Gucci Man just sh*tting on T.I.!! lmfao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2007, 08:09 PM         #101
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes finally somebody takin it to this n*gga
lets see what t.i really made of
 10 years ago '04        #102
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 789 789
 mfloyd86 said:
yea Mayor Franklin aint playin dey tearing down all da projects in Atlanta aint nothing but a handful left..R.I.P. Mechanicsville
and Pittsburgh

they got that BIG a.ss complex just built on McDaniel...then all that sh*t they doing across the railroad tracks into Mechanicsville...then all them condos on Metropolitan...now they bout to take the Lexus parking lot by Turner field and build skyrises and make the other parking lot into a parking deck...then they got the beltway proposal...damn pimpin

I stay out in Jonesboro....back in 2001 when I graduated from Jonesboro High, it was the best school in the county....now its the worst...them n*ggaz got metal detectors now (I know yall laugh but u gotta understand Jonesboro to see what I'm talkin bout...sh*t..Clayton county used to be the sticks..)...this white kid got k!lled behind the Publix in Lovejoy...these other kids got shot in a driveby outside the KFC in Riverdale...Southside Mafia stay runnin these high school n*ggaz and these young boyz aint scared to pop off quick...
 10 years ago '04        #103
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
lol yall wild and they tryin to sell dem condos on metropolitan like sumbody go buy dem sh*ts and its right in da heart of prostitute ave

Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 07-07-2007 at 08:23 PM..
 07-07-2007, 08:20 PM         #104
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
and Pittsburgh

they got that BIG a.ss complex just built on McDaniel...then all that sh*t they doing across the railroad tracks into Mechanicsville...then all them condos on Metropolitan...now they bout to take the Lexus parking lot by Turner field and build skyrises and make the other parking lot into a parking deck...then they got the beltway proposal...damn pimpin

I stay out in Jonesboro....back in 2001 when I graduated from Jonesboro High, it was the best school in the county....now its the worst...them n*ggaz got metal detectors now (I know yall laugh but u gotta understand Jonesboro to see what I'm talkin bout...sh*t..Clayton county used to be the sticks..)...this white kid got k!lled behind the Publix in Lovejoy...these other kids got shot in a driveby outside the KFC in Riverdale...Southside Mafia stay runnin these high school n*ggaz and these young boyz aint scared to pop off quick...
yea man i have stayed all over da westside of da A...i was born in pittsburgh in dem apartments before da ones dat dey jus built in its place....im one of them westside n*ggas dat moved to Clayton...i wish i would have got a voucher....i know dat its some real a.ss n*ggas in da burbs man and its also some pussies in da hood...but i think false claiming a hood to make yourself seem hard is da pussiest thing u can do
 10 years ago '04        #105
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 789 789
 mfloyd86 said:
yea man i have stayed all over da westside of da A...i was born in pittsburgh in dem apartments before da ones dat dey jus built in its place....im one of them westside n*ggas dat moved to Clayton...i wish i would have got a voucher....i know dat its some real a.ss n*ggas in da burbs man and its also some pussies in da hood...but i think false claiming a hood to make yourself seem hard is da pussiest thing u can do
lmao@u live in Clayton too...shawty, its like everybody stay out dis bi*ch now

But yea, rep where u from 1st cuz n*ggaz already know where u at...
 07-07-2007, 08:26 PM         #106
IMPERIOUS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
lol yall wild and they tryin to sell dem condos on metropolitan like sumbody go buy dem sh*ts and its right in da heart of prostitute ave
LMAO , Talkin Bout Them sh*ts Across From Run N Shoot ?
 10 years ago '04        #107
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
 IMPERIOUS said:
LMAO , Talkin Bout Them sh*ts Across From Run N Shoot ?
dem too but im talkin bout da ones by da old kroger
 10 years ago '06        #108
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 10 years ago '04        #109
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7

for the slow n*ggas
 07-07-2007, 11:56 PM         #110
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 www.kmd_5555 said:
AGAIN...

Wait a min. i stayed in oakland city for a long a.ss time. i ain't from bankhead or bowen homes or none of dat sh*t. but n*ggas from the "a" will say dat n*gga fake only because he ain't from bankhead he just was putting bankhead on da map (cause other rappers were from eastpoint and sh*t when people start putting the "a" on the map).

anyway, i like t.i. but like i said n*ggas from the hood didn't know who the fu*k he was when he start shouting that sh*t. real talk. if you from the "a" then you hear about that all the time.

again i like t.i. but people was saying that he wasn't from there. everybody know d4l from there. even tho i'am not from bankhead i know cause i live in atlanta. wether or not he from there some people respect him and some don't because people just don't like fake sh*t.

people don't like people lieing where they from cause it's real n*ggas that live out there and being struggling and sh*t fo real that's all.

***GUCCI sanpped on jeezy and still talks about jeezy. i like him. he's local but it's my opinion. gucci k!lled the n*gga that jeezy sent to k!ll gucci. i thought that was some stupid sh*t. how you gone send a n*gga to be k!lled and he get's k!lled. for ya'll who don't know, gucci tellin the truth about jeezy, jeezy owe gucci. so jeezy gets mad and send a n*gga to k!ll'em but mission failed

**it's funny because T.I tryed to expose lil flip about he ain't from coverland, then n*ggas turning around exposing him.
you can't expose nobody and expect not to be exposed.**
U G L Y you aint got no alibi you ugly YEAH YEAH you ugly....
 07-08-2007, 12:06 AM         #111
www.kmd_5555  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like both t.i and gucci. but how is it that gucci starting beef wit t.i??

i wonder have he met t.i before or what??!!
 10 years ago '04        #112
lowlow 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 3 3
Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-08-2007, 02:39 AM         #113
PHANTOM TWIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't listen to the diss track but that n*gga is far from wack. Of course he isn't lyrical but he spits that shyt that alot of niccaz like to hear. Trying to be lyrical on every damn track is what k!lled NY rap, but thats another story. I really thought Gucci Man was just another bullshyt rapper when he came out with "Icy," but as I started to hear some of his other songs on mixtapes I realized that there was more to him.
 10 years ago '04        #114
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
red monkeys on my a.ss, gucci frames on my face...got that tony tiger kush, man, pimpin' smoke great/ everytime my phone ring dogg, its 18-5. only problem that i got, is what car im gonna drive

GUCCI > ANYONE RIGHT NOW.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 07-08-2007 at 03:51 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #115
FoodLion 
space
space
$911 | Props total: 406 406
anyone who thinks this is tight,just needs to admit that they dont like TI...CUZ THIS IS WEAK..
 10 years ago '04        #116
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
REAL TALK I FUKKS WIT GUCCI BUT DAT DISS WAZ WACK
 07-08-2007, 08:41 AM         #117
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GUCCI IS TRASH!!!

How can you listen to this n*gga mayne i don't understand bruh.lol

the n*gga fu*ken garbage
 10 years ago '05        #118
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 mfloyd86 said:
before i get into how fake he is....let me start off by saying dat dis music is only for entertainment and ti is one of da best rappers in da game.....but when a n*ggas whole career and is based on a lie then it he has to be exposed...now i stayed in bankhead for five years and when t.i. first dropped we was looking at each other like who da fu*k is dis n*gga screaming bankhead on tracks....but n*ggas embraced dat sh*t cuz he was spitting real sh*t on tracks and puttin da hood on...only mainstream rap n*ggas dat i know for a fact dat stayed in bankhead is Fabo and Young Dro....if u Gucci really wanna expose this n*gga he need to bring his yellow vet to bankhead and go to d4l's studio and do tip like he did lil flip...jus like scarface said abt flip i guarantee fabo will say he aint never seen da n*gga...i swear ti was talking abt his self in Tell Em I Said That
ok i dig that what you just said. im moving my companies to atlanta next summer i cant wait.. but thats good info you drop.. i thought t.i. owned bankhead.. so is fabo a real deal street n*gga... his music corny as hell though.. but i respect him alot .. but youre right this is all entertainment.
 10 years ago '05        #119
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 FlippiN Oz's said:
REAL FUKKIN TALK

NOBODY IN THE SOUTH AS FAR AS THE REALNESS FACTOR FUKKIN WITH GUCCI EXCEPT PROBABLY YOLA, PLIES, OR SOME NON MAINSTREAM YET a.ss n*ggaZ.

GUCCI-RACHI > TIP
im new to gucci mane..street wise ..im in va where real street n*ggas fund lil neighbor rappers, or real street n*gga here be corny on the music side... but gucci mane got real street stripes? more street rep than jeezy?
 07-08-2007, 09:27 AM         #120
chefanon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats the problem wit rap man, everybody tryn 2 diss instead of doin them.man i used 2 fall into that bullsh*t, but what made realize that its such was the 50 and ja beef. 50 came hard and got @ ja and the public got fooled bcuz what fif do? he start doin the same sh*t ja was doin and im not gon front, the young crowd want beef. but if im a rapper and im makin songs about the street life and my sh*t sellin plat, then i might pull a ja 2 jus 2 see what the reaction is like. if i get a buzz im going 2 eventually make songs 4 everybody and not jus a particular group , but every group. so on that note TIP still my dude, he got skills as a rapper which no one can say he cant rap, if so u lyin 2 me and u. gucci is weak, no rap skills what so ever. he probably wanna pull a 50 on TIP but it aint gonna work cuz GRAND HUSTLE IS THE sh*t BIOTCH. oh yeah J.E.E.Z.Y my dude 2. jeezy talk about the same sh*t as far as trappin, but his swagg so nasty , it dont even matter. and that song dreamin is the start of the crossover for jeezy 2. think im lyin listen 2 it. like on sum Pac i aint mad @ u or dear mama type sh*t. man i know this rap sh*t like i know the back of my hand . i been listenin to this sh*t since it began. my stepfather was a dj back in the day and when rap first hit he used 2 talk sh*t about rap was jus a fad or a phase and it was gonna c*m and go. i used 2 b like sh*t, that rap sh*t aint goin nowhere, and i knew @ a early age that rap wasnt going nowhere bcuz it was sumthing new and fresh and exciting and i used 2 listen 2 ll, run dmc, beasties, nikki d, slick rick epmd, erick b & rakim, bdp, but when nwa came out, i knew 4real then bcuz they was sayn the sh*t that most n*ggas didnt know how 2 say or want 2 say, and it took over me and my homies back in "87"", i was a 7th grader then. and now im 33 and the sh*t still here but, not as exciting anymore since Pac and Biggie. now that im older i like Big music and he was a better spitter than Pac, but Pac told better stories and made u feel that sh*t and thats y i thought Pac was better and I used 2 didnt like BIG but i love Big now and i still love Pac. but all im sayin is we control the beef as fans, but i jus wanna hear good music and if u like TIP, keep likin him and dont fall into what other people say, cuz everybody think wayne will get @ Jigga, but its a wrap. J 2 cold wit it, and i still like wayne. im not gonna stop likin JAY Z tho jus like i still like dipset, jus cuz J into it wit them, u feel me yall. fu*k THE BEEF!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy