Jul 3 - Kanye West Says "No" To Rappers

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
jloot 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
 LakerFan said:
i like guest spots too but he said they will be on the remixes so maybe he plans on bringing out a remix album.
that would be tight
 10 years ago '04        #82
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
I guess no one can say "so n' so murdered kanye on his own sh*t lol" this time around. I heard and read alotta that when "We Major" and acouple College Dropout tracks dropped.

I say its a good idea and change of pace.
 10 years ago '06        #83
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Showtime 17. said:
He Spends So Much Money On Payin Rich Crackers To Play The Violin For Him, He Aint Got Time To Show Luv To His Peers.......... Thats The Reality Of It.

But Then Again........... How Many Rappers Ask Kanye For A Feature? Thats His Childish Way Of Gettin Them Back I Guess
but on the real, would you waste your money on n*ggaz who just sat in the back of your car all day and got a free ride to the top with you, i would rather spend my money on what will get me more money than giving it to my n*ggaz, they had their free ride.
 10 years ago '06        #84
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
this guy can say "i went to the store and bought some fritos, and i put some 30s on a ford pinto"

and people will say its tight just cuz its him, same thing with jay-z they can say any sh*t but just cuz its them people praise them....

i personally think this guy really sucks....
ok that is one line out of his whole discography, but no what, it seems like songs now days is nothing but that 1 whack rhyme kanye said. That means that line times 32 or 48 at times, equals one song, times that buy 10-16 and you got one album. I think kanyes one whack rhyme to a whole album full of whack rhymes is alright with me.
 10 years ago '06        #85
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 IRemainRaw said:
This dudes taking a whole swag of real artists music,running it through a sampler and calling it "new music" and thinking hes the sh*t.Without real artists and musicians - ppl like Kanye & Just Blaze - would be selling burgers,yea they flip samples - but its not original.NaS was right - hip hop needs musicians that can play instruments and not just tap some pre loaded buttons and think theyre reinventing the wheel.
what do you mean, threw your theory, if we never sampled then hip hop, rap, crunk, it wouldnt be here, it would of never been born. This is what rap music was based on, sampling. You dont understand kanye west took the main element of hip hop and modified it and people call him a thief. THE WHOLE HIP HOP GAME IS A THIEF. LEARN YOUR HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #86
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 micwrecka said:
I hear ya on that but whatever works and it more convenient. If I could get the same exact sound pressing a button versus playing the real instrument, I'm going to go with what is easier and faster.
true but what yaw dont understand is how hard it is to find the right sound, chop, beat to put on that button so when you hit it, it sounds nice. As a producer/sampler myself it is VERY long. It takes days or probably weeks to find a way to chop a sample or to find a song to chop. By the time i actually get a nice chop on a "button" i could of probably made 3 or 4 beats. But one thing with samples is, you can modify them and bend them and you can extract the soul of the song you are sampling from and put it in your song. You can never copy the soul of a song by remaking it.
 07-08-2007, 11:53 AM         #87
ZAFT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
I guess hes tired of getting k!lled by his favorite rappers :rasta:
haha
 07-08-2007, 12:21 PM         #88
knicks5064 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
I thought Kanye said it was gon be a 4 cd set, whats gone be after graduation?

We got College Dropout and Late Registration, then Graduation?

I must be missing sumthing
i thinks its called something like "a good a.ss job"
 07-08-2007, 12:31 PM         #89
MPCC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just gone sit back and relax and wait for your boys head to explode.
 10 years ago '04        #90
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 IRemainRaw said:
This dudes taking a whole swag of real artists music,running it through a sampler and calling it "new music" and thinking hes the sh*t.Without real artists and musicians - ppl like Kanye & Just Blaze - would be selling burgers,yea they flip samples - but its not original.NaS was right - hip hop needs musicians that can play instruments and not just tap some pre loaded buttons and think theyre reinventing the wheel.
The fact that their musical instrument of choice is a sampler and not a guitar does not mean they're not real artists and musicians. You can criticize the quality of some sampling work compared to other work, of course, and the same is true with any musical instrument, some people know how to use it to it's fullest extent, and some people are lacking. Sampling as an art, however, should not be disrespected, and is at the foundations of Hip-Hop music (and should continue to be one of the core techniques used in it). Every musician uses the work of other musicians, no one is creating music in a vacuum, the fact that in sampling it's with actual recorded sound doesn't make it not valid, it's just a utilization of modern technology, a newer instrument in making music.

Last edited by HHS; 07-08-2007 at 12:45 PM..
 07-08-2007, 01:24 PM         #91
Snyder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha^
 10 years ago '06        #92
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 carden2 said:
same wit drugs they always say 8 ball but that aint that much money but they still say they got ki's and sh*t..if they dealt as much weight as they said they wouldn't need to rap..
Yeah, i always laugh when i hear snoop or someone say sh*t like they are gonna go buy a dub, or like in this one xxl article with camron, it shows him smoking this small a.ss blunt. I dont get that sh*t, i buy more than that.
 10 years ago '06        #93
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
Yeah, i always laugh when i hear snoop or someone say sh*t like they are gonna go buy a dub, or like in this one xxl article with camron, it shows him smoking this small a.ss blunt. I dont get that sh*t, i buy more than that.
because they realize they dont have that much stack, and they manage their money so they wont go MC hammer broke. Also they are always in the eyes of the public, their is no way they going to get away with buying lbs and sh*t
 07-08-2007, 04:21 PM         #94
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye should shut up and go away
nobody pays attention to him anymore
 10 years ago '04        #95
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
i'm a fan of no gust appearances but kanye can't rap. he is so annoying!!!!!!! on that "buy you a drink" remix i have no idea what dude is talkin bout..........kanye is somewhat nice on the beats but his rap game is b00ty.
 07-08-2007, 09:19 PM         #96
staraka225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kayne is not the best rapper. He might need a couple of guests to help him
 10 years ago '06        #97
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
he dont need no features 'Ye always got somethin 2 say if he was wack it would b annoyin as all dez lil wayne mixtapes (Jus sayin Djs step it up)
 10 years ago '06        #98
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 the hater said:
kanye should shut up and go away
nobody pays attention to him anymore
It looks like you do if you posted here and you are THINKING he should go away. That is still your attention you are giving him.
 10 years ago '04        #99
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 HHS said:
No guest rappers? Not a fan of that idea, I'll of course have to hear the album before I can actually judge, but I personally don't think Kanye is a very good rapper, hopefully he's improved.
I disagree, if you can't hold down an album by yourself then you shouldn't put one out. Everyone riped Fab a new one for his guest appearances. One or two is cool with me. If you want to hear a guest, then purchase or dl THEIR album. It only makes since to me to do an album by yourself. Guests dont make an album and if they do then that means you suck. Kanye can hold his own. The only reason alot of people have guests is to build buzz for an artist but Ye is far established at this point and has worked with damn near everyone anyway.
 10 years ago '06        #100
OH_boi 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 2 2
damn i hope this sh*it is good like his other two albums, but he doin his thang tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago