Jul 5 - 50 Cent Tells G-Unit The Free Ride Is Over

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Banks coming out with another album?

[Game_Voice]...I've got 10g's he flops [again]. [/Game_Voice]
 10 years ago '05        #42
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 DuzzE said:
as far for yayo 50 already said he was set for life and that he was in 50's will when he dies
why is this?
 10 years ago '04        #43
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 976 976
I'd Keep Buck , Work with Mobb Deep and Drop the Rest of them n*ggas cause they aren't selling sh*t . But yeah that Bang em Smurf sh*t is harsh he could have bailed his boy out .
 07-05-2007, 10:13 PM         #44
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a genious at business.
 10 years ago '06        #45
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I dont understand how this could even be suprsing to people. 50 signed these dudes. They didnt produce. Most albums would of just dropped their a.sses. 50 does what? He supports them and tries to make them succeed. Because the better someone does on your label the better your label becomes. I think that hes totally right. He gave them whatever they wanted. They fu*ked it up. Send their a.sses back to the block so we can see Havoc working at Burger King. I would love to see olivia as a stripper
 10 years ago '05        #46
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
 MeziaaL said:
why is this?
yayo been there since the START when 50 cent was sellin things other than raps
 10 years ago '05        #47
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
iunno young buck seemed liek he was a good worker
 10 years ago '06        #48
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
he right i mean they all have better production on they albums then fifty. banks made a good come back cd and lost it while having s3x. The Big Withdraw was fu*king tight. yayo had good production, mobb deep sh*t was damn near all dre and havoc beats. buck cd was good. but i really dont hold him on the same level as the others. he's from the south. i wouldnt throw them any money to them anyway. talent wise buck and banks are better rappers then 50. banks could easily be top 5 in the game right now. lyrically he could be right there with wayne and lupe. they all the same age. only person in there twentys besides them two is game and thats another story. hot rod is trash. signing mop was not good move. i praised him years ago for making a team that was good but its backfired on him. Nas never had a team of n*ggaz. jay had a team but jay never did quite too much for them besides bleek and beans. i know why. 50 is being knocked for being a real n*ggaz and letting his people get in the game.
 07-05-2007, 10:30 PM         #49
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fifty Put Them Dudes On Front Street With Those Comments But Hey It Had To Be Said Cause We All Knew Lol Vitamin Water He Could Retire With That Paper
 07-05-2007, 10:30 PM         #50
CMONEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah 50 is the only one in his whole camp wit a business mentality, so hes gonna keep gettin richer, but he still cant rap or act tho...sooner or later you gotta cut them off for slackin just cuz u ballin doesnt mean you should have to support a bunch of other people after u already gave em 300,000-500,000 sh*t if anybody gave me that id of been flipped it and doubled up
 10 years ago '07        #51
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1061 1061
whats up with n*gga letting mop rot how u expect a n*gga not to ask for money
 10 years ago '07        #52
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1110 1110
Yall n*ggas is crazy on here.... Banks>>>every n*gga in gunit
@ 50 even givin Hot rod a chance n*gga is so bad worst than Tyrone Hill would be as a model
 10 years ago '05        #53
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
banks had a few hot joints and i mean FEW on his last album
i can respect what 50 is doing , Jigga should have done that with the roc
 07-05-2007, 11:00 PM         #54
t3hnhoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way g-unit clothes should be worn is if you're getting paid to wear them...
 07-05-2007, 11:06 PM         #55
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dudes making MILLIONS and hes not gonna help out his fellow members every once in a while. What a jealous a.ss motherfu*ker. I understand that his fellow label mates shouldn't have to rely on him but still there his friends. Anyways I guess this doesnt go for yayo lmao he's 50's main bi*ch.

WTF is up with him talking to Olivia? I thought she was out?
 07-05-2007, 11:07 PM         #56
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
lol @ yayo not being mentioned

i guess 50 treats his butlers better then his artist
like the other dude said earlier, 50 stated yayo doesn't need to sell records, hes set for life
 10 years ago '06        #57
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,643 | Props total: 8574 8574
Real Talk people blaming 50 and he keeping food in their mouths and aint doin sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #58
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
I understand what he's doing, but he's the one who created an atmosphere where them n*ggas thought it was cool to just ask for money...shoulda learned from Hammer & laid down some ground rules from the gate...them n*ggas shoulda been caked up though...I'd get a coupla hundred stacks from Fif, invest that & put the dough I earned from touring & other stuff into real estate...
 10 years ago '06        #59
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 neomerge said:
This dudes making MILLIONS and hes not gonna help out his fellow members every once in a while. What a jealous a.ss motherfu*ker. I understand that his fellow label mates shouldn't have to rely on him but still there his friends. Anyways I guess this doesnt go for yayo lmao he's 50's main bi*ch.

WTF is up with him talking to Olivia? I thought she was out?
Your stupid. Read the article. he paid out of his pocked to let them and their whole entourage tour with them. Then shells out hundreds of thousands to let them live "comfortable". Our comfortable is different than theirs. Their busses cost more than our houses. We drink Korbel champagne then drink Dom and Crystal. Dudes are mooching off of 50 without even making good music. He gave them amazing chances and they havnt produced. Its not even the same as if your boy was with you and wanted this. Its some dudes who should be making you money. But insead they just have their hands out wanting more. And for yayo being 50's main bi*ch.....If you got rich wouldnt you take care of your best friend? I know he would be right with me in those fly a.ss whips and mansions.
 10 years ago '04        #60
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 95 95
50 needs THE GAME
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc