Holy sh*t!!! Did You See Boosie & Webbie Lock Lips on Stage?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,054 | Props total: 789 789
 urban[D]ox said:
why do people always say ''stop worrying bout them get money''

i guess its the only thing yall can say since yall southern bumpkins down yonder kiss each other.

lol@down yonder n*gga exactly when did virginia stop being in the south?
 10 years ago '04        #82
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 dmunson318 said:
shut up
 07-02-2007, 02:15 PM         #83
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
shut your lame a.ss up. u do ads for covergirl anyway why am i even responding to this homo.
cause ur captain save a homo.defendin all the retarded southern rap fa66ots
 07-02-2007, 02:16 PM         #84
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
when u ni66az started showin PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION for other men
 10 years ago '05        #85
dmunson318 
space
space
 urban[D]ox said:
shut up

u cant erase what u are urban, u cant erase what u are "southerners baby"
 07-02-2007, 02:17 PM         #86
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: :jawdrop: :sick:

they didn't kiss tho...just got a lil to close and was into the song to much...maybe they was wiping each other down.
 10 years ago '05        #87
dmunson318 
space
space
 wizard420 said:
cause ur captain save a homo.defendin all the retarded southern rap fa66ots

man i aint arguin with u nomore. i refuse to argue with any n*gga that owns a yayo album.
 07-02-2007, 02:22 PM         #88
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
What truth? Is colombus gay because that bone thugs ex member been acting gay as fu*k? They didnt kiss man let it go. and if a rapper down here do gay sh*t what the fu*k that got to do with the rest of us down here? Aint no body call up north gay cause camron wore pink. Nobody called yall gay because cease was dancing nekkid infront of n*ggas. Nobody called yall gay because some of yall clothes be on so tight we can see a n*gga's veins. But boosie and webbie get shot at an angle on stage where it look like they heads touched, and the whole south is gay now. fu*k you and every other lame in this thread that think like that
ur reaaaachin dawg wearin Pink,dancin nekkid,tight clothes don't MEAN SOMEONE IS GAY.
Lil Cease might be gay but NY ni66az ain't runin around talkin bout he's the GOAT like southern ni66az do with Woopy F.
KISSIN MEN MAKES A NI66A GAY. and this ain't the 1st time.when Wayne and Baby did it u queer ni66az was makin up every excuse u could find
it's black mafioso
that's his daddy
every1 hatin
them ni66az gettin money
why Wayne and his dad stopped kissin in Public???cause they hidin sh*t. not ALL southern cats are GAY,but u southern cats is the ones ridin Wayne,Baby and Boosie dikks so why y'all be listening to fa6s?Why the south be reppin queers???
 07-02-2007, 02:24 PM         #89
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
man i aint arguin with u nomore. i refuse to argue with any n*gga that owns a yayo album.
fukk Yayo and Lousiana.I can't argue with no man who acts like ni66az kissin ain't gay
 10 years ago '05        #90
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
yO CLOSE THIS sh*t!!! THIs IS fu*kING UP BOXDEN WITH ALL THIS HOMO sh*t AND PPL SUPPORT IT..
 07-02-2007, 02:25 PM         #91
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf webbie was my n*gga wit gimmie dat but after this i aint messin wit his music waynes or boosie...whos next on the homo list??????????
 07-02-2007, 02:28 PM         #92
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
They hugged each other. They aint kiss. Yall taking something from media takeout as fact? Yall really jump on anything that gives yall a chance to talk down on the south. Yall got lil cease in front of n*ggas nekkid yall dont see us calling the whole up north gay
couldnt have said it better. n*ggas from the south dont hate like that.
 07-02-2007, 02:29 PM         #93
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
What truth? Is colombus gay because that bone thugs ex member been acting gay as fu*k? They didnt kiss man let it go. and if a rapper down here do gay sh*t what the fu*k that got to do with the rest of us down here? Aint no body call up north gay cause camron wore pink. Nobody called yall gay because cease was dancing nekkid infront of n*ggas. Nobody called yall gay because some of yall clothes be on so tight we can see a n*gga's veins. But boosie and webbie get shot at an angle on stage where it look like they heads touched, and the whole south is gay now. fu*k you and every other lame in this thread that think like that
They didn't kiss? Then what did they do huh? They didn't hug either and grind on each other? LMAO look real close at the video they started kissing then webbie GRABBED I repeat he GRABBED boosie and hugged on the n*gga. You southern n*ggas just tryna cover up that homos3xual f*g**t. Cause yall some homos. You just exposed yoself to the net that you're a homo!
 10 years ago '04        #94
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
 wizard420 said:
GETTIN MONEY U ACT LIKE NI66AZ UP NORTH AIN'T LIVIN BETTER THEN Y'ALL DOWN THERE.YEAH THE RAPPERS MIGHT BE MAKIN MONEY BUT HOW MANY PPL IN SOUTH ACTUALLY GETTIN MONEY???75% OF NI66AZ UNDER 30 STILL LIVE AT HOME.YOU LIVE IN NO.U AIN'T GETTIN THAT MUCH MONEY TIL BE SPEAKIN ON WHAT OTHER NI66AZ GET.
AIN'T NO-ONE HATIN.THEY JUST EXPOSING THEM GAY NI66AZ THAT THE SOUTH LOVES.HOW THE MOST POP.RAPPER DOWN THERE (WAYNE) KISSIN NI66AZ???IF ANY NY DUDES WAS KISSIN THE SOUTH WOULD BE SAYIN THE SAME SH*T.SO IF U CO-SIGN U MUST BE ON THAT GAY SH*T TO. I DON'T CARE WHO'S KISSIN WHO TIL THEM NI66AZ START FRONTING LIKE THAT SH*TS GANGSTA

IT SEEMS TO ME U FROM N.O. AND UR FEELINGS ARE HURT HOMO
1. i didnt say we were living better then up north n*ggas, so once again stop acting like n*ggas is out to get you.

2. beside 5 or 6 people Thats actually in the RAP GAME eastcoast n*ggas aint making the much in the game either.

3. Im in college right not so you right, i aint been on my money sh*t right now because of school, but as far as me on other n*ggas d*cks because they making money "get the fu*k outta here" real recongnize real

4. If you look at the dam video they wasnt kissing, so grow the fu*k up and stop calling n*ggas gay juss because they was getting crunk together on stage. (lil wayne on the other hand....i aint got sh*t to say about that n*gga)
 10 years ago '07        #95
Nasty69 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 1 1
Wtf They Doing That Close To Each Other
 07-02-2007, 02:45 PM         #96
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha fu*k
 10 years ago '06        #97
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,317 | Props total: 1085 1085
no homo...

fcuking fruit cake bastards
 07-02-2007, 02:48 PM         #98
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For all yall defending this sh*t, next time you see ya main mans go up and get in his face and do what they did and your mans is a real nig, you gonna be picking yourself off the floor. Now if ya mans is a fruitloop like these nigs, he'll probably pull you in for the k!ll.
 10 years ago '05        #99
youngmeriwether 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 0 0
I Dunno Bout Dat But Its Suspect As Hell Lol
 10 years ago '06        #100
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 wizard420 said:
ur reaaaachin dawg wearin Pink,dancin nekkid,tight clothes don't MEAN SOMEONE IS GAY.
you lost the right to have a decent opinion with that sh*t right there

Chrome said:
They didn't kiss? Then what did they do huh? They didn't hug either and grind on each other?

You skraight? You smokin that dirty? Cause I remember saying they did hug. And you must be virgin and never danced wit a female cause you dont know what griding is. Let me give you a hint, it aint jumping up and down. If hugging and jumping is gay then well damn every football team that ever scored a touchdown is gay. Every n*gga that done hugged his homeboi is gay? If they did kiss believe me Id agree with yall that they gay. Would I be obsessed over the sh*t like you? no

LMAO look real close at the video they started kissing then webbie GRABBED I repeat he GRABBED boosie and hugged on the n*gga. You southern n*ggas just tryna cover up that homos3xual f*g**t. Cause yall some homos. You just exposed yoself to the net that you're a homo!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy