Jul 5 - 50 Cent Tells G-Unit The Free Ride Is Over

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
158 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #101
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
muthafu*kas ain't earning they keep, you gotta cut em' loose....he still a business man, and he still understands what the bottom line is.....
 10 years ago '06        #102
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 459 459
and yet he couldn't spare some fu*kin pocket change to bail Bang Em Smurf outta prison.
you should never expect somebody to bail you out of prison. 50 didnt get him thrown in jail so he shouldn't get him out. that cat made his own decisons that got him locked up. He should have been more mature and responsible.
 10 years ago '05        #103
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
wait, why was olivia there? thought he dropped her?
 07-06-2007, 02:23 PM         #104
Tunyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha.....
 07-06-2007, 02:27 PM         #105
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fiddy is gonna go plat 1st week and 3x plat within 1st month......he should kick all the other bums off gunit and just write them off as a tax loss....give each idiot on gunit $25 to go away forever.......curtis realized that he dont wanna end up like mc hammer.....i think hammer is on them religious channels every now and then
 10 years ago '04        #106
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
 t1m_mcgrath said:
u right about that... I wish I knew the true story of what happened...

But it's not like 50 is bein cheap, he just doesn't want ppl gettin lazy on him and sh*t....especially after seein 50 kick hot rod off the stage at that concert
From what 50 and Bang Em said, 50 had just got signed and he told everybody that they needed to leave the hood alone cause they didnt need to be there no more and Bang Em was still in Queens, running around doing sh*t, whatever it is that he does. He ended up getting arrested and went to jail and 50 wouldnt bail him out because he said he warned that n*gga to leave the streets alone and he didnt so he wasnt gonna help him.
 10 years ago '05        #107
gb6305 
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 21 21
G-Unit records suck anyways, cept for 50 doe cuz he makin money
 10 years ago '05        #108
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
honestly...i dont blame him at all...they grown a.ss men....they all made money in their careers yall can handle it ursleves...the only person i understand is yayo cuz thats bleek to 50's jay.....
 10 years ago '06        #109
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 namean said:
and yet he couldn't spare some fu*kin pocket change to bail Bang Em Smurf outta prison.
who fu*king cares.

Bang em is probably one of the laziest losers 50 has come across
 07-06-2007, 03:30 PM         #110
P.I.E.T.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Publicity Stunt...corny but original...gotta pump that ALBUM up
 10 years ago '05        #111
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idc as long as the gunit albumn drops 4th quater im good. when i think of gunit i think bout banks buck yayo and 50 anyway so as long as thats the team im happy
 10 years ago '05        #112
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 570 570
 the hater said:
gunit!!!!!!!!!!
fiddy worst song > the rest of gunits careers combined
lmao...banks victory > any track by 50
 07-06-2007, 04:07 PM         #113
unventnordique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although I sh*t on FITTY as a rapper... the dude's a business man... sh*t tommorrow if I'm gettin paid mill's a year... imma be helpin out my homeys but they best not be thinkin they ridin on me for free forever

GETT DAT GUAP
 10 years ago '06        #114
bxdiplomat 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,591 | Props total: 5333 5333
if they did do investments 50 would kick them out ask game
 10 years ago '04        #115
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
why is he speaking on all his friends being cheap?...thats what i want to know. why does a mag need to know this?

keep sh*t like this in-house.
 10 years ago '04        #116
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
As far as Bang em smurf he fu*ked up on his own, let alone not takin sh*t serious and was there for a free ride, same with Domination, they hardly put any work in. This happens in all labels, crews whatevr, bottom line no matter his the head person is 50 with G-Unit, Jay-Z with Roc-a-fella, Cam with Dipset, Baby with Cash Money, whoever. Its still up tpo the artist to pull there own weight and work hard to promote there product. 50 cant do it all the time, he just like anyone else will do what they can to support them but at the same time this is business and all of them have to do there share of work. Anybody can be dropped from there label no matter who. sh*t, i mean 50 is with aftermath & Shady, but he's not relying just on Dr. Dre & Eminem to keep helping him. the same with em with dre, forget Game he had to learn the hard way. Bottom line all members of G-Unit know what they have to do, though Buck right now is at least doin his part, Banks working on his next album, MOP have new material, Olivia pretty much was a clear example of miscomminication as far as relying alot on 50 and not bringing a finished product on the table, this is still business. MOP especially gotta step up, how many chance will they get, and Dame Dash even said sometimes they get lazy............So bottom line this goes on people with all labels and crews.........lol....however does anybody really care about Hot Rod & Spider Loc....no disrespect im just sayin
 07-06-2007, 04:29 PM         #117
.:Lady Karma:. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea. i thought olivia was gone. it musta been another late april fools joke like when he said he was getting rid of buck.
y r people referring 2 bang em smurf?? 50 wernt as rich back den as he is now n plus, bang em smurf is irrelevant, he said he still has love 4 50 so y should other ppl care??
 10 years ago '04        #118
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
300k u realize most of us will never see that much money in our lives. and if we did we could flip it and be set for life off the interest and the returns. u would still have to work some job to have pocket change but ur mortgage is paid.
 07-06-2007, 04:56 PM         #119
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
fiddy is gonna go plat 1st week and 3x plat within 1st month......he should kick all the other bums off gunit and just write them off as a tax loss....give each idiot on gunit $25 to go away forever.......curtis realized that he dont wanna end up like mc hammer.....i think hammer is on them religious channels every now and then
... Jay sold like 1.5 mil and 50's gonna double that in a month
 10 years ago '04        #120
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 deLeet said:
They should be wearing that sh*t everyday.... but its wack. All g-unit designs are copied from whatever is hot right now tagged with that gay a.ss G-unit typography.
Nah. G-Unit's spring/summer lineup isn't bad. They have these ill plaid shorts with 3 different types of shirt per color combo.

And they're not covered in G-Unit logos.

But the shoes are a different story. I'll never wear them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago