want to...and talk about me..im not going to stop posting and not going to take my picture down. you kidding right?? all cause people talking about me on the
"INTERNET" and cause i don't talk sh*t back..

always remember... all because im not arguing with them back and fourth, then they gonna keep talking about me and if i did argue with them, they still go talk about me, either way i am being TALKED ABOUT, people only playing follow the leader, first n*gga say something about how ugly THEY think i am then it keeps going:D

**no attention, brings attention**:applause:
 07-11-2007, 06:57 PM         #122
www.kmd_5555  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaCarter407 said:
you really should stop posting tho...no puchline just stop please
y should i .. too give everybody else the power to know that they can make someone so hurt that they left boxden.com ("an internet source") you gotta to be kidding me...no matter how bad someone talks about you... u never give them the power to hurt you so much ( no matter if i cryed myself to sleep) i have had worst "names" called to me in front of my face, so that mean i got to stop.

remember the dude who blew up va tech college all because people talked about him all of his life then he got sick and tired of it and just k!lled some n*ggas!!!! that's what you want me to do ?? :wow:

this is how i look and proud of it...people can talk about me all they want to...and talk about me..im not going to stop posting and not going to take my picture down. you kidding right?? all cause people talking about me on the

always remember... all because im not arguing with them back and fourth, then they gonna keep talking about me and if i did argue with them, they still go talk about me, either way i am being TALKED ABOUT, people only playing follow the leader, first n*gga say something about how ugly THEY think i am then it keeps going:D

07-11-2007, 08:11 PM         #123
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

she would make god throw up.
 10 years ago '05        #124
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Adewale said:
Laugh My Fuc<in a.ss Off, yo im African and that sh*t was funny. First throw , U fool B.

lol no diserespect b. but these n*ggas on some other sh*t like its safe to go into any grimey part of anybodys city. they treatin these n*ggas like they the baddest mu fu*kas on earth. well now that i thing any n*gga that can swim that far is a bad mu fu*ka.
 10 years ago '05        #125
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 King Allister said:
um..

can you stop posting u look like fu*king diarrhea

*WOW I was waiting for someone to roast her ugly a.ss lol I'm propin you everyday for this lol
 10 years ago '05        #126
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,302 | Props total: 33652 33652
 www.kmd_5555 said:

stfu, ugly bi*ches talking privileges are revoked, nobody is surprised that you've been called worst things in your face because its so obvious you a crispy burnt mugged hoe
 10 years ago '06        #127
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,972 | Props total: 13600 13600
you dudes suck

she aint even ugly
 10 years ago '04        #128
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Player 1 said:
you dudes suck

she aint even ugly
 10 years ago '06        #129
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
damn how you gone look like shrek and cant spell at the same time?

misspellin a 5 letter word like "rumor"
 10 years ago '05        #130
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
The first thing that shot threw my head was SHOTTAS.... That sh*t looked to real.... The extorted the puk outta them buls.
 10 years ago '07        #131
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
THE CUBAN MAFIA RUNS MIAMI. THERE'S A LOT OF HIGH POWER OG CUBANS THAT RUN ALMOST PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING THAT GOES AROUND IN MIAMI, THEY ARE JUST NOT THE TYPE TO JUMP ALL OVER DVD'S AND FLAWS HAMMERS TO LATER BE POINTED OUT DURING TRIALS. THEY ALSO DON'T fu*k WITH THE RAP GAME. THATS WHY YOU DONT HEAR RAPPERS SHOUTING THEM OUT. THEY fu*k WITH DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES AND ARE THE REASON WHY MIAMI IS BEING FLOODED WITH CONDOS. LEARN GAME bi*chES GET OUT OF YOUR BOXDEN BOX AND PICK UP A WALL STREET JOURNAL ONCE IN A WHILE.
 10 years ago '04        #132
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 MELODY said:
THE CUBAN MAFIA RUNS MIAMI. THERE'S A LOT OF HIGH POWER OG CUBANS THAT RUN ALMOST PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING THAT GOES AROUND IN MIAMI, THEY ARE JUST NOT THE TYPE TO JUMP ALL OVER DVD'S AND FLAWS HAMMERS TO LATER BE POINTED OUT DURING TRIALS. THEY ALSO DON'T fu*k WITH THE RAP GAME. THATS WHY YOU DONT HEAR RAPPERS SHOUTING THEM OUT. THEY fu*k WITH DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES AND ARE THE REASON WHY MIAMI IS BEING FLOODED WITH CONDOS. LEARN GAME bi*chES GET OUT OF YOUR BOXDEN BOX AND PICK UP A WALL STREET JOURNAL ONCE IN A WHILE.
basically........
 10 years ago '05        #133
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 MELODY said:

:applause: :applause:
 07-11-2007, 11:28 PM         #134
B-EZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
um..

can you stop posting u look like fu*king diarrhea
AWW U fu*kED UP DAWG
 10 years ago '06        #135
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Nugen2384 said:
Latin Kings are ricans from NY just like the jamaicans(I think they called 420). All them n*ggas is moving down south, atleast the bigdogs are because NYC is hot right now especially Brooklyn and Queens. It's like 50 said "This towns one big pus*y waitin to get fu*ked". Born and raised Miami n*ggas is pus*y cuz n*ggas from everywhere move there and run that sh*t.
n*gga no u didnt. Chicago started gangs. Every single gang foundations started from Larry Hoover and the Chicago prison system. Get the FIZUCK OUT OF HERE. Kings started in New York. U fu*kin serious. Vice Lords, GD's, Mo's, Kings, Corbas, IG's. All that sh*t started here. The Crips is a break off of the Gd's fam. They ride under the Six. . The Six "Folks" Star affilation started in the prison system when Hoover went to jail and other gangs affilated with him cuz the Gd's was the biggest gang in Chicago. There rivals started the Five "Fin" Star affilation, which was mostly Vice Lords and Kings. When n*gga's got out that sh*t spread. and n*gga's moved to Cali and New York and put YALL on. n*gga's find out about real gang sh*t when they come here. Yall motherfu*ka's got street cliqs and boys. We got orginaztions that run a whole fu*kin town and own people. I think the president of Cicero was in with the Kings a couple of years ago.
 10 years ago '06        #136
Kanye East 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 0 0
 www.kmd_5555 said:

:applause: :applause:

buh

you still ugly :D
 07-12-2007, 03:10 AM         #137
mikejonesrules  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes uglier then gorilla zoe

10 years ago '07        #138
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8873 8873
 Player 1 said:
good read
 10 years ago '05        #139
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Birdmane said:

she would make god throw up.
u f*g thats not even funny, that women was burnt

u get hate for that
 10 years ago '06        #140
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 38 38
 mikejonesrules said:
shes uglier then gorilla zoe

That's a picture of Joc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy