Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-04-2007, 06:04 PM         #41
chan.bath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
afta graduation..its GOOD a.ss JOB...he said that...b4
 07-04-2007, 06:41 PM         #42
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't usually "anticipate" albums or anything like that, cos I go to sleep an forget about em.
But.
I got a good feeling about Kanye's upcoming album. I wasn't with him when he blew up, but, I just got a good feelin about this one. My word, ya dig?
 07-04-2007, 07:15 PM         #43
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micwrecka said:
No rappers? Wow then that means Kanyes album wont have ANY rappers on there himself included. Please the n*ggaz cant rap first off and it would sucked even with cameos. Now that there wont be any says **bomb** time 10. No one wants to hear a weak a.ss fool trying to rap over hot beats.
@ this dumbfu*k getting all butthurt at my comment. Here what this dumbass sent me.

Written by: “papoosespitsfir (a.k.a. NY douche bag)
HATE GIVEN.....your a fu*king herb......your lucky you don't leave in NY cuz i'd beat your a.ss f*g**t

Know what? You're REEEEEEEEEEEEAL hard talkin sh*t on a computer. I think you're so hard I'm gonna call you an O.G. (online gangsta) So please mister online gangsta please dont hurt me. I am going to a.ssume you are too ignorant and stupid to realize I was being sarcastic. Dog I did a little homework on you bra. First off you think Kanye can actually rap. Which tells me off jump you dont know sh*t about Hip Hop. **NEWSFLASH** Kanye sucks as a rapper. Followers like yourself hear it on the radio (and anything else for that matter) and a.ssume you have to like it. We call people like you sheep. A direct contribution of how far Hip Hop has fallen. Dumbfu*ks like yourself. Second, you get down with 50 and G Unit. Yet another reinforcement on what I said about being a sheep and not knowing sh*t when it comes to real Hip Hop. Baaaahhhh n*gga. Third, you dont scare sh*t so you can take your empty threats elsewhere. You dont even see how stupid you made yourself look. OH YEA! I'M NEVER GOING TO GO TO NY CUZ THE ONLINE GANGSTA PAPOOSESPITSFIR A.K.A. THE NY DOUCHE BAG IS GONNA GET ME! Log off already f*g. :finger:

Last edited by micwrecka; 07-04-2007 at 07:18 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #44
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Someone gave me hate for what I said in this thread, which is just stupid, since when is having an opinion hating? If I came in here and said "Kanye West is a stupid a**hole, fu*k him and anything he does", that is hate, nothing I said was hate, it was just my opinion, which was a reasoned one.

"If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating"
 07-04-2007, 07:31 PM         #45
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The College Dropout

Late Registration

Graduation

And...

A GOOD-ASS JOB
 10 years ago '05        #46
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
i like the idea.. i wouldn't mind a couple appearances but most rappers these days clutter their album with guest. if its YOUR album than you should be doing most of the songs by your self. but anyway a few guest wouldn't hurt, but i'm not mad at the idea. i think hes strong enough to pull it off.
 10 years ago '04        #47
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
No rappers...hell i am not complaining...throw some chris martin and jon brian in there and its all good...I rather hear singing and musical driven songs than young cheezy and lil wayne rap any day of the week
 07-04-2007, 07:55 PM         #48
Nolia2g7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kidd Vicious said:
No guest rappers.. i like it.. The rap game is Garbage.. u can name the good rappers out on 1 hand
THANK YOU!!!!! 'Ye may not be the best but he kinda all we got left.....lol. Except for nas, Lupe and a couple other cats.
 07-04-2007, 08:01 PM         #49
FACTOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t Kanye West is cool. He has his our sytle of getting his message across. So for being orginial i give him 10. But for alot of these other mutherfu*ker out now they're just fu*king with words trying to get a hit.:applause:
 07-04-2007, 08:05 PM         #50
this music shlt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nolia2g7 said:
THANK YOU!!!!! 'Ye may not be the best but he kinda all we got left.....lol. Except for nas, Lupe and a couple other cats.
you ever hear sean price homes? you need to turn the radio off.
 07-04-2007, 08:06 PM         #51
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is a homo
 07-04-2007, 08:08 PM         #52
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fiddy worst song on the 5 mic masterpeice "massacre" > kanye legacy
 07-04-2007, 08:11 PM         #53
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy can say "i went to the store and bought some fritos, and i put some 30s on a ford pinto"

and people will say its tight just cuz its him, same thing with jay-z they can say any sh*t but just cuz its them people praise them....

i personally think this guy really sucks....
 10 years ago '06        #54
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
ill do anything for a blond dike
 10 years ago '04        #55
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
like i said befor..........kayne is a musical genius
 10 years ago '04        #56
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
Way to go kanye !!

See this is the one of the few saviours of the genre ...

rappers just rap , its so generic now at this point that they bring nothing unique to the albums ...

thank god someone is still about the music and i just know this kanye album is going to be some new ground breaking sh*t ... and not this generic bullsh*t thats been coming out for the last 10 years ... im sick and tired of it ....

i dont even care if a dipset or gunit comes out ... i dont even care about jeezy or n e of that sh*t ..... its sooo bland and talentless that its time to drop these bumbs and make them artists again ....
 07-04-2007, 09:37 PM         #57
Skin Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a big fan of Kayne but i wanna see if his new album iz good
 07-04-2007, 10:30 PM         #58
micwrecka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
Way to go kanye !!

See this is the one of the few saviours of the genre ...
You are entitled to your opinion homie but I disagree.
 07-04-2007, 10:33 PM         #59
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tony yayo raps 100 times better then kanye
 07-04-2007, 10:37 PM         #60
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dudes taking a whole swag of real artists music,running it through a sampler and calling it "new music" and thinking hes the sh*t.Without real artists and musicians - ppl like Kanye & Just Blaze - would be selling burgers,yea they flip samples - but its not original.NaS was right - hip hop needs musicians that can play instruments and not just tap some pre loaded buttons and think theyre reinventing the wheel.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy