Jul 3 - Kanye West Says "No" To Rappers

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
Kanye lyrics is on another level, i dont think he really need a special guest on his album...
 10 years ago '05        #62
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 IRemainRaw said:
This dudes taking a whole swag of real artists music,running it through a sampler and calling it "new music" and thinking hes the sh*t.Without real artists and musicians - ppl like Kanye & Just Blaze - would be selling burgers,yea they flip samples - but its not original.NaS was right - hip hop needs musicians that can play instruments and not just tap some pre loaded buttons and think theyre reinventing the wheel.
yah because NAs makes his own beats by playing piano, drums, sax and then does a bassline wit a bass..... i think it's hilarious rappers try to reach out to fans thru steadily bashing other rappers when there because criticism are there biggest flaws..
 07-05-2007, 02:24 AM         #63
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the idea of no features more people should do it. Look at Fab's last album, even though most of the guests where just singers.
 07-05-2007, 02:35 AM         #64
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
hip hop needs musicians that can play instruments and not just tap some pre loaded buttons and think theyre reinventing the wheel.
I hear ya on that but whatever works and it more convenient. If I could get the same exact sound pressing a button versus playing the real instrument, I'm going to go with what is easier and faster.
 10 years ago '04        #65
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe we are to used to guests and we finally have the chance now to listen to an album without all those guests...
 07-05-2007, 03:45 AM         #66
thehogue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1nonly said:
^^^ I like the idea. Maybe a verse from Common would have been good

Sometimes an album can have so many features you can't call it a solo effort.
exactly alotta guest features take away from the artist ... you be like "i only wanna listen to it cuz it got so and so on it"... kanye can hold his own it dont matter... i like the idea and if he makes a remix album so be it ... dude is nice eitha way
 10 years ago '04        #67
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Showtime 17. said:
He Spends So Much Money On Payin Rich Crackers To Play The Violin For Him, He Aint Got Time To Show Luv To His Peers.......... Thats The Reality Of It.

no it really isn't
 10 years ago '04        #68
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 HHS said:
No guest rappers? Not a fan of that idea, I'll of course have to hear the album before I can actually judge, but I personally don't think Kanye is a very good rapper, hopefully he's improved.
Kanye is a great rapper, he just recycles his rhymes. His rhymes from his first two albums were all sh*t that were on the preceding mixtapes. Some just a couple of bars, others a whole sixteen.
 07-05-2007, 06:14 AM         #69
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yah because NAs makes his own beats by playing piano, drums, sax and then does a bassline wit a bass..... i think it's hilarious rappers try to reach out to fans thru steadily bashing other rappers when there because criticism are there biggest flaws..
NaS has nothing to do with what im trying to get across lol - i was just quoting a song name from him applicable to what im typing
 10 years ago '04        #70
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 ElMarroAfamado said:
this guy can say "i went to the store and bought some fritos, and i put some 30s on a ford pinto"

and people will say its tight just cuz its him, same thing with jay-z they can say any sh*t but just cuz its them people praise them....

i personally think this guy really sucks....

no becuase EVERYOTHER ARTIST will say ....

"im riding low, you cant fu*k with me , look at my rims , in my hood we ride dirty , i bust my gun , im like im like im like .... "

and to me every other artist sucks , becuase they all rap the same sh*t , no stories , no interesting material , generic hooks , generic hype beats , 1 hits then the album flops ..... so to me you've got the opposite ..

and to the guy who said , you ever listen to sean price ? ...

yes , i did , and he sounds and raps about the exact same sh*t that belly does ... and 50 , ..... and dipset ,,........ and chamillionare ........ and paul wall ..... aaaaannnndddd hmmm , should i go on ? ... i could prolly name off 200 artists that spit that same garbage .....

im tired of it ...
 10 years ago '05        #71
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
i can totally respect the fact that he dont have guest spots on there and I would wish more and more rappers would so the same. it shows if a rapper can stand on his own feet. all these rappers that came about, came about on there own so why not record on your own. its what rap is all about and I respect it to the T. big up Kanye for this move, maybe more and more rappers will follow suit eventually:applause:
 07-05-2007, 08:38 AM         #72
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 this music shlt said:
you ever hear sean price homes? you need to turn the radio off.
Sean Price???? lol, he aint got sh*t on 'ye. he rap about that same sh*t. at least get creative if u gonna rap like that ........man please

Last edited by Nolia2g7; 07-05-2007 at 08:40 AM..
 07-05-2007, 09:49 AM         #73
Deuce21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
......i dislike him as a person BUT his musik is straight
 07-05-2007, 10:01 AM         #74
shizzytheking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 07-05-2007, 10:08 AM         #75
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like this idea. I think It's good for certain people to do that. Especially if you producing an album yourself. You shouldn't get many features. n*ggaz gonna throw off ya Chi.
 07-05-2007, 04:58 PM         #76
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye trying to pull off an illmatic.
 10 years ago '04        #77
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
jeezy = your favorite rappers favorite rapper
 10 years ago '04        #78
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 45 45
Good news
 07-07-2007, 08:59 PM         #79
hiphopboi87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looking forward to the album for real...
 10 years ago '04        #80
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
about to see him lupe and common in concert.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy