Post Your New Pickups July 2007

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2007, 12:31 PM         #101
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My girl got em for me for my birthday. fu*king sick. Never seen em before neither. The shoe cloth is diff than other converses, it's harder and more stable.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

07-08-2007, 12:38 PM         #102
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
i'm not couped up in a cubicle... it means i'm growin the fu*k up becuz those lil boy a.ss clothes every day is lame... I don't even have to wear slacks and a button up everyday, but I do, to show these mutha fu*kas that i'm bout my business.

And lol @ u talkin bout the white man like ur not white... stfu with that sh*t...
You a look-a-like type dude aren't you?

You wear slacks and buttons up everyday? That right there in itself is retarted, but than you say you do it to show dudes your about your business?
 07-08-2007, 02:01 PM         #103
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Grown man don't get gifts from women? da fu*k world r u in?^^
 kove said:
uh huh clear smoke is grown up too with that collar shirt

and bezerk i used YOUR examples and defined them but yet im still wrong...you dont wanna go wits for wits with me you wont win.....and i can classify your money bracket because every job is generalized into a money bracket and there arent a lot of jobs that make over a certain a mount of money and working for the newspaper isnt one of them...and journalism isnt about a degree nor do you need a bachelor and it is all about money because it is media no matter what you write it will be edit *not by you* and formed and controlled to look a certain way by the media....

and yes owning and paying your bills, taking care of your family being independent makes you grown...not your clothes...and no one would have said a thing to you but you came in here as almighty cuz you have some slacks and polos so youre better than us.....and your mental isnt grown up, b you havent responded once to me with out cursing or some kind of sligh curse word towards me or someone else....you need to grow the fu*k up and stop worrying about the next man and get yours
well u actually made some sense, but ur slightly jaded... cuz 1, it depends where u work and what kind of news paper u work at, cuz there's plenty of news papers where most ppl r pulling in 6 figures... but ur also not realizing... there's so many parts to newspaper... from multimedia, to business, to advertising, to administration, to reporting, to photography, to freelancing (lots of money can be made doin that cuz that can be a side thing), to design, to editing, to production, to teaching, to hr, pr, accounting, etc. etc... there's soooo many different jobs...
I don't think I'm grown cuz of clothes... But part of being grown is dressing the part (not everyone has to), but representation is a huge part of corporate America.

But like I said, being grown is not about a tax bracket... if someone wants to be a professional journalist and make 20 g's, but they r making a difference daily in the world and they know that... that's definitely a grown up mentality and way of living... there r lots of teachers out there making less than the janitors of a newspaper to make a difference in someone's life, r they not grown?

And lol, grown ups in all businesses cuss... It's funny to hear them cuss.
But I told you, you don't necessarily have to have a degree in journalism because it's about experience, BUT, if you look at requirements for jobs in journalism fields... 98% of those jobs list a bachelor's as a requirement (real jobs anyways). And that editing sh*t u said is mad wrong... You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
 07-08-2007, 02:05 PM         #104
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
You a look-a-like type dude aren't you?

You wear slacks and buttons up everyday? That right there in itself is retarted, but than you say you do it to show dudes your about your business?
i guess u made sense in ur head when u said that...
And u just said it's retarded to dress up... it's retarded for you to be ignorant and u seriously need to grow up.
 07-08-2007, 02:05 PM         #105
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For real? If you guys are grown men, why are you arguing over a message board. I usually come in here to check out dope pick ups, and keep my mouth shut. But for real, quit this sh*t and keep it pm fellas. Let's keep this thread moving!

No hate intended toward anyone, btw..
 07-08-2007, 02:08 PM         #106
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungnclubn said:
not much but a couple of things

[pic - click to view]

custom fit polo - front

[pic - click to view]

custom fit polo - back

both items for under $40....dillards is the sh*t
I seen a grip of polos like that in Belk's... Belk's > Dillards, but i fu*ks wit that polo. R the sleeves on that polo short? I know sometimes they r. That's y I like polo golf, there polos tend to be a little bigger in size
 07-08-2007, 02:10 PM         #107
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
haha clear smoke..that conniseur shirt or whatever its called it hot as fu*k. did they have any other colors?
Its from Capital. Nah they dont have in any other colors. i copped off karmaloop. be warned though...the collar is tight as fu*k. i had to stretch it and break a couple threads to have i fit nicely and not semi-choke me
 10 years ago '04        #108
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 741 741
Sorry for the sh*tty phone pics. I need batteries for my digi cam and i have to find that bi*ch first haha.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wildstyle Technicians. 1st is the "Bboy Big Up" Tee and the second is the "Collage" Tee.

[pic - click to view]

Enyce. Bought this for my DTRT's Enyce logo matches the Green Jumpman and the Yellow *or gold* well you know what the shoes look like.
I know there is red stitching on the sh*t but IMO its all good.

[pic - click to view]

And so I dont stink.
 07-08-2007, 04:54 PM         #109
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe u kids are arguin the way u r

sh*ts pathetic n u call urselves grown, lmao
 07-08-2007, 05:07 PM         #110
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

cactus am90's
 07-08-2007, 05:51 PM         #111
Isaac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those are nice...
 07-08-2007, 08:55 PM         #112
enWhykay33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoDoods said:

[pic - click to view]

And so I dont stink.
this one is always in the front :cool:... my girl loves it, and imo its one of the best smelling colognes, nice pick up
 07-08-2007, 09:39 PM         #113
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word... been rockin acqua di gio since 02..the best cologne
 07-08-2007, 11:25 PM         #114
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoDoods said:

[pic - click to view]

And so I dont stink.
My 2nd fav cologne behind polo blue... that sh*t is crack... for real...
 07-09-2007, 12:06 AM         #115
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know why but I have a 'grave yard' of GIO bottles in my drawer..all sizes..i went through like 15 in the past 4 or 5 years..its a funny sight

best cologne ever
 10 years ago '06        #116
yungnclubn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
I seen a grip of polos like that in Belk's... Belk's > Dillards, but i fu*ks wit that polo. R the sleeves on that polo short? I know sometimes they r. That's y I like polo golf, there polos tend to be a little bigger in size
yea man, with the custom polos the sleeves are cut short as f*ck, so i usually get a size bigger just so it's not suffocating my armpits lol
 07-09-2007, 02:00 AM         #117
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungnclubn said:
yea man, with the custom polos the sleeves are cut short as f*ck, so i usually get a size bigger just so it's not suffocating my armpits lol
hell yeah, in a golf polo i might get away with a xl.... MAYBE.... but not any other type... gotta be a 2x cuz of the small a.ss sleeves...
 10 years ago '05        #118
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 570 570

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #119
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
The grapes ain't really new but blah whateva...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #120
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 1059 1059
^damn i wanted that fitted so bad...myshirtsco dont even got the grapes or olives hats in my size.....nice tho i see u got that lrg jump
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy