Gucci Man just sh*tting on T.I.!! lmfao

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2007, 05:56 PM         #81
www.kmd_5555  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AGAIN...

Wait a min. i stayed in oakland city for a long a.ss time. i ain't from bankhead or bowen homes or none of dat sh*t. but n*ggas from the "a" will say dat n*gga fake only because he ain't from bankhead he just was putting bankhead on da map (cause other rappers were from eastpoint and sh*t when people start putting the "a" on the map).

anyway, i like t.i. but like i said n*ggas from the hood didn't know who the fu*k he was when he start shouting that sh*t. real talk. if you from the "a" then you hear about that all the time.

again i like t.i. but people was saying that he wasn't from there. everybody know d4l from there. even tho i'am not from bankhead i know cause i live in atlanta. wether or not he from there some people respect him and some don't because people just don't like fake sh*t.

people don't like people lieing where they from cause it's real n*ggas that live out there and being struggling and sh*t fo real that's all.

***GUCCI sanpped on jeezy and still talks about jeezy. i like him. he's local but it's my opinion. gucci k!lled the n*gga that jeezy sent to k!ll gucci. i thought that was some stupid sh*t. how you gone send a n*gga to be k!lled and he get's k!lled. for ya'll who don't know, gucci tellin the truth about jeezy, jeezy owe gucci. so jeezy gets mad and send a n*gga to k!ll'em but mission failed

**it's funny because T.I tryed to expose lil flip about he ain't from coverland, then n*ggas turning around exposing him.
you can't expose nobody and expect not to be exposed.**

Last edited by www.kmd_5555; 07-07-2007 at 06:04 PM..
 07-07-2007, 05:57 PM         #82
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
DrUnK-N-MuNkY
funny name
I'll take that as a compliment:D

Last edited by DrUnK-N-MuNkY; 07-07-2007 at 06:00 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #83
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571

bi*ch i might be
bi*ch i might be
bi*ch i might be

Last edited by Big Bear; 07-07-2007 at 06:00 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #84
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 781 781
 DrUnK-N-MuNkY said:
He gonna move on to another person ending his career twice,cause TI is better than Jeezy,so why go after somebody thats gonna make the odds even harder

Gucci is trash bruh.I can't see how some people giving him respect as a fu*ken rapper
Gucci dont end careers...he ends lives
 10 years ago '05        #85
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 collegeboy58 said:
Gucci dont end careers...he ends lives
"I Dont k!ll black people"

Gucci does though.
 10 years ago '04        #86
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 g0tt1 said:
"I Dont k!ll black people"

Gucci does though.
 07-07-2007, 06:38 PM         #87
www.kmd_5555  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well didn't know about him dissin t.i... next step t.i punches gucci
 07-07-2007, 06:49 PM         #88
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno why so many d*ckride gucci mane cause he the "realest" or whatever that means. i listen to everyone but come on.

gucci mane's music is just funny, get off the bandwagon. some of yall just wanna hate on whoever is popular (T.I.)

LETS BE REAL NOW..............

gucci mane better than T.I.??????

thats like sayin the bobcats would rout the spurs
 10 years ago '06        #89
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 CrunkPopeye2 said:
i dunno why so many d*ckride gucci mane cause he the "realest" or whatever that means. i listen to everyone but come on.

gucci mane's music is just funny, get off the bandwagon. some of yall just wanna hate on whoever is popular (T.I.)

LETS BE REAL NOW..............

gucci mane better than T.I.??????
thats like sayin the bobcats would rout the spurs

:wow:
 10 years ago '04        #90
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
the song was funny but it's true... My homie said T.I. was at the Bash wit' a whole leather outfit on...
 10 years ago '07        #91
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
watch da go getta ft r kelly video people, y do u think jeezy wore gucci shoes, u n*gga gotta think smart, d gucci shoes is a reply 2 fu*k gucci mane, he standin on gucci n walkin on him, talkin bout jeezy aint say sh*t

watch d fu*kin video 4 u n*ggas start talkin sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #92
boar 
space
space
watch da go getta ft r kelly video people, y do u think jeezy wore gucci shoes, u n*gga gotta think smart, d gucci shoes is a reply 2 fu*k gucci mane, he standin on gucci n walkin on him, talkin bout jeezy aint say sh*t

watch d fu*kin video
 10 years ago '06        #93
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 boar said:

watch d fu*kin video 4 u n*ggas start talkin sh*t

are you for real

you think dat was 4 gucci mane

gucci mane> by the way
 10 years ago '07        #94
boar 
space
space
 Player 1 said:
are you for real

you think dat was 4 gucci mane

gucci mane> by the way
i read it, i cant remember were doe but i aint make dat sh*t up
 10 years ago '04        #95
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 boar said:

watch d fu*kin video
Jeezy the first n*gga to talk about sneak diss and dont mix me with that fu*k sh*t....if Jeezy still got problems wit Gucci, he aint say it publicly...Jeezy met a real n*gga who dont fall for the set up (smh@thinkin Gucci would fall for -the stripper bi*ch and her three friends waiting in the house routine)
 07-07-2007, 07:31 PM         #96
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't believe all the n*ggaz on here thinkin that gucci has ever came nice on one verse let alone to say he exposed anybody. first of all nan one of you n*ggaz know tip or gucci to say who got "exposed" ya'll n*ggaz just fans like myself and everybody else of music period, so to act like we know t.i is "fake" and needed to be "exposed" is retarded. gucci is one of the worst rappers ever and not one of his songs could fu*k tip's sh*t....t.i's worst bar <<<<<< gucci's career
 07-07-2007, 07:32 PM         #97
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The diss was garbage....he got him on the first verse, but after that, I did NOT understand wtf that n*gga was talking about
 07-07-2007, 07:39 PM         #98
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooookkkkkkk enuff abt how ti will eat Gucci....we all know ti>guccin in dis rap sh*t.....but fact remains ti deserves to be exposed for being fake...NO I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY...but yes i do know he aint from bankhead or never stayed there....so he is fake as hell for reppin dat sh*t....i wanna see ti go lil flip gucci...he will never try to do dat...he knew flip was a snack cake...and even still he went to cloverland and got his riverdale a.ss whooped
 10 years ago '04        #99
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 mfloyd86 said:
ooookkkkkkk enuff abt how ti will eat Gucci....we all know ti>guccin in dis rap sh*t.....but fact remains ti deserves to be exposed for being fake...NO I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY...but yes i do know he aint from bankhead or never stayed there....so he is fake as hell for reppin dat sh*t....i wanna see ti go lil flip gucci...he will never try to do dat...he knew flip was a snack cake...and even still he went to cloverland and got his riverdale a.ss whooped
Its ironic how Atlanta gave them n*ggaz on the westside vouchers to move to Clayton county (Riverdale, Jonesboro, College Park, Forest Park)...Bowen Homes and Bankhead Courts is coming down pimpin...
 07-07-2007, 07:51 PM         #100
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
Its ironic how Atlanta gave them n*ggaz on the westside vouchers to move to Clayton county (Riverdale, Jonesboro, College Park, Forest Park)...Bowen Homes and Bankhead Courts is coming down pimpin...
yea Mayor Franklin aint playin dey tearing down all da projects in Atlanta aint nothing but a handful left..R.I.P. Mechanicsville
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now