NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2007, 01:17 AM         #1
25042 pageviews
57 comments

juelzsantana444 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally The Person Who Shot Stack Bundles Might Be Dead

DAM I HOPE THIS IS THE GUY THAT k!llED STACK CAUSE NOW HE DEAD TO I HOPE DIPSET k!llED THAT n*gga HERE GO SOME INFO BOUT THAT GUY A suspect in the murder of aspiring MC Stack Bundles was found shot to death in Queens, New York yesterday (June 18), the same day Bundles was laid to rest after being shot and k!lled last week in Far Rockaway.

According to police, Charles White, 20, was found dead in a Queens home, with a pillow over his head, two bullet wounds to the head and one to the leg. White was found by a friend.

White was being eyed as a suspect in the murder of Stack Bundles who died as a result of gunshot wounds after being shot three times on June 11 in front of his home in Far Rockaway.

Hundreds paid their respects to Stack Bundles at his funeral yesterday (June 18). Maino, Joe Budden, Lupe Fiasco, Jim Jones and Juelz Santana were just some of those in attendance during services at the J. Foster Phillips Funeral Home in Queens.
DAM THEY DID HIM WRONG TO AND EVEN PUT A PILLOW OVER HIS HEAD LOL BUT I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT GUY WHO DID STACKS

57 comments for "Finally The Person Who Shot Stack Bundles Might Be Dead"

10 years ago '05        #2
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
...death is nothing to be happy about...no matter the circumstances
 07-09-2007, 01:40 AM         #3
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LigerX said:
i no im just sayin he shot stacks and he got what he deserves which is shot back im not sayin its funny but he shouldnt of shot stacks now he dead............. i wonder who did it u think someone from dipset
 07-09-2007, 01:53 AM         #4
Diplomat07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LigerX said:
death might not be something to get happy over but when you take some1 elses life you dont deserve pitty when u die
 10 years ago '07        #5
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15079 15079
 juelzsantana444 said:
i no im just sayin he shot stacks and he got what he deserves which is shot back im not sayin its funny but he shouldnt of shot stacks now he dead............. i wonder who did it u think someone from dipset

now da person da who shot dude gotta watch out
 07-09-2007, 02:17 AM         #6
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:

now da person da who shot dude gotta watch out
do u mean the person who shot stacks suspect now the person who shot him he gotta watch out??? if thats what u mean i no he better watch out hope hedont get popped now watch it keep goin back and forth now
 10 years ago '04        #7
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
this is a ignorant a.ss thread

wishing death or being happy that your favorite rappers k!ller died is nothing to brag or be happy about
 10 years ago '05        #8
KillaKass 1 heat pts
space
space
$208 | Props total: 5 5
threadstarter grow up
 07-09-2007, 03:18 AM         #9
juelzsantana444  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
this is a ignorant a.ss thread

wishing death or being happy that your favorite rappers k!ller died is nothing to brag or be happy about
u stupid i said im not happy bout it and im not wishin death i just said his k!ller just got k!lled he kinda deserved it cause he k!lled someone
 10 years ago '07        #10
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
the world we live in
 10 years ago '04        #11
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 juelzsantana444 said:
u stupid i said im not happy bout it and im not wishin death i just said his k!ller just got k!lled he kinda deserved it cause he k!lled someone
when you have a thread that says FINALLY the word FINALLY means your happy something went your way or happened in your favor or the worlds favor

check
 07-09-2007, 03:53 AM         #12
Misthylun  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, God.

How can you be happy when a SUSPECT who MIGHT have k!lled some dude that you didn't even know is murdered?

SMH @ caring so much about some muscian that you forget to be a rational human being. Seriously, in the scheme of your life, what does this Stack Bundles man actually mean? Hopefully not much, or you have some weird a.ss priorities.

Lots of people die in way more heinous ways, but I bet you show no concern for them. Because they're not pseudo-celebrities?
 07-09-2007, 04:33 AM         #13
SilverServer215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall dudes, really shakin my head at yall on this one...Violence begets violence...I dont support none of it.
 07-09-2007, 04:35 AM         #14
GREEN LIGHT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And now somebody outta his Fam gone ride on him.. and then so on..and so on.. it'll turn into something much bigger.. whether we hear it or not. Trust me.

smh.
 10 years ago '06        #15
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
RIP to them both.
 10 years ago '04        #16
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 Misthylun said:
Oh, God.

How can you be happy when a SUSPECT who MIGHT have k!lled some dude that you didn't even know is murdered?

SMH @ caring so much about some muscian that you forget to be a rational human being. Seriously, in the scheme of your life, what does this Stack Bundles man actually mean? Hopefully not much, or you have some weird a.ss priorities.

Lots of people die in way more heinous ways, but I bet you show no concern for them. Because they're not pseudo-celebrities?

Dude probably wasnt even the one that did it, cops just wanted to start some sh*t and said they were looking at him....how do u have a suspect in the shooting of Stack Bundles in the projects and you can't find who shot Pac on the Vegas Strip? or who shot Biggie after a crowded after party?
 10 years ago '04        #17
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
this sh*t should be deleted...

...ignorance at its finest.
 07-09-2007, 09:31 AM         #18
King Eros  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant a.ss n*gga...this thread is wack. would expect that from a groupie of dipset...fu*kin juelzsantana444...WTF?! u groupies take it too seriously..dumbass

R.I.P. stack and to other dude
 10 years ago '06        #19
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
old news and the guy who whot the suspect is dead...
 10 years ago '06        #20
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Someone posted this already.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy