Street Fighter II : Hidden Myths and Secrets

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-04-2007, 03:04 AM         #1
6298 pageviews
25 comments

Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Street f!ghter II : Hidden Myths and Secrets

You may remember the days of Street f!ghter 2. The rumors of Guile's gun, and the handcuffs. But what was real and what was fake? We've got the real ones for you, how to do them, and the link to the website that taught us everything we know. Now remember, this needs to be the old Street f!ghter 2 Machines. The ones that say "Street f!ghter II: The World Warrior." A couple of them will work on the champion edition boxes, but if you really want to fu*k around you need the original box.

These were lifted straight out of Jason Gordon's Street f!ghter 2 page
And you can find more glitch information on the Street f!ghter 2 Glitch Guide
Go visit those sites. We would have never been able to write such articulate instructions. Our readers can attest to that.

Guile Freeze (The Statue)

Description: Guile freezes standing up on one foot. He is still vulnerable to attacks during the round. When the timer runs out, gameplay stops until the freeze is un-done.
How to freeze: Get close to enough to your opponent to do an upside down kick. Charge back on the joystick. After charging back, press roundhouse to execute the upside down kick, while continuing to charge back. As soon as Guile kicks and starts to flip around to land on the ground, throw a sonic boom with fierce (this is why we have been charging back). Guile will freeze standing up on one leg (which is one of the frames of Guile's landing after the upside down kick).
How to un-freeze: You can un-freeze at any time, even after the round ends (that makes it a good pause). To do so, execute a flash kick (charge down for 2 seconds then press up and any kick).

Enemy Freeze (The Handcuffs)

Description: Guile does the motion for throwing the opponent over his shoulder. Instead of being thrown, the enemy freezes close to Guile, with a "hurt" expression on their face. The computer or the second player is powerless (they cannot move). When Guile moves (or jumps) the frozen enemy follows. You must un-handcuff the opponent before the round ends. If you do not, at the end of the round, Guile will either brush his hair (if you win) or look away in agony (if you lose). After that, the game will hang indefinately until reset.
How to handcuff: Though its not required, its easiest to do this move when the enemy is dizzy. Charge down for two seconds (I prefer to charge down-forward). Then press up (as if you were doing a flash kick) and hit the strong and forward buttons, while trying to hit strong a spilt second before hitting forward. I think of it as using your fingers to "brush down" over strong and forward. Basically what you are doing is throwing your opponent with strong, and while in middle of the throw, you do a flash kick. When this move is done, you see all of the frames of Guile's strong throw, however instead of flying across the screen at the end of the throw, the enemy sticks to you.
How to un-handcuff: The un-handcuff is the difficult part because it requires doing Guile's Shadow Throw. Charge back for 3 seconds then hit forward on the joystick along with the Fierce and Roundhouse buttons. Just like in the Handcuffs, you should try to hit the Roundhouse button slightly before the Fierce button. Also, you should hit the buttons slightly after moving the joystick forward. You can practice this by throwing sonic booms and seeing how far forward you can walk and still throw the sonic boom.

Invisible Throw (The Phantom)

Description: Guile throws his opponent without touching them.
How to throw: Charge back then hit forward on the joystick along with the Fierce and Roundhouse buttons. Just like in the Handcuffs, you should try to hit the Roundhouse button slightly before the Fierce button. Also, you should hit the buttons slightly after moving the joystick forward. You can practice this by throwing sonic booms and seeing how far forward you can walk and still throw the sonic boom.

Reset the Machine (Blackout)

Note: On arcade machines that say "910218: USA," this glitch is used to charge up a flash kick which can be initiated up to 8 seconds after, using forward and kick.
Description: Guile disappears to the top of the screen (it seems). When the round ends, the game hangs like the handcuffs. Sometimes, you can get out of it by getting hit by your opponent (thanks to pete).
How to do this: Do a throw with strong. Then do a flash kick before the opponent hits the ground. You can also try doing this by doing a flashkick with fierce and roundhouse (thanks to pete).
SOURCE
[pic - click to view]

http://analogmedium.blogs .. uile-bugs.html

I remember doin some of those back in the day.

Share and discuss your own street f!ghter 2 myths and secrets you know.

I remember peeps would say Chun-Li could throw her braclets or throw a fireball.

Also codes for Shei Long or Akuma. Or hidden sh*t in the background.

Everyone share their sh*t.

Last edited by Lesane; 07-04-2007 at 03:09 AM..

25 comments for "Street Fighter II : Hidden Myths and Secrets"

10 years ago '07        #2
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Guile don't need handcuffs to slap p!ss off n*ggas
 10 years ago '05        #3
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
i always use to pull off the freeze wit guile ... i remember my older brother and his friends taught me that sh*t when i was a youngin ... crazy sh*t ... brings back memories.
 10 years ago '04        #4
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
the 2 air fireballs with ken was godly
 07-04-2007, 10:34 PM         #5
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard that zangeif could actually rip off ur arms? any truth in that?
 07-04-2007, 11:02 PM         #6
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shen Long. nuff said
 10 years ago '04        #7
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 Fire_Thief_ said:
Shen Long. nuff said
I think that was just an EGM April Fools joke.
 07-05-2007, 12:39 AM         #8
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah it was but it was debated for such a long time
 07-05-2007, 01:20 AM         #9
kuxika671  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys dont know the ryu vs ryu?
 10 years ago '04        #10
shiznit 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 6 6
i heard in the dalhsim stage that the elephants can pick you up and throw you
 07-05-2007, 06:44 AM         #11
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at elephants
 07-05-2007, 07:50 AM         #12
CHRONIC2oo3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there a reason all the glitches involve Guile?

Those damn japs trying to say americans like to cheat!?
 10 years ago '05        #13
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
you guys are talking about the old school street f!ghter right? on snes and genesis? damn i gotta blow the dust off those and try this out.....
 07-05-2007, 11:38 AM         #14
kuxika671  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this doesnt work for the game consoles...only @ the arcades.
 07-05-2007, 12:10 PM         #15
samidac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wicked!!! hope it works for the ps2 version cause imma try that on my boyz
 10 years ago '06        #16
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
they JUST said it only works on the very original arcade version.
 10 years ago '06        #17
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Blanka can break his back if you do 45 of his backflip kicks in a row. you just hear a snapping sound on the last one and he drops on his face crying. auto-win for the opponent.

Dhalsim's arms and legs can be grabbed by one of the elephants if you do his long hard (no homo) punch or kick at the right time. the elephant grabs him then whips him up and slams him on the ground.

M. Bison can catch on fire and automatically die if you do Psycho Crusher like 100 times in a row without hitting the opponent.

Vega can have his mask knocked off like his claws (only on his stage and if that happens then the ladies in the background will get up and strip).

if you're Balrog on his own stage then you can punch one of the f!ght promoter looking guys in the background sometimes.

if you shoot a fire ball with Dhalsim on Chun-Li while she's doing her Spinning High Kick you can burn off her panties.

if for some reason you survive more than 2 Atomic Crushers by Zangief, like if you use Action Replay on SNES for unlimited health cuz it's impossible to experience 2 of them and live to tell, then on the third one your head will automatically break off, blood everywhere, and it'll say Fatality on the screen. this is only on Super Street f!ghter 2 btw cuz it's a shot at how ridiculous MK was at the time.

if you play as Ken and someone else is Ryu and you both do a Hadouken at the same time and they both end up as the glitched orange one and they collide then the stage will explode and sh*t. automatic Double K.O.

just a couple of cool things in SF. PROP MEEEEE I'M D3SPERATE!!!1!111!!
 10 years ago '04        #18
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
^^^^all bs dont pay no attention to this guy
 10 years ago '06        #19
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
prove it's bs. just cuz you never seen it doesn't mean it's not there. THE ABSENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE! 1.

Last edited by jayvivz; 07-05-2007 at 07:35 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #20
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
I remember in MK1 you could punch off multiple heads with Johnny Cage. I always thought it was bullsh*t till I did it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago