Holy sh*t!!! Did You See Boosie & Webbie Lock Lips on Stage?

most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 wizard420 said:
no sh*t woman get along the best with fa66ots

ahahahahah then why are u never with any.


Last edited by dmunson318; 07-02-2007 at 01:49 PM..
 07-02-2007, 01:52 PM         #62
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Full Clip said:
its that southern sh*t, lil wayne, baby, lil boosie, lil webbie, they love doin some gay sh*t
I wouldn't say the whole south is gay but I do think that it must be a south thing to kiss ya mans on the lips
 07-02-2007, 01:53 PM         #63
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunt think they kissed if they did thats homo, but boosie that niggga and webbie holds it down to...they dont seem like they on that kinda shyt
 10 years ago '05        #64
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Jerzyfam said:
I wouldn't say the whole south is gay but I do think that it must be a south thing to kiss ya mans on the lips

man them n*ggaz didnt even kiss and i dont listen to boosie, but facts is facts yall n*ggas hatin on the south a lil to hard to where yall seeing sh*t.
 07-02-2007, 01:55 PM         #65
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
ahahahahah then why are u never with any.
just cause i let u call me pops don't mean u can disrespect ur mother like that.if that bi*ch ever saw me with another woman she might end up sukkin dikk for milk money again.
 07-02-2007, 01:58 PM         #66
ChAtURanGa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
god damn why do people make a big deal outta this? they got to close and accidently touched his lips....
 10 years ago '06        #67
captcrunch 
space
avatar space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
nas lost
 10 years ago '05        #68
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 wizard420 said:
just cause i let u call me pops don't mean u can disrespect ur mother like that.if that bi*ch ever saw me with another woman she might end up sukkin dikk for milk money again.
3 times a charm this is the 3rd time this n*gga came at me with a mama joke sounds like some fat guy sh*t to me. everybody on this bi*ch knows u get no pus*y and u got no bi*ches. u hate too fu*kin hard to be a smooth a.ss n*gga. smooth a.ss n*gga aint got time to break down another mans s3xuality like a science and give presentations about on boxden.
 07-02-2007, 02:02 PM         #69
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
another New Orleans resident
I would give you hate but eh its the net. I am clearly from Baton Rouge, Louisiana and you clearly can't read or spell....
 07-02-2007, 02:03 PM         #70
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
3 times a charm this is the 3rd time this n*gga came at me with a mama joke sounds like some fat guy sh*t to me. everybody on this bi*ch knows u get no pus*y and u got no bi*ches. u hate too fu*kin hard to be a smooth a.ss n*gga. smooth a.ss n*gga aint got time to break down another mans s3xuality like a science and give presentations about on boxden.
u judging my smoothness=GAY

ur breakin down my s3xuality when u say

everybody on this bi*ch knows u get no pus*y and u got no bi*ches. u hate too fu*kin hard to be a smooth a.ss n*gga. smooth a.ss n*gga aint got time to break down another mans s3xuality

so ur GAY for breakin down my s3xuality and I never kissed a man.except ur mom


Last edited by wizard420; 07-02-2007 at 02:04 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #71
Southern_Boi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Chrome said:
Lmao it's called clowning someone. How am I gay? Rofl. This guy knows that the truth is coming and being told about the south, so before it comes he wants to call everyone gay. Just accept the truth, the south is full of homos just like you.
What truth? Is colombus gay because that bone thugs ex member been acting gay as fu*k? They didnt kiss man let it go. and if a rapper down here do gay sh*t what the fu*k that got to do with the rest of us down here? Aint no body call up north gay cause camron wore pink. Nobody called yall gay because cease was dancing nekkid infront of n*ggas. Nobody called yall gay because some of yall clothes be on so tight we can see a n*gga's veins. But boosie and webbie get shot at an angle on stage where it look like they heads touched, and the whole south is gay now. fu*k you and every other lame in this thread that think like that
 10 years ago '05        #72
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 wizard420 said:
u judging my smoothness=GAY

ur breakin down my s3xuality when u say

everybody on this bi*ch knows u get no pus*y and u got no bi*ches. u hate too fu*kin hard to be a smooth a.ss n*gga. smooth a.ss n*gga aint got time to break down another mans s3xuality

so ur GAY for breakin down my s3xuality and I never kissed a man.except ur mom


n*gga yo moms is a 6 plus ex nba star gone book writer named john ameechi.
 07-02-2007, 02:06 PM         #73
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vicjac1010 said:
I would give you hate but eh its the net. I am clearly from Baton Rouge, Louisiana and you clearly can't read or spell....
ni66a u from NO. but good way to change the subject.u can give all the hate u want. but u won't it's the net.you're the hater
 10 years ago '05        #74
beast14 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
come on ma n*ggas.. was the new fashion trend Kissing n*ggas
 10 years ago '06        #75
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
them bois was on them jiggas and partying too hard... i don't see nothing that serious... they was a little too close for comfort, but they was krunk.
 07-02-2007, 02:10 PM         #76
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
n*gga yo moms is a 6 plus ex nba star gone book writer named john ameechi.

if my mom was a gay man she'd 99% chance come from Lousiana.That's why Katrina tried to wash the city away cause the lord frowns on all that gay sh*t goin on down there
and ur from Lousiana so we all know where them gay ni66az come from.
 10 years ago '05        #77
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 wizard420 said:
if my mom was a gay man she'd 99% chance come from Lousiana.That's why Katrina tried to wash the city away cause the lord frowns on all that gay sh*t goin on down there
and ur from Lousiana so we all know where them gay ni66az come from.

shut your lame a.ss up. u do ads for covergirl anyway why am i even responding to this homo.
 10 years ago '04        #78
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
why do people always say ''stop worrying bout them get money''

i guess its the only thing yall can say since yall southern bumpkins down yonder kiss each other.
 07-02-2007, 02:12 PM         #79
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
ni66a u from NO. but good way to change the subject.u can give all the hate u want. but u won't it's the net.you're the hater
How you gone tell me where I am from? The NO and BR don't get along.

The reason I didn't give you hate is because I felt sorry for you. First you having a whole discussion about dudes kissing, then you having a f!ght with another dude in here, and finally you can't read or you don't know the difference between BATON ROUGE (notice the B; there is no B in "New Orleans") and NEW ORLEANS.....

The End.
 07-02-2007, 02:14 PM         #80
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said:
them bois was on them jiggas and partying too hard... i don't see nothing that serious... they was a little too close for comfort, but they was krunk.
is that what u southerners do get crunk and kiss??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 2
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy