most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
bottom line gucci man is wack

look at the south right now....ain't too many cats beefing and if they do have beef cats manage to work it out some way or the other

now this dude gucci man done beat a case and he still has some fans who wanna hear his music.he needs to count his blessings and keep it moving fu*k all that beef sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #62
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 cleavon15 said:
hold on this n*gga piggy backing off of flip
Flip is the one who said T.I. from riverdale.
T.I. he even addressed that on one song . Where You At With It w/ B.G.
"riverdale same thang different place. I'ma still be a BANKHEAD n*gga anyway"
^^^shut the fu*k up u bi*ch a.ss n*gga...flip aint the one to start that sh*t...its a known fact that ti was reppin riverdale b4 he started screamin bankhead....u flaw a.ss n*gga....then when he wanted to start repin bankhead, thats when he started to say sh*t like "riverdale where im born bankhead where im raised"...then it went from that to full blown "bankhead n*gga"...so shut the hell up u lame a.ss n*gga...yeah i said it...now get it fu*ked up folk
 07-07-2007, 12:57 PM         #63
Bristow1978  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i call TI fake i go ok facts.......i talk about when he went into cloverland trying ot be hard and got bi*ch slapped was was sent running back with he tail between his legs....i talk about seeing him on mtv's punked and seeing how quick he was to work with the cops......I could go on?
 10 years ago '04        #64
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 Azntwins2 said:
I didn't say sh*t about Gucci Mane being a pus*y, All I said was if you're gonna diss someone about being a pus*y/bi*ch, you better be about your sh*t when it comes down to it, clearly he wasn't when he was in jail. I'm just stating the obvious. And to all of his fans that claim he is so street and so real, even after the f!ght, someone so REAL would have got at dude back and if he's so STREET he can call a hit in and have the guy taken care of.
Shawty...n*gga got his teeth kicked in...REAL n*ggaz know when they lost...and he lost and it ended...wtf u gonna order a hit on a n*gga in jail that beat yo a.ss so u can catch a conspiracy case and get fu*ked again?

I know plenty of n*ggaz in Riverdale that try to claim zone 3...mayn that sh*t aint real...If TI aint from Bankhead, n*ggaz from Bankhead need to stop co-signing the boy....period

Jody Breeze used to be on that sh*t...claimin the westside and this n*gga STAY in Griffin now he starting to stay "Griffin, GA"

PT came out screaming ATL then n*ggaz found out he from Augusta...

You rep the A wrong and n*ggaz will know...
 10 years ago '07        #65
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Player 1 said:
aint no rapper from da new souf dat can fu*k wit gucci mane

i rest my case
Technically Chamillionaire is new south (Considering Trap House came out before The Sound of Revenge Did)... And Gucci aint fu*kin with Cham
 10 years ago '06        #66
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Player 1 said:
aint no rapper from da new souf dat can fu*k wit gucci mane

i rest my case
I'm not saying he wack or good, but out of all the songs I heard from him, I only like one: Trap Money (not Trap House) and that was cause of the beat
 07-07-2007, 01:41 PM         #67
jay_cole  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, Gucci Mane needs to stop trying to go the 50 route beefing with n*ggas thinking it will make him sale ( that has to be the reason for these wack a.ss disses he's been coming with). If any n*gga fake it is his azz, the n*gga was born in Alabama moved to Georgia and now he's a East Atl Hard-head or whatever he called himself. I can't stand n*ggas who come from small cities move to bigger cities and blow and then forget where they are from. The n*gga pops was a real d-boy back in his days.
 10 years ago '05        #68
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,358 | Props total: 14170 14170
He mad at T.I for capitalizing on his mainstream success and trying to atleast play semi-role model by apologizin on national tv and try to sway kids to use there own minds instead of following these rap a.ss n*ggaz

Gucci is whats wrong wit n*ggaz these days..to busy worried bout the next damn man to live there own damn life...and to think this n*gga was jus beggin for his freedom a lil while ago..now he runnin round wreckless again

RAP BEEFS ARE PLAYED DA fu*k OUT.......I SAY IF A RAP n*gga GOT BEEF WITH ANOTHER RAP n*gga...AND IN THE SAME CITY...TAKE IT TO THAT MAN FACE 2 FACE...fu*k THIS CRYIN OVER A BEAT sh*t

10 years ago '06        #69
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Gucci Mane>>>>>>>>>>>>T.Lie
 07-07-2007, 01:47 PM         #70
LyzzoThaKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understanding some of yall may not like T.I. ....but yall can't be serious about this wack sh*t. T.I. shouldn't even respond to this for the same reason he didn't respond to Rick Ross. He's nothing and this sh*t is wack.
 07-07-2007, 01:55 PM         #71
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Shxt Hard??? it sound like some damn nursey sh*t !
Mayne this Broke a.ss n*gga... Why isnt he Dissin Jeezy??
Didnt Jeezy Try to get him k!lled? Gucci Mane Will never
Sell !!! Gucci MANE IS LOCAL !!!! wack a.ss rappers and yall
saying this is hot?
 07-07-2007, 02:03 PM         #72
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man everybody saying gucci>>ti know gucci going to be in the same position he in now years to come while ti doing movies with denzel right.

that don't mean ti better but whats better about gucci mane that he shoot somebody and k!lled them thats the only thing makes him real to yall nigs.

and anyway ti would ether gucci wack a.ss come on mane get real look what ti did to flip.

and he was a platinum artist he had scarface a fu*king legend on his side i don't want to see how he do gucci.

and flip been exposed him about not being from bankhead and he did that on bet national tv and that didn't help flip win the beef

so how is it going to help gucci come on mane guccii need to jump back in the water with the rest of the turtles.

Last edited by Birdmane; 07-07-2007 at 02:06 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #73
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 Player 1 said:
T.I. OR T.I.P. DONT WANT IT WIT GUCCI

and gucci got at jeezy on his last cd hard 2 k!ll jeezy know what up tho

dat why he aint say nothing

gucci mane>>>>>>all souf rappers
N JEEZY GOT AT GUCCI ON D GO GETTA VIDEO, U SAW HIS GUCCI SHOES RITE DAT MEANS HE STANDIN ON GUCCI, WATCH D VIDEO BRUH HE PUT HIS FOOT ON D TABLE DELIBRATLY N DER WAS A BIG GUCCI UNDERNEATH D SHOE, DATS A KNOCK OUT SO JEEZY WON
 10 years ago '04        #74
LightWeight 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,373 | Props total: 1914 1914
ti got more money period. M is for MONEY O is for Over N is for n*ggaZ E is for ESPECIALLY and Y is for You.................money is all that matters a n*gga could say 20,000 different things about you and it wont effect you any more cuz your rich bi*ch.
 10 years ago '04        #75
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 LightWeight said:
ti got more money period. M is for MONEY O is for Over N is for n*ggaZ E is for ESPECIALLY and Y is for You.................money is all that matters a n*gga could say 20,000 different things about you and it wont effect you any more cuz your rich bi*ch.
Chaka proved you wrong
 10 years ago '06        #76
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
 Optimus Crime said:
Technically Chamillionaire is new south (Considering Trap House came out before The Sound of Revenge Did)... And Gucci aint fu*kin with Cham

chamillionaire been rappin since 97 hes was in a christian rap group wit paul wall and dis other dude
 07-07-2007, 05:48 PM         #77
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci is GARBAGE!!!

GARBAGE

TRASH

TIP WILL DESTROY HIM

GUCCI TRASH

he need to be trying to get at Jeezy for damaging his career so badly
 10 years ago '06        #78
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 DrUnK-N-MuNkY said:
Gucci is GARBAGE!!!
GARBAGE
TRASH
TIP WILL DESTROY HIM
GUCCI TRASH
he need to be trying to get at Jeezy for damaging his career so badly
he already got at jeezy
jeezy aint get back at him
so he moved on
 07-07-2007, 05:51 PM         #79
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
he already got at jeezy
jeezy aint get back at him
so he moved on
He gonna move on to another person ending his career twice,cause TI is better than Jeezy,so why go after somebody thats gonna make the odds even harder

Gucci is trash bruh.I can't see how some people giving him respect as a fu*ken rapper
 10 years ago '06        #80
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
DrUnK-N-MuNkY
funny name
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy