NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2007, 10:03 AM         #21
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juelzsantana444 said:
DAM I HOPE THIS IS THE GUY THAT k!llED STACK CAUSE NOW HE DEAD TO I HOPE DIPSET k!llED THAT n*gga HERE GO SOME INFO BOUT THAT GUY A suspect in the murder of aspiring MC Stack Bundles was found shot to death in Queens, New York yesterday (June 18), the same day Bundles was laid to rest after being shot and k!lled last week in Far Rockaway.

According to police, Charles White, 20, was found dead in a Queens home, with a pillow over his head, two bullet wounds to the head and one to the leg. White was found by a friend.

White was being eyed as a suspect in the murder of Stack Bundles who died as a result of gunshot wounds after being shot three times on June 11 in front of his home in Far Rockaway.

Hundreds paid their respects to Stack Bundles at his funeral yesterday (June 18). Maino, Joe Budden, Lupe Fiasco, Jim Jones and Juelz Santana were just some of those in attendance during services at the J. Foster Phillips Funeral Home in Queens.
DAM THEY DID HIM WRONG TO AND EVEN PUT A PILLOW OVER HIS HEAD LOL BUT I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT GUY WHO DID STACKS

Stack was one of the very very few rappers I listened to and even I wouldn't say his k!ller deserved to die. Who are you God?
 07-09-2007, 10:37 AM         #22
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juelzsantana444 said:
i no im just sayin he shot stacks and he got what he deserves which is shot back im not sayin its funny but he shouldnt of shot stacks now he dead............. i wonder who did it u think someone from dipset

I bet it was juelz satana with his son riding shotgun holdin hammmasss
 10 years ago '04        #23
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,698 | Props total: 23193 23193
old fu*king news, get a life
 10 years ago '04        #24
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$747 | Props total: 47 47
Did someone say DipSet and shooting in the same sentence.. them dudes get shot at .. never do they do the shooting.. Still old news
 10 years ago '05        #25
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
:thumbsdow I wish death and prison on no one...I prefer that stacks didn't have to die so this cycle doesn't repeat itself and believe me it will...endless cycle of getback coming your way...Only god can judge who should go and stay
 10 years ago '05        #26
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1578 1578
old news
 07-09-2007, 12:27 PM         #27
www.kmd_5555  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SilverServer215 said:
Yall dudes, really shakin my head at yall on this one...Violence begets violence...I dont support none of it.
well said....:applause:

it's gonna be an endless process
 10 years ago '05        #28
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Misthylun said:
Oh, God.

How can you be happy when a SUSPECT who MIGHT have k!lled some dude that you didn't even know is murdered?

SMH @ caring so much about some muscian that you forget to be a rational human being. Seriously, in the scheme of your life, what does this Stack Bundles man actually mean? Hopefully not much, or you have some weird a.ss priorities.

Lots of people die in way more heinous ways, but I bet you show no concern for them. Because they're not pseudo-celebrities?

U SOUND STUPID... WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND SO BASCIALLY HE DESERVED THAT sh*t IF HE k!llED STACKS FOR BEING HOOD RICH... EVERYTIME SOMEONE DIE EVERYONE GET ALL EMOTIONAL WHEN THIS IS HAPPENING EVERY HOUR... THING IS YOU PEOPLE DEFEND THE SHOOTER
 10 years ago '06        #29
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
damn i hope that was him
 07-09-2007, 02:12 PM         #30
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well first of all you said finally but in reality it was only a week after stack died, thats not very long, just you posted it a month late. we already talked about this. and whoever originally posted it had more of the story.

but i personally believe this was the guy who shot bundles cause it seemed very much like a setup.

Last edited by Ni2; 07-09-2007 at 02:14 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #31
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,268 | Props total: 2838 2838
o.. wha a nation we live in...
 10 years ago '04        #32
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 779 779
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
:thumbsdow I wish death and prison on no one...I prefer that stacks didn't have to die so this cycle doesn't repeat itself and believe me it will...endless cycle of getback coming your way...Only god can judge who should go and stay
Shawty...who is that in yo avy?
 07-09-2007, 07:59 PM         #33
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROCking585 said:
they k!lled him a couple hours before stacks funeral. and that might not be the person who k!lled him.
i no that they got em before the funeral and i hope it was the right person cause k!llin the wrong person would be fu*ked up
 10 years ago '07        #34
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
it was more than likely the cat who shot bundles and you could tell this wasnt a random shootin it was retaliation because he got shot once in the leg

as if they torturted him before they k!lled him and then finally put two in his head

nire than likely it's riot squad affiliates or some goonz from the dipset camp

general knowledge the group dipset might not be k!llers but they got enough gwap and influence to have somebody k!lled a broke n*gga would k!ll for 10 g'z
 07-09-2007, 08:02 PM         #35
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
i wish stack bundles was alive to u dumb fu*k
 07-09-2007, 08:19 PM         #36
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
old fu*king news, get a life
fu*k u f*g**t suck my balls :finger:
 10 years ago '07        #37
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14901 14901
 juelzsantana444 said:
i no that they got em before the funeral and i hope it was the right person cause k!llin the wrong person would be fu*ked up

what you mean by i hope it was the right person cause k!llin the wrong one would be fu*ked

killin aint right no way

i would rather see a person who k!lled someone locked up then dead think about it so jus say tha dude who k!lled stack got popped that was kinda easy for him now i he dead at peace no problems but if he did life in jail dat woulda been punishment 4 me he would have time to thoik about poppin a nicca i guess you niccas like see otha mufu*kas die ova senseless sh*t its fu*ked a one nicca get popped den anotha its a cycle
 07-09-2007, 08:45 PM         #38
s00pz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad when someone die... you live by the gun you die by it... it aint halftime... cats know what time it is
 10 years ago '05        #39
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
This is mad late man.... but hey, whatever makes you happy.
 07-09-2007, 09:06 PM         #40
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juelzsantana444 said:
DAM I HOPE THIS IS THE GUY THAT k!llED STACK CAUSE NOW HE DEAD TO I HOPE DIPSET k!llED THAT n*gga HERE GO SOME INFO BOUT THAT GUY A suspect in the murder of aspiring MC Stack Bundles was found shot to death in Queens, New York yesterday (June 18), the same day Bundles was laid to rest after being shot and k!lled last week in Far Rockaway.

According to police, Charles White, 20, was found dead in a Queens home, with a pillow over his head, two bullet wounds to the head and one to the leg. White was found by a friend.

White was being eyed as a suspect in the murder of Stack Bundles who died as a result of gunshot wounds after being shot three times on June 11 in front of his home in Far Rockaway.

Hundreds paid their respects to Stack Bundles at his funeral yesterday (June 18). Maino, Joe Budden, Lupe Fiasco, Jim Jones and Juelz Santana were just some of those in attendance during services at the J. Foster Phillips Funeral Home in Queens.
DAM THEY DID HIM WRONG TO AND EVEN PUT A PILLOW OVER HIS HEAD LOL BUT I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT GUY WHO DID STACKS
the real k!ller died the next day so this is bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish