Jul 3 - Ne-Yo & Lil Wayne, Look Out, Karrine Steffans Ready To Kiss & Tell Again

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
5800 pageviews
69 comments

shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
Jul 3 - Ne-Yo & Lil Wayne, Look Out, Karrine Steffans Ready To Kiss & Tell Again

Two years ago, former video model Karrine Steffans threw many of the hip-hop community's biggest stars under the bus when she released her scandalous autobiography, "Confessions of a Video Vixen."

Tales of long-lasting love affairs and wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am quickies with the likes of Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, DMX, Diddy and Shaquille O'Neal still have people talking to this day. In fact, Ja Rule — another person she named in the book — dismissed the tell-all as all lies on Friday after he was asked about it in an interview.

Well, just when your favorite rapper or singer might have thought it was safe, Steffans is back to double up with a second book, "The Vixen Diaries." According to her Web site, she gives a picture of her life from when her first book was released all the way to last month. The book is set to be released September 25.

Although Steffans has not named exactly who she puts on blast in the book, in the upcoming issue of King magazine — which hits stands July 17 — she claims to have had a couple of new affairs with some high-powered performers and isn't shy about disclosing some intimate details.

First, she talks about s3xual encounters with Lil Wayne and even says Weezy told her about his relationship with Trina in the wake of their breakup and recent onstage appearances together in Miami. "He said he's not back with her," Steffans told King. "Wayne don't claim nothing. The thing is this, what I know about Wayne is, he told me he loved her and that he was good to her."

Her remembrances of Ne-Yo are a little more salacious. Reports about the two of them came out a few weeks ago on blogs such as MissInfo.tv, and Steffans basically confirms the rumors. She claims to have been given Ne-Yo's e-mail address by L.A. radio personality Big Boy with hopes of being in one of the singer's videos. Steffans said they met for the first time recently on the set of Fabolous' "Make Me Better" video and hooked up that night.

"We're driving down the street, a car pulls up to my car," Steffans told the men-friendly mag. "My boy Chris is like, 'What's up?' They rolled down the back window and it's Ne-Yo, and he was like, 'Is Karrine in there?' Chris was like, 'Yeah, yeah, she's here.' He got out the car and he came by and was like, 'I'm heading back to my room, meet me at the hotel.' We all went to the hotel after that. We hung out all night with Ras Kass and some other girls in the room. The whole time he was just rubbing my feet. Just biting on my feet, rubbing on them. But we were comfortable ever since. Then we spent the next couple of days together. Ne-Yo looked at me right in my face and said, 'I don't care what happened before, but your life didn't start until the day you met me, and no matter what happens if we just stay friends, we end up together it doesn't matter.' I just felt like I'd known him all my life. When that got out, I actually panicked. I was nervous. Because I didn't want him to think that I did that. That's not my style."

Saying it's not her style to kiss and tell is like saying it's not Kobe Bryant's style to score points in a basketball game. Just ask her reported onetime lover Bobby Brown (Brown has never admitted to being anything more than friends with her, for the record) who recently appeared on her Web site. In a section labeled "Karrine TV," which is basically her video diaries, she has an episode called "B.O.B. Burnt Out Bobby," in which she shows the snoring singer asleep on her couch. Another video entry titled "Say the Baby" shows Steffans in a hotel room that she claims is occupied by Lil Wayne (Wayne is never shown) and she calls the Fireman her "baby." Well, Weezy F does tell the ladies to "please say the baby" in his raps.

In King, Steffans said "The Vixen Diaries" is even more personal than the first book, if that's possible. She talked explicitly about s3x, spousal abuse and drug overdoses her first time out.

"The last book was a recollection of years past; this one is a diary written as I was in those moments," she told King. "So the emotions are fresh and the information is in real time. I didn't finish the book until the beginning of June, so it's more up-to-date. Mostly, this book is different 'cause I'm different. I'm more introspective, more confident and a whole lot more unapologetic. I know who I am right now, and for the first time, I like what I see. This book, by the end, reflects that."

King Editor in Chief Jermaine Hall said that men continue to be allured by her because of the legend of her reputation but become hooked because of her personality.

"I'm sure they're all intrigued about her skills in the bed ... but she's like a unicorn, people think it's bigger than what is," Hall said. "She even says she really is no different from most people s3xually. I think what attracts them is she's such a dude in every way. It's like hanging out with your homeboy, a friend with benefits. You can talk about the latest game, the hot music that's out. She's an Alpha male in a beautiful female's body. ... She's real smart and worldly too. She can talk to you about a Young Buck record or Beethoven."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. 02/ne_yo.jhtml

69 comments for "Jul 3 - Ne-Yo & Lil Wayne, Look Out, Karrine Steffans Ready To Kiss & Tell Again"

10 years ago '07        #2
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,857 | Props total: 8816 8816
bi*ch is at it again
 10 years ago '07        #3
Kashiff10 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
What a hoe...
 10 years ago '04        #4
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
rofg@ this sh*t she made ne yo sound like a pure simp aint no way in hell u gonna catch me boo'd up with some bi*ch i just seen gettin fu*ked on a pr0n video 2 days earlier
 10 years ago '05        #5
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,454 | Props total: 987 987
Damn, this chick must have something we don't know about yet, she still pullin major hiphop artist even after the first time around.
 10 years ago '07        #6
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
why did these fools fall for it
 07-03-2007, 10:09 AM         #7
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ne-Yo thinks hes smart . He did that dumb sh*t because he knew karrine was gonna leak it out and it woulda make him look like he wasn't gay. People have been calling that n*gga gay for a while Either way Karrine is a hoe foreal but what suprises me is people still wanna beat that worn out pus*y.
 10 years ago '05        #8
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
alot d*ck be in that. ill stick with the 18 yr old virgins lol
 10 years ago '04        #9
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
These books are less about her and more about some of our favorite artists.

People like the scandalous behind the scenes sh*t that nobody was supposed to know about, she knows that perfectly well.

I'll probably get my girl to buy it for me.
Its just entertainment, dont be mad at her on behalf of these rappers/entertainers.
 10 years ago '04        #10
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
I don't care if she's a prostitute
Or hit every man that she ever knew
See it doesn't make a difference
if it was way before me & you girlllll

lol
 10 years ago '04        #11
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Man!! Thats really sad that you can become a hugh success by sleeping 100s of celebities. Man, I feel bad for her kid.
 10 years ago '04        #12
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 1184 1184
lol @ prostitute flange
 10 years ago '04        #13
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
This bi*ch is a loser forreal dawg.

Who would wanna beat that LOOOOOOOOSE pus*y anyway? I wouldnt even touch that.
 07-03-2007, 11:23 AM         #14
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...she gonna leak lil wayne having a small one.....nooo!!!!!! lol (I know this groupie bi*ch that sucked wayne off in a vip room, boy did she dog the sh*t out of homie afterwards)
 10 years ago '05        #15
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
I don't even know what to say about this...

haha @ the "Prostitue Flange"
 10 years ago '05        #16
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow she bac at it again idk why n*ggas fu*k with her. but this is bull sh*t that she is making money of this sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #17
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
man, i dunno even know why these n*ggas continue to fu*k with this chick when they know what she's about. it's just plain stupidity.
 10 years ago '05        #18
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,239 | Props total: 13755 13755
 slimgangsta18 said:
I don't care if she's a prostitute
Or hit every man that she ever knew
See it doesn't make a difference
if it was way before me & you girlllll

lol
 10 years ago '06        #19
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3000 said:
Ne-Yo thinks hes smart . He did that dumb sh*t because he knew karrine was gonna leak it out and it woulda make him look like he wasn't gay. People have been calling that n*gga gay for a while Either way Karrine is a hoe foreal but what suprises me is people still wanna beat that worn out pus*y.

awwww sh*t, I was thinkin' the same exact sh*t, b. I like his music but that n*gga is suspect.
 10 years ago '04        #20
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
'I don't care what happened before, but your life didn't start until the day you met me,

I have to use that line on a bad b!tch one day
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy