Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What rating would you give this movie?
wack 5 2.25%
It was ok 26 11.71%
Hot 191 86.04%
Voters: 222. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-21-2007, 02:21 PM         #61
jj1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked
 07-26-2007, 11:37 AM         #62
stevenpeven  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was good.

The Even Stevens kid did a good job
 07-26-2007, 04:44 PM         #63
DL111  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good flick watch this sh*t if you are too young to have seen the original watch the animated movie first
 07-27-2007, 04:42 PM         #64
=B-Maine=  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like they hit gold. I could tell it would be a classic as soon as the teaser trailer was released. Gotta give credit where credit is due. Top Film. And one thing i can say about this film is, they didnt get some ugly bi*ch to play the girls parts, well with an exception from the mum. But that girl with the brains about the cars and the one who knew all about computers and sh*t were fine as hell. That car when it pulled over playing all those love tunes. sh*t was funny dude. 10/10. Instant Classic.
 07-27-2007, 04:47 PM         #65
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i never liked tha even steven kid.....cuz of tha same dumb a.ss show he had on disney....he acted...i dunno ...he just sucked...mad homo to me

but he came out with tha disturbia....and then transformers............now to me he kinda straight
 10 years ago '05        #66
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
to be honest, i think the movie sucks

one big clich after an other...a lot of aspects were just horrible...

really a movie for the masses (and by that i mean for people with an IQ less than 100 who just go to the movies for the fun of it, which is ok of course)

2/5
 10 years ago '06        #67
dnice0589 12 heat pts12
space
space
$777 | Props total: 67 67
the best movie of all time i loved the action and the outbursts by tyreese that n*gga funny
 07-30-2007, 05:54 PM         #68
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prolly one of the best movie i will ever see in my life. cant believe it was that good and it was pretty funny to. not corny funny liek you would think
 07-30-2007, 08:15 PM         #69
~WB~HStL~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, after most of the hype is over...i would say its a avarage movie at best...and imma transformers geek....this movie is stupid fun when u see it a couple of times...but after a while youll realyze that its pretty bad....they are some moment which are really classic (the movie score, autobots landing on earth and all, bumblebees capture, bumblebee f!ghts barricade saves sam & his chick, autobots transform for the 1st time, starscream destroyin all the jets...) basicly everything that involved the transformers & sam...the army storyline was absolutly and totally unnecessary. decepticons didnt get any screentime. they messed up the names of the decepticons (devestator, bonecrusher) what was with the hacking stuff?? too much focus on the humans, fu*k, the movie is called transformers...so the transformers should play the leading roles and not the supporting roles.

i will give it a 2.7/5...its your typical michael bay action flick with classic steven spielberg moments

Last edited by ~WB~HStL~; 07-30-2007 at 08:21 PM..
 07-30-2007, 08:26 PM         #70
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty good film
 10 years ago '04        #71
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 437 437
fu*k crack dat sh*t wuz crystal meth
 10 years ago '04        #72
kdawg55 1 heat pts
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
I thougt the movie was sick i might go see it again
 07-31-2007, 03:20 AM         #73
mod1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me and my girlfriend went seen it today...and man that movie was on fire....I luv it....I wanna see it again....u gotta see it in theaters tho'....
 10 years ago '07        #74
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 Rock Disaster said:
shiit, im seein it again later this week... awesome movie
me too.....
 08-01-2007, 03:17 PM         #75
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was fu*kin GREAT....5/5....wasnt expecting it to be this good
 08-08-2007, 04:47 PM         #76
epedemix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drew Dat said:
What are your opinions about the movie for those who went to see it. In my opinion I thought the movie was really hot!!!! I feel that Michael Bay did a great job directing the movie.
where can i watch or download 2 itunes?
 08-08-2007, 06:14 PM         #77
docwitthe o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie was ill something new ...lacked a little moretransform action!:applause:
 09-17-2007, 12:12 AM         #78
tidiewhitie123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I LOVED this movie, probably my favorite this year... Optimus Prime's voice really did it for me
 10 years ago '07        #79
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 whiz said:
to be honest, i think the movie sucks

one big clich after an other...a lot of aspects were just horrible...

really a movie for the masses (and by that i mean for people with an IQ less than 100 who just go to the movies for the fun of it, which is ok of course)

2/5
co-sign. what the hell is tyreese and anthony anderson were doing in this movie? them n*ggas were pretty terrible in this movie. and them teenage kids were a.ss in this movie too even though that bi*ch in the movie was fine as sh*t. the transformers aint stay true to the damned cartoon either.:thumbsdow they had one robot that speaks ebonics, and they k!lled him off like they always k!ll off black people in movies even if they're robots. :thumbsdow:thumbsdow then they made bumble bee a camaro just because the ignorant director "did'nt want a volkswagon to be in this movie" :rolleyes: michael bay is one cornball a.ss white boy. only reason why people loved this movie so much is because of the special effects. hell, optimus prime did'nt even look right in this movie.
 09-17-2007, 11:19 AM         #80
storm971  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the special effects are very good
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
165 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
216 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
84 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
131 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy