Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
ok time to confess sumthin..dude in my class was up at kewlowna this weeekend he left on the 3rd he was sayin sumthin about hearin gunshots and afiery sh*t in the sky..they were also drunk but its this place hes talkin about..the hellllll i gotta show him thios
 07-06-2007, 01:32 AM         #62
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
our universe as a whole is wayyyyy to big for there to be nothing else out there...could be true..
 10 years ago '05        #63
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
 07-06-2007, 01:40 AM         #64
Witac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo son... transformers is real....... that was prolly optimus prime f!ghting megatron

(just got back from seeing the movie)
 10 years ago '04        #65
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
 LEX300 said:
1.18.08 is forreal
wtf....so is 7-6-07 dats forreal also
 10 years ago '06        #66
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 68 68
all these witnesses and NOBODY took a picture???????
 10 years ago '05        #67
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
 bomester said:
only white people see this sh*t...
Actually the first well documented abduction case was a black man...
 07-06-2007, 08:44 AM         #68
Karl Spackler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
:nope: @ your dumb a.ss. The circulation of fireworks before 4th of July is massive, as they become more available. It doesn't have to be 4th of July to light some sh*t up that got passed on.
Who's dumb. I was agreeing with you and you didn't even notice.

You said:
*waits for "officials" to discredit this by saying it was the use of fireworks, PRE-4TH OF JULY*
And I agreed with you that it would be the lamest excuse, especially since they don't celebrate July 4th in Canada, but most people would accept that explanation because they don't know any better. I wonder how many people know where British Columbia even is... I just never took you for a UFO guy...
 07-06-2007, 08:47 AM         #69
BlackBarbii  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all those ppl saw it, and no one had a camera ready......

not one.
man walking his dog doesnt have a camera phone?
 10 years ago '06        #70
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Karl Spackler said:
Who's dumb. I was agreeing with you and you didn't even notice.

You said:

And I agreed with you that it would be the lamest excuse, especially since they don't celebrate July 4th in Canada, but most people would accept that explanation because they don't know any better. I wonder how many people know where British Columbia even is... I just never took you for a UFO guy...
Ahhh. I'm not an X-Files fan club member, but of course I believe UFO's are real. Of course I believe there's something else out there, I've seen sh*t you'd be surprised, let's leave it at that.
 10 years ago '04        #71
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Juice said:
i seen a ufo once when i was little while me and my family were out camping in pa somewhere, my stepdad has it on tape somewhere i think, sh*t was crazy real talk

Samehere....cept we were in Southern Illinois this was easily 20 years ago, we were all laying around looking up laying in those long lawn chairs. At first we thought it was spot lights, but it was to high up for spot lights to reach no other explanation for a "light" moving around in a crazy a.ss patern, stopping on a dime and going in a completely different direction. My pops filmed it too so cats wouldnt think we were crazy. I should see if he still has the tape.

Real talk though...what makes people think we are the only "beings" living?...what the fu*k makes us so special? Of course we are taught to believe that only life exists on Earth but we all SHOULD know that the galaxy is a whole lot bigger than what your taught in school.
 07-06-2007, 11:34 PM         #72
youngstunt612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
lol @ apocalypse comin. na but it been said we gon start seein sh*t like this on the regular in the future
Thats very true since now they found in the next galexy another sun and planets that have atmospheres and can have life forms
 07-06-2007, 11:35 PM         #73
Simon_Da_Snipa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Of course I believe there's something else out there, I've seen sh*t you'd be surprised, let's leave it at that.
please elaborate on that homie.
 07-06-2007, 11:52 PM         #74
Corebus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it wasn't a real f!ght they was playing laser tag.
 10 years ago '04        #75
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
The universe is massive, pretty much endless, and we're the only living things out there? Doubtful. It's so egotistical of the human race to think that.. but a lot of people are scared to even think something else lives out there.

Plus, if we were searching the universe and we saw a planet that looks as interesting as earth (clouds = obvious presence of an atmosphere, bright blue, white ice, green etc) we would definitely check it out, why wouldn't some other species?

I'm not saying this specific sighting is true, but come on..
 07-07-2007, 12:23 AM         #76
BlackSaiyan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell, the way sh*t is headed Earth will be uninhabitable by humans so I guess the aliens are having turf wars already.

****puts down drink****
 10 years ago '07        #77
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,379 | Props total: 21458 21458
 PhoketzTight said:
I Saw A Moon Man Bust This girls Head Open Once.sh*t Was Horrible
 07-07-2007, 12:37 AM         #78
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said:
.. if you live in the hood.. your safe. aliens never come to the projects.
Aliens don't care about black people....Naw forreal though, the universe is vast and we are like 1 hair on the universe whole head. All kinds of sh*t is possible.
 07-07-2007, 12:44 AM         #79
BLINK45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not saying i dont beleive in ufos but im sayng this is really really unbeleivable. c'mon they all try and set a mood. they all describe the time by putting a "ish" at the end of the time. and they all say something about a "deep noise" or bass like sound. it sounds to me like its one guy just posting the same thing so that he can trick himself into beleiving he saw ufos f!ghting. but who knows maybe it really happened and if it did i want to see it happen. as lon as i dont die from any sort o f radition or anything
 10 years ago '04        #80
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
i wish i seen some crazy sh*t... i woulda got a video on my camera and made loot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago