most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-09-2007, 10:00 PM         #41
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
the real k!ller died the next day so this is bullsh*t
if u say so then i got questions how the fu*k do u no the real k!ller got k!lled the next day , and who k!lled him , and how he die
 07-09-2007, 10:02 PM         #42
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:

what you mean by i hope it was the right person cause k!llin the wrong one would be fu*ked

killin aint right no way

i would rather see a person who k!lled someone locked up then dead think about it so jus say tha dude who k!lled stack got popped that was kinda easy for him now i he dead at peace no problems but if he did life in jail dat woulda been punishment 4 me he would have time to thoik about poppin a nicca i guess you niccas like see otha mufu*kas die ova senseless sh*t its fu*ked a one nicca get popped den anotha its a cycle
i no what chu mean i guess if he went to jail fo life that would of been fine to as long as he dont escape cause that n*gga k!lled stacks that punk bi*ch
 07-10-2007, 03:21 AM         #43
Misthylun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
U SOUND STUPID... WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND SO BASCIALLY HE DESERVED THAT sh*t IF HE k!llED STACKS FOR BEING HOOD RICH... EVERYTIME SOMEONE DIE EVERYONE GET ALL EMOTIONAL WHEN THIS IS HAPPENING EVERY HOUR... THING IS YOU PEOPLE DEFEND THE SHOOTER

I sound stupid to a person who can't spell 'you' and types in all capital letters. What a tragedy.

I'm not defending the shooter.

What do you mean by "EVERYTIME SOMEONE DIE EVERYONE GET ALL EMOTIONAL WHEN THIS IS HAPPENING EVERY HOUR"? My point was that people DON'T get emotional when someone dies unless they know them personally, or it's a celebrity. Shouldn't you be equally upset to hear about some horrible death that happened to be a person that you didn't know? Sure, because you respect and know of a musician, it is more of a tragedy to you, but to make a big deal out of it JUST because it's a famous person who died seems ridiculous.

The shooter deserved to die IF he shot Stack Bundles? Who are you to decide that? And what about if he DIDN'T shoot him?
 07-10-2007, 03:50 AM         #44
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ obviously not

some guy gets k!lled and you read about it and that might be sad. But up until that point, said guy has had no effect on your life. Someone you listen to regularly and enjoy the music off is obviously going to have an effect on your response. It's not that hard to work out.
 07-11-2007, 03:16 AM         #45
Misthylun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never said that wasn't true.
 07-11-2007, 09:40 PM         #46
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Par Excellence said:
GROW THE fu*k UP.CLOSE THREAD:thumbsdow
fu*k u n*gga suck my d*ck :finger: :finger: :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #47
IceMaker 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 101 101
The threadstarter is a dumbass plain and simple. He really needs to grow up cause Black on Black violence is not the answer, and you wonder why it has been said that the African American male is an endangered species.
 07-11-2007, 10:37 PM         #48
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceMaker said:
The threadstarter is a dumbass plain and simple. He really needs to grow up cause Black on Black violence is not the answer, and you wonder why it has been said that the African American male is an endangered species.
what u said IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE IS AN ENDANGERES SPECIES YEA RITE n*gga U JUST A pus*y OW U GROW THE fu*k UP FOR SAYIN THIS >>you wonder why it has been said that the African American male is an endangered species
 10 years ago '07        #49
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
yea its sad niccas like to see anotha nicca get k!lled ova dumb sh*t now to me whoeva k!lled stacked was paid to cuz his chain was only missin so it was a hity but dats how it goes i guess eye for and eye now niccas families hurtin and sh*t you dun know if dey got kids man its fu*ked up out here i would have rather to see the guy who k!lled stack get locked up for life but someone please close this thread
 10 years ago '05        #50
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10791 10791
Old sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #51
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
negros being k!lled over stupid sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #52
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
so they just got another n*gga involved in the murder...

07-12-2007, 08:41 AM         #53
Toni Jr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juelzsantana444 said:
what u said IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE IS AN ENDANGERES SPECIES YEA RITE n*gga U JUST A pus*y OW U GROW THE fu*k UP FOR SAYIN THIS >>you wonder why it has been said that the African American male is an endangered species
seriously homie, shut the fu*k up, you sound od lame right now son.
 10 years ago '07        #54
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
The threadstarer is a joke. You act like you knew the dude personally. Your basically praising black on black violence. You named yourself after Juelz Santana. You are a lame. Hate given
 07-12-2007, 02:19 PM         #55
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
so they just got another n*gga involved in the murder...

damn 4 real someone else is involved
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy