Holy sh*t!!! Did You See Boosie & Webbie Lock Lips on Stage?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2007, 01:13 PM         #41
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joemama0203 said:
yeah some 'lousiana sh*t' yeah thats what it is. :rolleyes:

yall are a bunch of f*gs worrying about this sh*t anyway. are they kissing; are they not kissing...who gives a fu*k.

everytime theres a thread about whos gay or doing something gay..its like a 2 page or more thread. smh. like homegirl said above go get money or something..damn
How are n*ggas "worrying" about it :rolleyes: You acting like its our fault n*ggas are running around kissing
 07-02-2007, 01:15 PM         #42
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesn't look like they kiss to me but what do I care? I wouldn't care if them n*gga's kissing eachother, but it seems that many of y'all care.... Aslong as I ain't kissing no dude then .....
 10 years ago '06        #43
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 REAL_NESS said:
How are n*ggas "worrying" about it :rolleyes: You acting like its our fault n*ggas are running around kissing
lol who said anything about 'fault'. Its just dumb to be going back and forth tryna figure if 2 men are kissing or not. Who cares if its ur fault or not and who cares if they're kissing or not. I mean damn are you kissing men?...cause really thats the only thing u should be concerned with.

But yeah let me stop interrupting this very important discussion that is so not gay. Proceed.

10 years ago '06        #44
Joemama0203 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 vicjac1010 said:
It doesn't look like they kiss to me but what do I care? I wouldn't care if them n*gga's kissing eachother, but it seems that many of y'all care.... Aslong as I ain't kissing no dude then .....
Exactly.
 07-02-2007, 01:20 PM         #45
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some more blatently gay sh*t coming out from down there.
 07-02-2007, 01:20 PM         #46
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever its all clowning, if you ain't with it stop adding to the discussion but people need to chill with trying to say the whole south is gay
 10 years ago '06        #47
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,163 | Props total: 4508 4508
@ everybody who thought i was serious, but on the real, that kissin sh*t gotta stop down there
 10 years ago '05        #48
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
south needs to quit this gay sh*t
 07-02-2007, 01:26 PM         #49
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
They hugged each other. They aint kiss. Yall taking something from media takeout as fact? Yall really jump on anything that gives yall a chance to talk down on the south. Yall got lil cease in front of n*ggas nekkid yall dont see us calling the whole up north gay
counter punch
and oh yea i seen on the come up notorious kiss edition
when that n*gga was playin craps
some n*gga kept hittin him on the a.ss
after about the 3rd time he finally got the balls to say stop
not saying jadakiss is gay but hey
 10 years ago '04        #50
yaboitom 
space
space
$613 | Props total: 0 0
On sum real sh*t, i never really understood you eastcoast n*ggas. why yall always got sumthin to say about the south. if you dont like sh*t from the south, then dont listen to it. yall talk too much sh*t. Slow ya damn role, stop hatin on n*ggas thats getting they money, and go make sum.
 10 years ago '06        #51
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
n*ggas was not kissing....
 10 years ago '05        #52
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 33464 33464
god damn why do people make a big deal outta this? they got to close and accidently touched his lips...why do people act like they were trying to be romantic and kiss each other? be 4reel with yourself people.
 07-02-2007, 01:33 PM         #53
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yaboitom said:
On sum real sh*t, i never really understood you eastcoast n*ggas. why yall always got sumthin to say about the south. if you dont like sh*t from the south, then dont listen to it. yall talk too much sh*t. Slow ya damn role, stop hatin on n*ggas thats getting they money, and go make sum.
GETTIN MONEY U ACT LIKE NI66AZ UP NORTH AIN'T LIVIN BETTER THEN Y'ALL DOWN THERE.YEAH THE RAPPERS MIGHT BE MAKIN MONEY BUT HOW MANY PPL IN SOUTH ACTUALLY GETTIN MONEY???75% OF NI66AZ UNDER 30 STILL LIVE AT HOME.YOU LIVE IN NO.U AIN'T GETTIN THAT MUCH MONEY TIL BE SPEAKIN ON WHAT OTHER NI66AZ GET.
AIN'T NO-ONE HATIN.THEY JUST EXPOSING THEM GAY NI66AZ THAT THE SOUTH LOVES.HOW THE MOST POP.RAPPER DOWN THERE (WAYNE) KISSIN NI66AZ???IF ANY NY DUDES WAS KISSIN THE SOUTH WOULD BE SAYIN THE SAME SH*T.SO IF U CO-SIGN U MUST BE ON THAT GAY SH*T TO. I DON'T CARE WHO'S KISSIN WHO TIL THEM NI66AZ START FRONTING LIKE THAT SH*TS GANGSTA

IT SEEMS TO ME U FROM N.O. AND UR FEELINGS ARE HURT HOMO

Last edited by wizard420; 07-02-2007 at 01:35 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #54
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Birdman's Back said:
fu*k u bi*ch, it aint no southern sh*t. its just them lil homos. dont try and put that off on all southerners, ho.
LMAOO SON GOT DEFENSIVE QUICK
 07-02-2007, 01:34 PM         #55
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Allister said:
n*ggas was not kissing....
Then what were they doing? Oh hugging and grinding? Ohhh my bad you right, the south aint gay.......
 07-02-2007, 01:39 PM         #56
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you have to sit there and think about n*ggas kissing or say they kissing, what the fu*k is on your mind?
 10 years ago '05        #57
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 ether04 said:
I fu*kING HATE THE SOUTH ALL THEM MOTHERfu*kERS ARE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

fu*k u bi*ch n*gga u mad cuzz ya bi*ches love us!!!!!!!!!!
 07-02-2007, 01:45 PM         #58
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vicjac1010 said:
If you have to sit there and think about n*ggas kissing or say they kissing, what the fu*k is on your mind?
another New Orleans resident tryin to keep that homos3xual activity on the DL you ni66az down there need to stop pretending this sh*t ain't a fukken disgrace.it makes me wonder why half the southern cats on here play that sh*t off like it's nothing. if a dude from NY or Chicago was doin gay sh*t he'd get k!lled by everyone on this thread EVEN PPL FROM NY AND CHI.But the southerners are like no big deal then they go back to fukkin their 1st cousins
 10 years ago '05        #59
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 pus*yFiend said:
south needs to quit this gay sh*t

cali n*ggas is excluded from all rap beef. yall time came and gone and will never come again go pimp some cars bi*ch............
 07-02-2007, 01:47 PM         #60
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
fu*k u bi*ch n*gga u mad cuzz ya bi*ches love us!!!!!!!!!!
no sh*t woman get along the best with fa66ots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago