Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-09-2007, 10:19 AM         #101
KUMA_3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing wrong with a guest spot. but he wanna hold his on i say go for it and see what the product is and then talk about what he can and cant do cuz so far the singles been crack
 10 years ago '05        #102
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 355 355
should be great
 07-09-2007, 02:12 PM         #103
hollanddd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im going to make a bold prediction and say that this will be the best album of 07. either this one or the cool. but i am leaning toward kanye because of the production. another bold prediction... kanye west is one of the best emcees alive right now. his last two albums have been fire. his mix tape was decent. his live orchestra band album was fire. finally to all the people that say who gives a damn what kanye has to say... its a breath of fresh air when the rest of the hip hop world is rapping about money hoes and rims again.
 10 years ago '06        #104
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
he mit a need 1 or two unless concepts r on fiya
 10 years ago '04        #105
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 hollanddd said:
im going to make a bold prediction and say that this will be the best album of 07. either this one or the cool. but i am leaning toward kanye because of the production. another bold prediction... kanye west is one of the best emcees alive right now. his last two albums have been fire. his mix tape was decent. his live orchestra band album was fire. finally to all the people that say who gives a damn what kanye has to say... its a breath of fresh air when the rest of the hip hop world is rapping about money hoes and rims again.
He's only a breath of fresh air if you really think the rest of the Hip Hop world is rapping about money, hoes, and rims, some of us know better. There are many many rappers who don't rap about that stuff, and a lot of them are better than Kanye in my opinion.

Last edited by HHS; 07-10-2007 at 05:38 PM..
 07-10-2007, 05:39 PM         #106
RobE1186 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
graduation is gonna be sick
 07-10-2007, 06:27 PM         #107
miltown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is on fire right now... We need to bring the MC back into the game.... I'm glad he didn't put any rapper's on this album.... you know if he wanted to he could've had any rapper in any song... Let's see if anyone follows his lead?
 07-10-2007, 06:33 PM         #108
Zen1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1nonly said:
^^^ I like the idea. Maybe a verse from Common would have been good

Sometimes an album can have so many features you can't call it a solo effort.
true that
 07-10-2007, 06:37 PM         #109
Zen1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RobE1186 said:
graduation is gonna be sick
You damn right

can I get some props
 10 years ago '04        #110
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 airmcnair06 said:
I thought Kanye said it was gon be a 4 cd set, whats gone be after graduation?

We got College Dropout and Late Registration, then Graduation?

I must be missing sumthing
Maybe Grad School, Summer School, The Diploma, Master's Degree? Who knows, he'll come up with something.

Someone earlier put Kanye in the class with Pete Rock and Dr. Dre as far as rappin. He is a far superior MC to both of them combined.
 07-10-2007, 11:55 PM         #111
hyrolnpimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
yep like fab's new album has features on every track and the album was wack...fab fell off hard. and i was major dissappointed. but kanye dont need no help from other rappers he's a real musician...he actually cares about his production, he cares about his message, he cares about if people can really relate and understand what he is saying most rappers dont give a sh*t there in the studio to make hits thats all...they say anything that sounds nice on track then they make paper...kanye is trying to give the fans something to hold on to i mean you can't listen to tracks like white girl, cake, i get money, and say i can relate to that sh*t...cus most folk can't relate to that sh*t...it jus sounds good..and most rappers stretch monetary value and dont know how much weight there really talken about why there lyrics are jus face value..like if they talken about guns they say heater, gun, etc. etc. they dont say make and sh*t usually...same wit drugs they always say 8 ball but that aint that much money but they still say they got ki's and sh*t..if they dealt as much weight as they said they wouldn't need to rap..
I agree . . ^^^^^ typical album ^^^^^LOSO fell off . . . I was expecting a classic . . . from this titled vet . . . he just followed the typical hip hop album format!
 07-11-2007, 08:13 AM         #112
hollanddd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
Maybe Grad School, Summer School, The Diploma, Master's Degree? Who knows, he'll come up with something.
Its supposed to be called good a.ss job.
 07-11-2007, 08:26 AM         #113
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
He's only a breath of fresh air if you really think the rest of the Hip Hop world is rapping about money, hoes, and rims, some of us know better. There are many many rappers who don't rap about that stuff, and a lot of them are better than Kanye in my opinion.
The best producers are always the most popular. the sucky ones are popular to, but the greats are ALWAYS popular. Quincy, Rubin, Dre, Neptunes, Premo, Linda Perry..........If you we''rent popular that means you are just not a great proudcer. you can be a legendary beat maker, or even musician. But if your not popular at you peak of work, your not a great producer.
 07-11-2007, 11:19 PM         #114
B-EZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh He Corny As Hell Talking Bout Cuz Jeezy Said Can I Get A Adlib He Had To Get One, This n*gga Be Going Too Far
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy