NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
with all this talk about coropate america, whites/blacks, whos grown/whos not grown, n*ggas and wiggas, why cant we just do what Rodney King said and just all get along?
 10 years ago '05        #82
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
another thread fu*ked up by stupidity.......
 10 years ago '06        #83
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
*plays changes by tupac*

zzzzzz
 07-08-2007, 12:07 AM         #84
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
half the time what comes out of this dudes mouth is straight up ridiculous but this is some truth.

honestly tho i can go cop a polo and slacks at any tj maxx or marshalls for about 50 bucks. it doesn't mean your grown.

grown is not about what you were, its about how you act...arguing with kids on the internet is not grown.

grown men do not call each other n*ggas for one thing, and they do not have to show off that they're "grown", and they don't act like they're better than other people because they're "grown"
and u could go to church every sunday and still not be a true christian.... what's ur point?

My 4-year degree, furniture, payments on 2 apartments, bills, Job at a newspaper, etc. speak volumes for my grown up mentality...
some of u n*ggas play thug/rapper wannabe dress up all day every day, So I thought I'd post my new grown man pick ups... is that a problem?

U could go buy 1 out fit and call urself grown for a day, but its not what u do... Being grown is what I do and dressing up grown is what I do...
It's more than just clothes... and even if it is just clothes, that's what it is... But some of the n*ggas on here don't understand... I'm just tryin to lead by example and also post new pickups that's not the same BS as everyone else.

Last edited by Bezerk; 07-08-2007 at 12:10 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #85
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
payments on a apartment? that doesnt appreciate...you cant own a apartment only the building in which i doubt you do...and working at a news paper unless your a columnist youre not making more than 35 grand a year

and school doesnt provide nothing.....i dropped outta college and my intelligence is equal and prolly beyond of which you try and act "grown" up because of

but i will agree with you with people posting the same stuff or buying it because it is cool.....its annoying but people do what people do. no?

i buy what i like by my standards no matter if its a GR or an exclusive polo or a logo tee

Last edited by kove; 07-08-2007 at 12:24 AM..
 07-08-2007, 12:26 AM         #86
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kove said:
payments on a apartment? that doesnt appreciate...you cant own a apartment only the building in which i doubt you do...and working at a news paper unless your a columnist youre not making more than 35 grand a year

and school doesnt provide nothing.....i dropped outta college and my intelligence is equal and prolly beyond of which you try and act "grown" up because of
u can't make more? really? haha, there's so many fu*king things u can do at a newspaper to make more than $35,000...
"Act Grown?" hahahha.... what a joke.... and u dropped out of college, that's ur preference.... me, I stuck around and got a 3.0+ and fu*k no ur not smarter than me...
And school does provide many things.... It's what you do with those things that provides the outcome, if ur too fu*king stupid to take advantage, than that's ur fault... but ur payin all that money to take advantage, so y not?

at the end of the day, grow the fu*k up... :)
 10 years ago '06        #87
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
i didnt pay to go to school, i got scholarships
and people who make $6.15 a hour almost make 30 a grand a year which isnt sh*t but i put you in the bracket of 30-40 grand a year still isnt sh*t...you have apartments not houses or land and didnt even say anything about a car..and furniture? sh*t isnt expensive tf kind of example was that?

youre being crippled and forced to think you need school if thats what you enjoy good for you not knocking school...but i could get your job with out a degree and making the same amount and say oh no you cant all you want...but its true

its not what you know, its who you know

but what is really your gripe about people dressing differently then you and you dont classify them as grown up...because their pants arent cotton material or there isnt a collar on there shirt.....

that is so beyond immature.....and think about it...some of the money these people spend on their shoes and clothes = the amount of your bills/ furniture and rent

i know my 5 car payments plus insurance a month takes care of your rent....and i still have money for my shoes and rent...and money to save and i have a sh*tty job *thats a whole different story*

Last edited by kove; 07-08-2007 at 12:41 AM..
 07-08-2007, 12:40 AM         #88
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^PREACH.

07-08-2007, 01:10 AM         #89
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kove said:
i didnt pay to go to school, i got scholarships
and people who make $6.15 a hour almost make 30 a grand a year which isnt sh*t but i put you in the bracket of 30-40 grand a year still isnt sh*t...you have apartments not houses or land and didnt even say anything about a car..and furniture? sh*t isnt expensive tf kind of example was that?

youre being crippled and forced to think you need school if thats what you enjoy good for you not knocking school...but i could get your job with out a degree and making the same amount and say oh no you cant all you want...but its true

its not what you know, its who you know

but what is really your gripe about people dressing differently then you and you dont classify them as grown up...because their pants arent cotton material or there isnt a collar on there shirt.....

that is so beyond immature.....and think about it...some of the money these people spend on their shoes and clothes = the amount of your bills/ furniture and rent

i know my 5 car payments plus insurance a month takes care of your rent....and i still have money for my shoes and rent...and money to save and i have a sh*tty job *thats a whole different story*
But for some reason, ur perception of grown is owning things? so u cna't be grown with out owning a car? a house? and other dumb sh*t ur naming? U can't be grown not making over 40K?

U don't even know what I do and ur saying u could do it with out a degree... But seriously, for the most part, NO, u couldn't do what what I do... But journalism at the same time is based on experience and not grades so if u possess the experience without school, u may get a job (ur def not gone make as much money... remember, that makes u grown according to you... ).
A lot of journalism jobs require at least a bachelors degree though. But there's plenty of newspaper jobs that have jack sh*t to do with journalism (the reason I'm wondering how u know how much I'd make at a paper)...
I don't wore polos everyday, I have J's, I have forces, I have LRG, I have fitteds and all that sh*t... But I can't be ignorant and young minded my life life, especially everyday of my life... n*ggas need to grow up mentally...

A lot of ppl are spoiled though or have great opportunities to get stuff and to drop money on clothes and all that sh*t, big up to them... but a lot of n*ggas still got to grow up mentally one day...

And the only reason i mentioned school is cuz u tried to sh*t on school and said some ignorant a.ss sh*t and I had to drop knowledge on u...

And it's obvious ur grown up mentality is skewed cuz all u keep talkin about is money... u ever thought that some ppl go into journalism to make a difference with their writing and not for the pay checks? I know my writing has influenced many, but I don't even get paid to write, like I said, U don't even know what I do...
 07-08-2007, 01:25 AM         #90
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's keep the thread movin fellas. Keep this sh*t somehwere else.
 07-08-2007, 01:28 AM         #91
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
you're a fool

you keep talking about "you think owning things makes you grown your dumb for saying i need to make over 40K a year to be grown"
thats EXACTLY what you tried to do saying "my apartment payments, 4 year degree, etc"

dur

k!ll yourself
or i was saying i pay bills like a grown up...
or i was saying i'm independent...
i never said how much i pay or why i pay...

and the things i said i had was different from the sh*t he was naming....
 10 years ago '04        #92
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
lets please keep this on clothes shoes and the etc. categories of new pickups gonna post up soon im just still fooling around with photoshop
 07-08-2007, 01:40 AM         #93
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Front

[pic - click to view]

Back

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #94
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 403 403
did guess jeans took diesels pocket design or the other way around?
 07-08-2007, 04:07 AM         #95
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moneystacks99 said:
the only problem is that they are ugly as fu*k
chicks would think u got that sh*t off a clearance rack.

money doesnt determine how good a quality is....
just shows how a company can get an individual BRAINWASHED into thinking that a shirt and a pair of shoes are some crazy quality.(shirt cost max 15 to make shoes max 10 to make and $20 to ship from china to america)
you may be one of the dumbest kids i have come across on the internet

from china to america?

u fu*king bafoon gucci is made in italy
 10 years ago '06        #96
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
haha clear smoke..that conniseur shirt or whatever its called it hot as fu*k. did they have any other colors?
 10 years ago '04        #97
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Myworld82 said:
Well, I guess I'll get it started...

Lucha Libres, $90 shipped on ISS

[pic - click to view]

Bidz.com is legit, $2300 TechnoMaster for $151

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And by the way, I told you Jay inspired me last month....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

good sh*t right there that watch funky fresh......props
how long did it take to get your sh*t shipped from bidz.com if i may ask?
i just ordered a few watches, couple pair of earrings and a bracelet last night from there. got a freeze watch retail $1020 for a hundred....that might be a flip or some sh*t to this :applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #98
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
uh huh clear smoke is grown up too with that collar shirt

and bezerk i used YOUR examples and defined them but yet im still wrong...you dont wanna go wits for wits with me you wont win.....and i can classify your money bracket because every job is generalized into a money bracket and there arent a lot of jobs that make over a certain a mount of money and working for the newspaper isnt one of them...and journalism isnt about a degree nor do you need a bachelor and it is all about money because it is media no matter what you write it will be edit *not by you* and formed and controlled to look a certain way by the media....

and yes owning and paying your bills, taking care of your family being independent makes you grown...not your clothes...and no one would have said a thing to you but you came in here as almighty cuz you have some slacks and polos so youre better than us.....and your mental isnt grown up, b you havent responded once to me with out cursing or some kind of sligh curse word towards me or someone else....you need to grow the fu*k up and stop worrying about the next man and get yours

Last edited by kove; 07-08-2007 at 09:41 AM..
 07-08-2007, 11:13 AM         #99
RIP B.I.G. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Gotta love growing up... maybe n*ggas will understand one day

[pic - click to view]

I didn't want the shoes but they felt like walkin on air and they look mean with a pair of slacks... (the sales dude talked the girl i was with into buyin them for me.. but they look clean as hell with slacks)
Yeah, that's real grown up, havin' a girl pay for you.
 10 years ago '06        #100
yungnclubn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
not much but a couple of things

[pic - click to view]

custom fit polo - front

[pic - click to view]

custom fit polo - back

[pic - click to view]

polo cargo pants

both items for under $40....dillards is the sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy