The Definitive GHOSTWRITING Exposed/Research Thread (will keep updated)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
props given to yall...

still working on Wayne - he's another difficult one like Gillie, putting wrong names/spelling names differently.

Maybe this weekend aight.

Do me the favor and keep UPPPing this (and the other Charting/Research post up for me: ).
 07-20-2007, 09:59 PM         #202
kac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, propz.
 07-20-2007, 10:00 PM         #203
kac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am defintelty ready to see the wayne and gillie info.
 07-20-2007, 10:13 PM         #204
tee-jay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 10 years ago '07        #205
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 kac said:
he already posted the gillie info
 10 years ago '07        #206
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
no way kiss wrote big verse on last dayz da n*gga said we was all drunk and high he fell asleep and when he woke up big's verse was done

Mods need to make this a sticky

Last edited by KnicksLost; 07-20-2007 at 11:23 PM..
 07-20-2007, 11:39 PM         #207
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im loving this thread so i'll add on 2 it a little. 50 cent wrote the hook for that song paradise by ll cool j and amerie. he wrote it when he was with the trackmasters but they didn't use it till 02. 50 went on the radio and even said that he wrote it and that he wanted his paper 4 it and he got it, and he wrote magic stick 4 lil kim(originally it was suppose 2 feature trina and was suppose 2 be on GRODT). also ja rule wrote alot of songs for different people like ruben studderd & j.lo (forgot the name of the song). cassidy used 2 (and i think still does) write for eve. da brat used 2 ghostwrite 4 bow wow so did t.i.(he wrote that lets get down sh*t with baby). remy ma supposedly writes 4 fat joe (idk about this one myself). one of jay-z' lil dudes (don't know which one by name sorry) wrote the hook 4 song cry. rhymefest writes alot of kanye's rhymes and he was writing 4 odb after he got out of jail and before he passed. lil wayne did write songs 4 the big tymers (well at least he claimed to on mtv cribs) rick ross writes 4 trina and trick daddy. camron wrote crush on u 4 lil kim. nas' lil brother jungle claims that he wrote one mic for nas(even nas kinda deined this on his song death anniversary). everybody writes 4 foxy brown. grafh and joe budden are both hot ghostwriters right now.
 07-20-2007, 11:56 PM         #208
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ashanti has ghostwritten and even ghostsang for j.lo. and she wrote some of ja rule's hooks. d.o.c. 2 this day still writes snoop's rhymes (not all but some). special ed wrote songs 4 slick rick.

Last edited by Tha Juggernaut6; 07-20-2007 at 11:57 PM..
 07-21-2007, 12:13 AM         #209
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah i been wanting 2 say this sh*t 4 a looooong time game is a bullsh*t artist because some of the beats on the doctor's advocate were suppose 2 be on detox. game worked with the same producers and engineers that doctor dre has and is working with on the detox album (for more evidence of what im talking about read scratch #13) the song that game is drunk and crying on was suppose 2 be on detox dr.dre even paid in full 4 the beat within 24 hours (page 75). i think all of that sh*t was 4 promo
 07-21-2007, 09:13 AM         #210
RIP B.I.G. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kac said:
Wayne wrote the theme song for "Spongebob Squarepants".

^^Real talk.
 07-21-2007, 09:33 AM         #211
kac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also can you put up a list of

who wrote songs for: Nas,Ludacris,50 cent, and Ghostface

Who does Grafh, Eminem, Royce da 5' 9'', Madd skill (Skillz) Joe buddens, Talib Kweli, Mos def, Consequence, Rhymefest,Lupe fiasco, Andre 3000, Beanie siegel,Fabolous, Lloyd banks, 50 cent,Clipse,Ghostface, and any other popular/underground emcee wrote(or currently writes) for ?

Take your time too since all your past info has been really good.

Last edited by kac; 07-21-2007 at 09:45 AM..
 07-21-2007, 10:27 AM         #212
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea i wanna see who kanye ghost produced for
 10 years ago '04        #213
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
 FuddtheMC said:
TQ’s “Westside” - ghost-wrote by Ne-Yo

I can't believe that one, TQ released that song in '99. So that means Ne-Yo wrote that song when he was 15-16 years old, the man makes great music but I doubt he wrote that track when he was so young.
Hate to burst your bubble chief.. But I went to school with Mr. Neyo aka Shaffer Chimere Smith.. Whow is actually 27, bout to turn 28 this year... Dont believe me, pick up a Jet magazine... His stage persona is 24 right now... But he's been out of school since 97... When he got into the music industry... Just thought I shaer
 07-22-2007, 01:02 PM         #214
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep this sh*t goooooin! Aye yo Doc when you find time can you search stuff on DMX? Like if he wrote for anyone or vice versa. I know his homie Big Stan wrote some hooks for him, but I just wanna see some more stuff. Good lookz.
 10 years ago '04        #215
DoctorJ|m 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 210 210
Lil Wayne (Dwayne Carter) [Dwayne’s Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corporation]
Nelly’s “For My” – (Nelly’s verses) co-wrote by Lil Wayne & Gillie Da Kid
Willie D’s “Dem Boys” – hook co-wrote by Willie D & Lil Wayne, verses ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Big Tymer’s “Good Friday” – whole song co-wrote by Mack 10 & Lil Wayne
BG’s “Big Tymers” – co-wrote by BG & Lil Wayne
BG’s “Tyma Talkin’” – co-wrote by BG & Lil Wayne
BG’s “To My People” – ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
BG’s “Hennessey & XTC” – ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Mannie Fresh’s “Lady Lady” – ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Bow Wow’s “4 Corners” – (Bow Wow’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Jojo’s “It’s You” – (Bow Wow’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Miri Ben-Ari’s “4 Flat Tires” – (Baby’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Fat Joe’s “Make It Rain” – hook: Lil Wayne; verse’s co-wrote by Fat Joe & Lil Wayne
Fat Joe’s “Make It Rain RMX” – (Fat Joe’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Fat Joe’s “The Profit” – (Fat Joe’s verse) co-wrote by Fat Joe & Lil Wayne
Huey’s “Pop Lock & Drop It RMX” – (Bow Wow’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Lil Boosie’s “Wipe Me Down RMX” – (Fat Joe’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne

Now, again, like I kept explaining above...Wayne was another difficult one to look up and research because on some copyright apps, he signed as "Lil Wayne", some were signed with a mis-spelling "Lil Wanye", some were signed as "D. Carter", and some were signed as "Dwayne Carter".

2 other facts that were 'interesting' to me were:

#1- The entire "Like Father Like Son" album is credited as compliation copyright form, meaning no individual song info was given. On the app, it states, entire album co-wrote by Lil Wayne & Baby. But judging from Baby's past history, I think its very safe to a.ssume that Lil Wayne wrote a majority of the entire album verses for Baby himself as well.

#2 - Researching his documented copyright forms, REALLY CONFUSE me about the rumor about age issues of Wayne from a few years back. One about 70% of his copyright forms he filled out his date of birth as September 27th, 1982; but about 30% of them are filled out as date of birth: September, 27th, 1979. As I stated prior in this whole post...copyright forms are typically filled out by: the artist themselve, a lawyer representing the artist, or sometimes the manager. So, the confusing with the spelling of his name, and date of birth --- really make me think there is some 'cloudiness' to if the rumors are false or not.
 07-22-2007, 08:39 PM         #216
kac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propz once again on everything you posted in this forum.
 07-22-2007, 08:44 PM         #217
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:
Lil Wayne (Dwayne Carter) [Dwayne’s Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corporation]
Nelly’s “For My” – (Nelly’s verses) co-wrote by Lil Wayne & Gillie Da Kid
Willie D’s “Dem Boys” – hook co-wrote by Willie D & Lil Wayne, verses ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Big Tymer’s “Good Friday” – whole song co-wrote by Mack 10 & Lil Wayne
BG’s “Big Tymers” – co-wrote by BG & Lil Wayne
BG’s “Tyma Talkin’” – co-wrote by BG & Lil Wayne
BG’s “To My People” – ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
BG’s “Hennessey & XTC” – ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Mannie Fresh’s “Lady Lady” – ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Bow Wow’s “4 Corners” – (Bow Wow’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Jojo’s “It’s You” – (Bow Wow’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Miri Ben-Ari’s “4 Flat Tires” – (Baby’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Fat Joe’s “Make It Rain” – hook: Lil Wayne; verse’s co-wrote by Fat Joe & Lil Wayne
Fat Joe’s “Make It Rain RMX” – (Fat Joe’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Fat Joe’s “The Profit” – (Fat Joe’s verse) co-wrote by Fat Joe & Lil Wayne
Huey’s “Pop Lock & Drop It RMX” – (Bow Wow’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne
Lil Boosie’s “Wipe Me Down RMX” – (Fat Joe’s verse) ghost-wrote by Lil Wayne

Now, again, like I kept explaining above...Wayne was another difficult one to look up and research because on some copyright apps, he signed as "Lil Wayne", some were signed with a mis-spelling "Lil Wanye", some were signed as "D. Carter", and some were signed as "Dwayne Carter".

2 other facts that were 'interesting' to me were:

#1- The entire "Like Father Like Son" album is credited as compliation copyright form, meaning no individual song info was given. On the app, it states, entire album co-wrote by Lil Wayne & Baby. But judging from Baby's past history, I think its very safe to a.ssume that Lil Wayne wrote a majority of the entire album verses for Baby himself as well.

#2 - Researching his documented copyright forms, REALLY CONFUSE me about the rumor about age issues of Wayne from a few years back. One about 70% of his copyright forms he filled out his date of birth as September 27th, 1982; but about 30% of them are filled out as date of birth: September, 27th, 1979. As I stated prior in this whole post...copyright forms are typically filled out by: the artist themselve, a lawyer representing the artist, or sometimes the manager. So, the confusing with the spelling of his name, and date of birth --- really make me think there is some 'cloudiness' to if the rumors are false or not.
Thats interesting, that songs ill though
 07-23-2007, 10:01 AM         #218
dmoss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RIP B.I.G. said:
How do you know all this sh*t?

I heard that Big stopped writing sh*t after Ready To Die and it was all in his head? I'm a HUGE Big fan (See my name), but if that sh*t's true, he loses a little bit of his... mystique (I guess that's the word) to me.
Im big fan too, look at it like this. Big was putting people on by doing this he still wrote probably 95% of his rhymes.
 10 years ago '07        #219
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 248 248
damn this thread is crazy man props
 10 years ago '04        #220
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
 DoctorJ said:
killerhoops & piru-n-blood: read what I researched/wrote again...

I am not implying that Trey Songz ghost-wrote the verses for Bone...as you can see, from the copyright appl., Bone Thugs & D.O.C. are credited for co-writing the verses ("words")...What Trey Songz (and D.O.C.) are credited for co-writing was the song/hook - ("music"). Do you understand now?

--------------------
As for the phone number dude...Nas DIDN'T write "Just The Two Of Us". Whoever told you that is wrong. According to publishing credits - the song was created by: Will Smith, Bill Withers (sang the original), William Salter (song producer), and Ralph McDaniels. According to the copyright appl., the author of Will Smith's "Just The Two Of Us" of the "words & music" = co-wrote by Ralph McDaniels & William Salter.

It was a joke dang.....why you so defensive lol.....I dont really care who writes for them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy