Jul 5 - 2 UFOs Shoot It Out Over BC - Multiple Witnesses

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2007, 01:49 PM         #1
6934 pageviews
110 comments

Simon_Da_Snipa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 5 - 2 UFOs Shoot It Out Over BC - Multiple Witnesses

Westbank, BC - Two UFOs, One Hits The Lake

Date: July 2, 2007
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: This is a very interesting report, and since reports have been coming from the entire area I was wondering if other people who may have been witness to the objects, and sound would you please file a report on the event to HBCC UFO Research.

Message: Ok I don't know what happened last night but It was the most frightening, incredible, and down right terrifying thing I have ever seen!!!!!

I was walking my dog along the Beach in Westbank, BC and minding my own business at close to 11:00 PM on the 2nd of July (yesterday.) and I saw this really, really, really big bright object that looked something like a, well, I don't know, but it didn't fit the usual description of a UFO round thing.

It looked somewhat like a Torpedo or something with wings, kind of like a f!ghter jet, screaming across the sky and downwards on fire. It crashed into the lake, and it was a big splash, almost like a large, large plane (had crashed)!

The sound was incredibly loud and like a deep bass "womp womp womp" sound as it came down. I ducked for cover thinking of a meteor or asteroid or something. I started to freak out and yell and as I was standing up, something came literally shooting back out of the water and I saw it start to hurtle towards a different looking object very high in the sky, which kind of looked like a cone of some sort.

I saw what looked like what you would see in a star wars movie for the bullets of the blaster kind of things coming from the object that just was in the lake and I heard a loud bang that knocked me off my feet. I looked up to see what the heck was going on and the cone shaped object was gone and the torpedo thing was just hovering. Moving from side to side almost confused and then a loud sonic boom and it was gone. People came running out to me as I screamed loudly and people asked me what happened. What was I going to say, I just saw two UFOs? Not likely. What the heck could have this been?

Thank you to the witness for their report.

----------

Mission In Kelowna, British Columbia

Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: By the sounds of things, this is another eyewitness for the sighting that took place in and around the Kelowna, B.C. area on the same night. Object seen and a loud sound. Also if anyone has any information on this sighting, please do contact Brian Vike at HBCC UFO Research.

Report Message: My name is (removed by HBCC UFO Research). I saw something that almost seems like a dream. Last night at about 11:00ish I was watching TV at home (I live in the Mission in Kelowna) and I just happened to catch a bright light through my window. I didn't think much of it because our neighbors car always shines the lights in our house because of the make up of the driveway. I continued to watch TV and I heard an extremely Loud Bang that scared the hell out of me. I ran to the Window and looked around and I happened to catch a glimpse something in the sky hovering like...side to side...Then I heard another really loud boom and it was gone. I wonder if anyone else has reported this?

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

----------

Kelowna, B. C. Two UFOs - More Eyewitness To An Amazing Sky Event

Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Hey. Brian, Ok, so like I said I would I've been watching the skies. Not last night but the night before, I saw something out of this world (no pun intended). It was about 10:45ish at night and I saw two objects in the sky just hovering. They weren't doing much. Something new not with most sightings: they were different shaped objects. One was thin and longish, and the other was like a Triangular shape. They kept hovering there, so I got up quickly to run and grab my camera but the next thing I know I hear a small bang, almost like a gun, and the longish one starts to hurtle towards earth on fire, making a deep sound. kind of like a nuclear generator bass kind of sound. I'm thinking to myself: what the hell?!

I watched the object and it disappeared at low altitude behind a smallish hill between my neighborhood and the lake. I look up and I see the triangular object make a small circle, come a little lower and then, I see it, start to hurtle towards the sky at a fast rate.

Then the longish one reappears from behind the hill...showing no more fire and ascending at break neck speed. When it gets a little higher, I saw it literally shoot something at the other object and then a very loud bang and the triangular one was no longer visible.

The longish one started to what looked to me like searching the sky. It was going north, then south, then east and west, Very quickly, almost like a hummingbird when it goes side to side. Then the object disappeared and I suppose it's departure broke the sound barrier immediately because I heard that sonic boom when the barrier is broken.

Anyways, like I said. This seems ludicrous, and after my many years of watching the skies, I finally saw what seemed like two ETs duking it out. The thing I find interesting about this sighting though, is that the objects were not glowing eerily like most UFO sightings describe. It makes the sighting almost that much more "real"...if you know what I mean.

Thank you to the witness for the very important report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.hbccufo.org
[pic - click to view]

http://www.brianvike.com,
[pic - click to view]

http://www.hbccufo.com,
[pic - click to view]

http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.

[pic - click to view]

http://jancikradionetwork .. ort/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.

[pic - click to view]

http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO
the apocalypse is coming..

110 comments for "Jul 5 - 2 UFOs Shoot It Out Over BC - Multiple Witnesses"

10 years ago '04        #2
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
LOL hope u die first
 10 years ago '06        #3
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,366 | Props total: 2081 2081
been hittin that weed a lil hard lately huh?
 10 years ago '06        #4
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
multiple people reported that sh*t...crazy...
 07-05-2007, 02:10 PM         #5
PhoketzTight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Saw A Moon Man Bust This girls Head Open Once.sh*t Was Horrible
 10 years ago '06        #6
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
Its kinda funny the dude that posted the got a Weed Leaf as a avatar
 10 years ago '06        #7
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol @ apocalypse comin. na but it been said we gon start seein sh*t like this on the regular in the future
 10 years ago '06        #8
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25615 25615
lol at this story... but what if its true?
 07-05-2007, 02:35 PM         #9
StreetPoet617  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just can't wait to see how many people come in here and completely bash and discredit the threadstarter........based on all types of nonsense.....and their own insecurities.................i aint sayin this bullsh*t is true or i believe any of it......but im waitin until someone comes in here....feeling threatened by reading this .........to the point where they have to basically start crying out for this sh*t not to be true.........
 10 years ago '06        #10
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
I'll believe it when I see it!:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '05        #11
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
that was me... those fu*kin aliens i shot down owed me 20 billion space bucks for some space coke i fronted a couple days ago
 10 years ago '04        #12
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Sites with no credibility make up bullsh*t like this all the time
 10 years ago '06        #13
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
i believe in aliens sh*t we not alone its just not possible
 10 years ago '04        #14
maitman 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
a flying object crashing into a lake and the sound of a sonic boom would attract more than a handful of witnesses IMO.
 10 years ago '06        #15
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
No, the transformers are coming...........
 07-05-2007, 02:47 PM         #16
Toney Starkz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG WE ARE aLL GONNA DIE!!!! GOD SAVE US ALLL!!!!! AAAAH!!!!!!

10 years ago '04        #17
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
only white people see this sh*t...
 10 years ago '05        #18
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
How come UFOs never come to the hood?
 10 years ago '07        #19
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
 a_ruff24 said:
Its kinda funny the dude that posted the got a Weed Leaf as a avatar
n*ggaS AINT BELIEVIN sh*t UNTIL DEY SEE
 10 years ago '07        #20
LEX300 
space
space
$960 | Props total: 0 0
1.18.08 is forreal
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago