Gucci Man just sh*tting on T.I.!! lmfao

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 133 133
to be honest the n*gga aint really from bankhead...he is really from riverdale but he did use to be out doin lil trappin and sh*t but he aint the :weight" man like he be saying...ummmm no. but yea as far as i kno the only mainstreme n*ggas from bankhead is fabo, dro and dre3000.i kno fabo be doin that dancin sh*t and he a geek monster but u try summa these dancin n*ggas thats really from the hood the wrong way and they will be dancin all over ya face folk...by the way i think that snap movement and dancing was/is bullsh*t
 10 years ago '06        #42
cleavon15 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 81 81
hold on this n*gga piggy backing off of flip
Flip is the one who said T.I. from riverdale.
T.I. he even addressed that on one song . Where You At With It w/ B.G.
"riverdale same thang different place. I'ma still be a BANKHEAD n*gga anyway"
 10 years ago '06        #43
FullTimeHustla 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 1641 1641
 P. Dedos said:
you kidding me right?

guccie mane - bench warmers (jeezy diss)

What's up jeezy and what's up k!nky

then weak a.ss n*ggaz couldn't hurt my pinky

trying to k!ll a kid n*gga what you thinking stop Gucci breathing you must be dreaming

somebody pinch me cuz um not sleeping

black man found slain and im not weeping

no surrender fu*k retreaching spy's in the operator I smell treazing

I never k!lled the man cause I had no reason dope game hard and you still hadn't meeching

I never k!lled the man cause I had no reason The dope game hard and you still lil'jeezy pus*y.

^^^^^

gucci merked jeezy best freind

who really took the L
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
 07-07-2007, 09:59 AM         #44
Goldie Capanell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t was funny props mayne
 10 years ago '06        #45
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
fu*k is a gucci man?
 07-07-2007, 10:08 AM         #46
Roger_Smith2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diplomat07 said:
1)This is a wack a.ss diss track
2)im surprised dis wack a.ss n*gga is takin shots at TIP
3)TIP was taking crazy shots at everybody in general but never said a single name so people jus think he rappin
4)Y da fuk yall n*ggas sayin dis mutha fu*ka gucci is good?????????? :banghead: :banghead: ,HE IS GARBAGE and he has no respect or enough credit to take a shot at TIP
TIP might not be the most lyrical rapper but he be makin some decent songs so plz now lets not start the hate bangwagon on TIP like the internet started it on Wayne sayin he not real he fake.
Let these artist make their music stop judgin them on wat they do or dont do unless you personally know these n*ggas damn............thats y hiphop is fu*ked up right now cuz all this fukin hatin
Co-sign
this is by far the worst diss track i have ever listened to. point blank gucci is garbage
 07-07-2007, 10:08 AM         #47
misterphreeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo...not one of you know T.I. personally or Gucci....if you do then you can talk about who's real or fake. Until then nobody can be right. T.I. is doin it big right now and it's about time for the hate to come out.
 07-07-2007, 10:11 AM         #48
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get em Gucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fu*k a t.i. wack a.ss mothafu*ka
 07-07-2007, 10:24 AM         #49
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diplomat07 said:
1)This is a wack a.ss diss track
2)im surprised dis wack a.ss n*gga is takin shots at TIP
3)TIP was taking crazy shots at everybody in general but never said a single name so people jus think he rappin
4)Y da fuk yall n*ggas sayin dis mutha fu*ka gucci is good?????????? :banghead: :banghead: ,HE IS GARBAGE and he has no respect or enough credit to take a shot at TIP
TIP might not be the most lyrical rapper but he be makin some decent songs so plz now lets not start the hate bangwagon on TIP like the internet started it on Wayne sayin he not real he fake.
Let these artist make their music stop judgin them on wat they do or dont do unless you personally know these n*ggas damn............thats y hiphop is fu*ked up right now cuz all this fukin hatin

word up gucci sucks, and those three youtube vids somebody posted just cements the case that he is wack. gucci man getting at tip:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 07-07-2007, 10:35 AM         #50
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuk Gucci Mane. n*gga is trash, how you gonna get murked by Jeezy (who isn't even nice) then try to diss someone even better than him (T.I.)??

Gucci is done, Jeezy already ethered him that's why he didn't respond to his other disses. T.I. will prob just ignore this.

Last edited by Krazy K; 07-07-2007 at 10:38 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #51
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
damn this has to be the worst diss i've heard in this bi*ch
 10 years ago '06        #52
HollyWoodStarR 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
diss was a.ss so is gucci man - sell records
 10 years ago '06        #53
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 Player 1 said:
aint no rapper from da new souf dat can fu*k wit gucci mane

i rest my case
you presenting a case like that can get you the death Penalty + Life

them sh1ts were so weak. that's my first time actually LISTENING to "SO ICY". i remember my hood was singing it in 04 i think. 05 but i really listened to it.

by the time Jeezy's verse was done, i was upset i wasted time. couldnt even listen to Gucci's whole verse.

somebody post some STREET GUCCI sh1t so i can see y people always talking about him on here. im trying to give homey a chance
 10 years ago '05        #54
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
Gucci k!llin em.......................he exposin him

Gucch a real trap dude. anybody in the A could tell ya that.
 10 years ago '06        #55
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
this diss track is hot garbage.

*waits for T.I.P. not T.I. to destroy whats left of mr. my chain hang to my dang a lang*
 10 years ago '05        #56
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Player 1 said:
T.I. OR T.I.P. DONT WANT IT WIT GUCCI

and gucci got at jeezy on his last cd hard 2 k!ll jeezy know what up tho

dat why he aint say nothing

gucci mane>>>>>>all souf rappers
REAL FUKKIN TALK

NOBODY IN THE SOUTH AS FAR AS THE REALNESS FACTOR FUKKIN WITH GUCCI EXCEPT PROBABLY YOLA, PLIES, OR SOME NON MAINSTREAM YET a.ss n*ggaZ.

GUCCI-RACHI > TIP
 10 years ago '04        #57
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
That track was fu*king garbage. How are you gonna call someone pus*y but get your a.ss beat in jail and not do sh*t about it and get moved to some where safer. If he's so damn street and sh*t he would've had friends up in that bi*ch to not let sh*t like that happen to him or he would've done sh*t back instead get that a.ss beat.

Here's the proof.

I remember a couple of years back when they posted the picture of how he looked like after he got his a.ss beat in jail, he was looking fu*ked up. I'm not trying to take up for T.I. or Young Jeezy but if you're gonna make a diss song about someone being fake or a bi*ch/pus*y you better be backing your sh*t up which Gucci Mane didn't do.

Stay Strapped > all of gucci manes disses
 10 years ago '05        #58
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
Gettin beat up by a convicted murderer? It ain't nothing wrong with losin a f!ght, you don't know who he was. T.I. is a pus*y don't believe the hype . lol @ you saying he a pus*y after he got his a.ss beat it don't make any since. don't post anymore.

Gucci k!lls too. >
 10 years ago '04        #59
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Junior G said:
you stupid, Gucci isn't wack. smh

of course he ripped T.I.'s fake a.ss
i second that

i live guc over jeezy fo shizzle

and jeezy stole gucci's adlibs
 10 years ago '04        #60
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 21 21
 Junior G said:
Gettin beat up by a convicted murderer? It ain't nothing wrong with losin a f!ght, you don't know who he was. T.I. is a pus*y don't believe the hype . lol @ you saying he a pus*y after he got his a.ss beat it don't make any since. don't post anymore.

Gucci k!lls too. >
I didn't say sh*t about Gucci Mane being a pus*y, All I said was if you're gonna diss someone about being a pus*y/bi*ch, you better be about your sh*t when it comes down to it, clearly he wasn't when he was in jail. I'm just stating the obvious. And to all of his fans that claim he is so street and so real, even after the f!ght, someone so REAL would have got at dude back and if he's so STREET he can call a hit in and have the guy taken care of.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy