Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2007, 11:20 PM         #361
ap_alexis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOUNG HATIN a.ss NEEDS 2 HAVE A FALL BACK ATTACK ...YOU TALKIN A DAT G sh*t BUT STILL AINT SEE U POST NOTHIN......

SYNOPSIS03 WHO YOUR COUSIN IS
 07-26-2007, 11:43 PM         #362
Sick_Wid_It 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
the quality is pretty good in my opinion not enough space for all my credit cards though but its cool i carry to many on me any way
Yeah, I roll with a lot of sh*t, too. I might just hit up one of the local spots and put all my stuff in it, lol. If it don't fit then I'ma bounce.
 10 years ago '04        #363
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 Sick_Wid_It said:
Yeah, I roll with a lot of sh*t, too. I might just hit up one of the local spots and put all my stuff in it, lol. If it don't fit then I'ma bounce.
idk about all that mine came wrapped up in plastic and tissue paper all over it lol but they might be nice enough to let u rock one in there yo ap my cousin that works at gallery in miami name is will
 07-27-2007, 03:12 AM         #364
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ap_alexis said:
here you go young ....wat u got 2 say now

[pic - click to view]

posting specifically for another guy is kind of homo...
 07-27-2007, 03:14 AM         #365
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmkicks said:
im goin to raleigh monday..but the only spot i really kno of down there is casanova...any spots i shud hit..or u kno any spots wit the back to school's?
go to baggio's down town... it's right around the corner from house of styles... he's a bit pricey wit some sh*t but if u buy in bulk u can bargain with him... he stay wit the new sh*t... n*gga put me and my man (no homo) on evisu in 2001ish and told us that it's what jay-z rocks and it was 400 and we were like stfu...
 10 years ago '04        #366
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
YOU TALKIN A DAT G sh*t BUT STILL AINT SEE U POST NOTHIN......

you need to get sum grammer lessons cause u sound fu*kin stupid....i posted the fu*kin air max 90 shaved ice last week and they hotter then all three of ur "i can get these anywhere online" ugly a.ss kicks :finger:

Last edited by its YOUNG holla; 07-27-2007 at 03:29 PM..
 07-27-2007, 03:37 PM         #367
ap_alexis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bezerki posted dat cuz da dude said my kicks was photoshopped

young just fall back n*gga stop hatin
 10 years ago '04        #368
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
not hatin like i said in the first post...i wanted to see more pics...u showed them then u started talkin sh*t...so keep it movin and lets post sum pickups...i got them air force 90s and elmers glue coming soon...ill post over the weekend
 10 years ago '04        #369
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 741 741

[pic - click to view]

Just came in the mail today

Last edited by YoDoods; 07-27-2007 at 06:19 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #370
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
wow finally my first "pick up post" i have more clothes i just dont have a camera....hope u guys like...props

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Scarface & Always Fresh New Era $25.00 each
Famous Stars & Straps Belt Buckle $25.00
& Hot Topic "Cant Touch This" Shirt $14.50
 10 years ago '06        #371
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
damn n*gga, thats a big a.ss shirt
 10 years ago '04        #372
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 synopsis03 said:
ok so here's the deal before i post im lazy as hell and i left half of my new pick ups out of this post i will repost with what was missing but here's just a few from yesterday hit supreme copped sum vans half cabs to skate in hit clientele picked up the prod 2's to skate in hollered at my boy at alife that was holding my dooms for me and picked them up oh and i copped sum lace locks because them lace locks one the dooms are so sick super villian lace locks lol k so here's the pics well half of them i like to show the inside the bag pics so that explains the first one lol
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

wow u can quote urself thats crazy figured id use this since its a 2 part post i was too lazy to up the other half and i still am the other kicks i copped will be left out for a short period of time lol now the 2nd half of the post is a nike sb cement print jacket it matches the jrod 2's perfect and i also copped that wallet good lookin out tcap my boy that works at supreme said sum kid bought 7 of them right before i came lol they had like 3 left i also copped more clientelle lace locks cause i skated my ones from the 1st post all up i hit reed space and copped the ian reid and alcapolco gold colabo tee features a nice blasian = black asian lol broad with a shotgun but nekkid and on the back has the title of ian reid's dvd s3x hood skate videotape which is a pretty good dvd by the way but fu*k it enough talk here's the pick ups
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #373
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 25toLife said:
damn n*gga, thats a big a.ss shirt
yea lol funny though i aint notice till u said that lol i dont think his shirt is that big though maybe its the way he took the pic

Last edited by synopsis03; 07-28-2007 at 05:56 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #374
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 synopsis03 said:
yea lol funny though i aint notice till u said that lol i dont think his shirt is that big though maybe its the way he took the pic
yo synops...do those everest starks go really well with the black melvins?...or is the red a bit off...Ive been looking for some freak laces to go with my melvins, but couldnt really get a great match with the sole
 10 years ago '05        #375
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Windy City G; 07-28-2007 at 10:32 PM..
 07-28-2007, 10:32 PM         #376
fresh_wit_it! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ap_alexis said:
here you go young ....wat u got 2 say now

[pic - click to view]

How do you tie the laces dat way???
 10 years ago '07        #377
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,701 | Props total: 2535 2535
them xi ie's are trrash
 10 years ago '06        #378
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
lol @ everyone having those back to school dunks....
 10 years ago '04        #379
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
yo synops...do those everest starks go really well with the black melvins?...or is the red a bit off...Ive been looking for some freak laces to go with my melvins, but couldnt really get a great match with the sole
the laces aoint a perfect match but they match way better then my starks infa red laces lol the freak so hard though break necks so serious or maybe cause i wear my melvins opposite for sum reson melvins dont break neck normally but as soon as i wear em opposite each other the necks start breaking and its funny how 80% of people always go what kinda forces are those them the scarface ? lol saw the simpson movie tonight my boy had a simpson shirt and the neckface simpson vans it was a group of people looking hard like simpsons ? lol sh*t was hilarious
 10 years ago '04        #380
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
lol @ everyone having those back to school dunks....
yea most the people that just started rocking dunks are drooling and hypebeasting all over em lol it's crazy but unfortunatly them sh*ts are sumones grails lol lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now