most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #121
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,976 | Props total: 13610 13610
everybody know me

iced up

Last edited by Big Bear; 07-08-2007 at 04:29 PM..
 07-08-2007, 05:07 PM         #122
Big Cuzzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that song was trash.. waste of time, effort, studio time and anything else that can be directly tied to son layin that wackness down. i think he just tryin to get a lil buzz goin cuz he got somethin comin out soon.. cuz the way i see if.. if son was so fake blah blah blah.. why ya track comin out now.. around tha time him album comes out.. if he fake, he was fake last week, last month, last year .. etc
 07-08-2007, 05:14 PM         #123
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas in here is really overrating this track
 07-08-2007, 07:54 PM         #124
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy said:
what type a real n*gga names himself after a bag? (HUH?!!!)
n*gga u's a ho, a louie vetton f*g
Gucci who? close thread!
 07-08-2007, 08:27 PM         #125
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustleinc.com said:
ok i dig that what you just said. im moving my companies to atlanta next summer i cant wait.. but thats good info you drop.. i thought t.i. owned bankhead.. so is fabo a real deal street n*gga... his music corny as hell though.. but i respect him alot .. but youre right this is all entertainment.
when i think of fabo back in da day i always remember dat blonde a.ss hair he used to have....he prolly was a small hustler...i actually seen him in da cut trappin so i dont think he was movin major weight....but mainly he was into his music...and da n*gga can really rap...i dont know wat he doing now but dis n*gga had a totally different flow when i used to see him freestyle....da n*gga dat moved dat weight from D4l is Carlos aka Shawty Lo....everybody in Atlanta know dis n*gga had da money...but da thing abt him is dat he's also known for having dat PACKAGE...there was a rumor dat he was actually on America's Mosted Wanted for passing da hiv virus around bowen homes
 07-08-2007, 08:41 PM         #126
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustleinc.com said:
im new to gucci mane..street wise ..im in va where real street n*ggas fund lil neighbor rappers, or real street n*gga here be corny on the music side... but gucci mane got real street stripes? more street rep than jeezy?
first off u have more street stripes than Jeezy in da A....i honestly dont believe dis n*gga hustled no where in atlanta....i dont know abt anywhere else....but he reps 4th ward so hard but n*ggas over there on boulevard never seen him b4 he got big....what he did was sign Slick Pulla who is 4th ward all day....i guess dat gives him a pass to rep....but Jeezy was one of them rap n*ggas dat was funded by street n*ggas...everybody know BMF be running sh*t...but Jeezy was da rapper dat dey funded...now dey fell out but i dont know da particulars so i cant speak on it....

gucci on da other hand is a street n*gga dat is corny on da music side....dat n*gga's yellow vet is prolly parked in a hood of East Atlanta right now...i only speak on jeezy off buzz around da A...but Gucci i know for a fact moved dat weight and still has his money tied up in it...my brother gets his work from one of Gucci's trap houses now
 10 years ago '05        #127
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this sh*t was weak. but yea t.i need to stop acting like he is the hardest n*gga ever in the world
 10 years ago '05        #128
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 hustleinc.com said:
im new to gucci mane..street wise ..im in va where real street n*ggas fund lil neighbor rappers, or real street n*gga here be corny on the music side... but gucci mane got real street stripes? more street rep than jeezy?
Really I don't know about Jeezy, I heard different (conflicting) stories about duke....

I heard he used to BE AROUND n*ggaz who were big time in the Drug game who were pushin , but most of these rap n*ggaz be like that light skinned braid n*gga on Get Rich Or Die Tryin Movie.

But Gucci a real street n*gga, he ain't no k!lla (until he merked Jeezy boi), but he a street n*gga tho.
 10 years ago '05        #129
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
"YOU BROKE n*gga, AIN'T NOTHIN GUCCI ABOUT YA / YA pus*y n*gga, EVERYTHING'S COOCHIE ABOUT YA (YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH)"

JEEZY - STAY STRAPPED
 10 years ago '07        #130
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,556 | Props total: 15097 15097
 www.kmd_5555 said:
AGAIN...

Wait a min. i stayed in oakland city for a long a.ss time. i ain't from bankhead or bowen homes or none of dat sh*t. but n*ggas from the "a" will say dat n*gga fake only because he ain't from bankhead he just was putting bankhead on da map (cause other rappers were from eastpoint and sh*t when people start putting the "a" on the map).

anyway, i like t.i. but like i said n*ggas from the hood didn't know who the fu*k he was when he start shouting that sh*t. real talk. if you from the "a" then you hear about that all the time.

again i like t.i. but people was saying that he wasn't from there. everybody know d4l from there. even tho i'am not from bankhead i know cause i live in atlanta. wether or not he from there some people respect him and some don't because people just don't like fake sh*t.

people don't like people lieing where they from cause it's real n*ggas that live out there and being struggling and sh*t fo real that's all.

***GUCCI sanpped on jeezy and still talks about jeezy. i like him. he's local but it's my opinion. gucci k!lled the n*gga that jeezy sent to k!ll gucci. i thought that was some stupid sh*t. how you gone send a n*gga to be k!lled and he get's k!lled. for ya'll who don't know, gucci tellin the truth about jeezy, jeezy owe gucci. so jeezy gets mad and send a n*gga to k!ll'em but mission failed

**it's funny because T.I tryed to expose lil flip about he ain't from coverland, then n*ggas turning around exposing him.
you can't expose nobody and expect not to be exposed.**
 10 years ago '04        #131
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
ight now we wait fo dis n*gga ti
 10 years ago '07        #132
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Doc D said:
This sh*t is RAW but Why isn't he getting at Young Jeezy?
Cuz he can't almost got a dirt nap for it the last time
 10 years ago '04        #133
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
 mfloyd86 said:
naw man i dont know everybody in bankhead....but bankhead aint but dis big...and if tip was really big sh*t poppin somebody in da damn hood would remember him....NOBODY ever seen him there
Dro even admits that T.I. stayed down the road from him....I dont know personally who is and isnt from their but u have nobody in the industry dat reps bankhead saying dat he aint from their...

But 4 Gucci Mane I was actually rooting 4 him 2 make it mainstream but going at such a BIG NAME in the game and TIP got da city of Atlanta on lock dont make any sense strategically...and everybody know Atlanta is the type of city where beef cant last that long cuz u constantly running into the same people....Not 2 mention dat last beef Gucci got hiself into almost got him k!lled and his lawyer was on the Atlanta news talkin bout how Gucci Mane was fearing 4 his life dont add up 2 me for a valid reason 2 beef...when deez n*ggaz gone learn u cant make yo way in the game and maintain by diss records.....

Yeah Gucci might get backin from a couple of anti-TI people and some of his fan base...but dis attempt to turn TI city against him aint flying....Like it or not T.I. got da support of n*ggaz and women and people were clowin Gucci Mane on da radio dis mornin 4 da record

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 07-10-2007 at 10:07 AM..
 07-10-2007, 10:26 AM         #134
G0tti  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis dis songs its terrible gucci not a rapper maine
 07-10-2007, 01:45 PM         #135
BurnHard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe that it wasn't until Page 6 of this thread before I saw any mention of Shawty Lo aka The Colonel!! Any real A-Town cats know that Lo is Bankhead inside and outside and Gucci runs wit him officially!! Everybody that I ever talked to on Bankhead (dating back to 5 years ago) said that Tip wasn't really out there like that! And that is a firsthand account.

Now, if you not into no street sh*t, then I would expect you NOT to fu*k wit Gucci Mane. You got Eastsiders down here who live and breath Gucci!! Real Talk!! It definitely took me by surprise at first that SO many people was bumpin that Gucci, but since I done moved to the Eastside (107, n*gga), I see what it is!! Real recognize Real. Just the fact that Gucci is so accessible and he still doin his thang over here got real n*ggas checkin for him!! The hoes fu*k wit him for sho and when any one of this n*gga's songs come on, the whole club goes crazy (for real---own two eyes)! I know it has a lot to do wit him being the underdog and how Jeezy tried to set his a.ss up, but Gucci came out like a champ. You know n*ggas from the hood gon respect that. Especially when you ain't an a**hole to the people who got you where you at (unlike Tip who is a straight a**hole....I know cause I've met him and seen how he conducts himself with the "commonfolk").

Bottom line...it was time for somebody to go at Clifford because this n*gga won't even mention nobody's name on wax unless it's Flip. I know Tip is supposed to be doing it right now and his bread is on another level, but it's only so long you can keep up a facade before somebody gon pull yo a.ss in the light. Get ready, people, I smell the end of a Reign for a self-proclaimed King!!

Just a real n*gga typing!! Miss me wit the hate!

Burn 1
 10 years ago '04        #136
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
yea even though dat n*gga gucci a eastside n*gga we be fu*kin wit him alot on da westside
 10 years ago '05        #137
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 Player 1 said:
naw man i been on gucci 4 a min
i use 2 stay in LA boys down there put me on him

im not into lyrical rappers

i like dudes dat just talk sh*t

THANK U... CAUSE THAT LYRICAL sh*t BE FAKE AS fu*k... TALK REAL TALK SOMETHING REAL n*ggaS CAN RELATE TO... NOT NO BIG THANGS POPPIN BULLsh*t
 10 years ago '05        #138
Killaaj 
space
space
 kingofdasouf said:
Dro even admits that T.I. stayed down the road from him....I dont know personally who is and isnt from their but u have nobody in the industry dat reps bankhead saying dat he aint from their...

But 4 Gucci Mane I was actually rooting 4 him 2 make it mainstream but going at such a BIG NAME in the game and TIP got da city of Atlanta on lock dont make any sense strategically...and everybody know Atlanta is the type of city where beef cant last that long cuz u constantly running into the same people....Not 2 mention dat last beef Gucci got hiself into almost got him k!lled and his lawyer was on the Atlanta news talkin bout how Gucci Mane was fearing 4 his life dont add up 2 me for a valid reason 2 beef...when deez n*ggaz gone learn u cant make yo way in the game and maintain by diss records.....

Yeah Gucci might get backin from a couple of anti-TI people and some of his fan base...but dis attempt to turn TI city against him aint flying....Like it or not T.I. got da support of n*ggaz and women and people were clowin Gucci Mane on da radio dis mornin 4 da record

FEARING FOR HIS LIFE SO HE WONT BE LOCKED UP FOR ALL HIS LIFE STUPID... SEE WHAT IM SAYING n*ggaS EXPOSE THEMSELVES EVERY MINUTE CAUSE IN REALITY I WOULD HAVE SAID THE SAME THING... HE FEARED FOR HIS LIFE AND HE SHOT... n*ggaS TRYNA JUMP ME AND I GOT THE BURNER IM DOING THE SAME THING GUCCI DID
 10 years ago '05        #139
Killaaj 
space
space
 www.kmd_5555 said:
AGAIN...

Wait a min. i stayed in oakland city for a long a.ss time. i ain't from bankhead or bowen homes or none of dat sh*t. but n*ggas from the "a" will say dat n*gga fake only because he ain't from bankhead he just was putting bankhead on da map (cause other rappers were from eastpoint and sh*t when people start putting the "a" on the map).

anyway, i like t.i. but like i said n*ggas from the hood didn't know who the fu*k he was when he start shouting that sh*t. real talk. if you from the "a" then you hear about that all the time.

again i like t.i. but people was saying that he wasn't from there. everybody know d4l from there. even tho i'am not from bankhead i know cause i live in atlanta. wether or not he from there some people respect him and some don't because people just don't like fake sh*t.

people don't like people lieing where they from cause it's real n*ggas that live out there and being struggling and sh*t fo real that's all.

***GUCCI sanpped on jeezy and still talks about jeezy. i like him. he's local but it's my opinion. gucci k!lled the n*gga that jeezy sent to k!ll gucci. i thought that was some stupid sh*t. how you gone send a n*gga to be k!lled and he get's k!lled. for ya'll who don't know, gucci tellin the truth about jeezy, jeezy owe gucci. so jeezy gets mad and send a n*gga to k!ll'em but mission failed

**it's funny because T.I tryed to expose lil flip about he ain't from coverland, then n*ggas turning around exposing him.
you can't expose nobody and expect not to be exposed.**

ALL THAT TRUE ACCEPT ONE PART... GUCCI OWED JEEZY AND JEEZY WANTED THE SONG INSTEAD AND GUCCI CHALKED HIM ON BOTH SO HE SENT n*ggaS TO BEAT GUCCI UP AND TAKE THAT CHAIN WHICH HE HAD 10 STACKS ON IT AND THEY DID NOT KNOW GUCCI WAS REAL AND STRAPPED SO WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED... T.I. AINT FROM BANK HEAD EVERYONE KNOWS AND SHORTY LO RUN THAT bi*ch.... SO DO STUNTMAN... BUTS ITS CRAZY CAUSE JEEZY COOL WIT THEM TOO BUT GUCCI AND SHAWTY HANG TOGETHER ON THE REGULAR... SHAWTY DONT LIKE T.I. CAUSE n*ggaS SAY HE KING OF BANK HEAD WHEN SHAWTY DONE CAUGHT CASES AND MADE MONEY ON THAT STRIP... GET THAT STUNTMAN C.D. I NEED MINE
 07-10-2007, 02:50 PM         #140
IMPERIOUS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them Niccas Gon Run Into Each Other Eventually. It's Only So Long U Can Run Around This City And NOT Bump Heads.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy