Jul 3 - Ne-Yo & Lil Wayne, Look Out, Karrine Steffans Ready To Kiss & Tell Again

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #61
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
lol who cares
 07-05-2007, 02:40 PM         #62
djstashman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
il pretend i give a sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #63
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Hardkore said:
how could you hook up with a chick that like 20 other rappers fu*ked and got sucked up by? c'mon, now. that's garbo, man.
fu*k outta hea ya'll act like you fu*kin virgins ya girl right now prolly been wit like 20 or 30 n*ggaz

and thats the same way a dude will hear at school that a bi*ch is a hoe and she suck d*ck good and she ran thru the whole football team but if the bi*ch is bad and she came to school the next day and threw the pus*y at u

you tellin me u wouldnt fu*k?

some of you boxden internet n*ggaz must be fu*kin motha teresa or suttin
 07-05-2007, 07:29 PM         #64
www.kmd_5555 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no matter how much she tells in any book, it makes her looks worst than anybody. i don't care if they wanted to k!ll her for airing them out. it don't matter obviously, it's not hurting them none. notice that most of the people she saying it about ain't saying much. who know's if she told them she was gone write the book and it's just for entertainment purposes? who knows? the people she's airing out could give to sh*ts.

if the people she got in this book now hasn't yet understood that she "tells all" from her last book, then why the fu*k they keep kicking it with her? haven't anybody learned about her YET after the first "tell all" book. i don't think none of them care. but because she is a female she will always be called a hoe before any body she told on in her book be called 1 (that's how it is, if she walked down the street nekkid she's a hoe, if a man walks down the street nekkid then it's nothing really. see the difference).

i think they know she doing it to make money and entertainment and since i think they know, i don't think they really care, if they did they would be pissed even more that she's putting out another book.

everybody she talks about in her "tell all" book knows it's for the money. if they did care a lot of them who are listed in her book would have said more than "she's a snitch". probably getting some parts of it. people do a lot of sh*t for entertainment and they know people love the gossip, if she makes for or five more books then you would know that it's for entertainment obviously!!
 07-05-2007, 07:32 PM         #65
www.kmd_5555 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT SHE DOES. i mean if rappers don't know that sh*t about her now then they just stupid. i think she making money, they keep fu*king with her did i say do her thang. she do what she do!!!
 10 years ago '04        #66
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
Tell me I ain't God's son, n*gga mom a virgin
We got addicted had to leave the burbs, back in the ghetto
doin wild sh*t, lookin at the sun don't pay
Criminal mind all the time, wait for Judgment Day
They say Moses split the Red Sea
I split the blunt and rolled the fat one, I'm deadly
 07-05-2007, 07:39 PM         #67
MPCC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who really cares they rich and got money and hit girls off all da time.
 07-05-2007, 07:49 PM         #68
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPCC said:
Who really cares they rich and got money and hit girls off all da time.
exactly, shes just another hoe getting knocked off. and she dont even realize it
 10 years ago '05        #69
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Andre3000 said:
Ne-Yo thinks hes smart . He did that dumb sh*t because he knew karrine was gonna leak it out and it woulda make him look like he wasn't gay. People have been calling that n*gga gay for a while Either way Karrine is a hoe foreal but what suprises me is people still wanna beat that worn out pus*y.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy