MEMBERS OF BOXDEN SINCE B1 Step INSIDE PLEASE!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2007, 10:26 PM         #81
Young Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Formely Known As MixtapeKing

Ya Know What It Is..
 10 years ago '04        #82
dpg213 
space
space
$649 | Props total: 0 0
right here<
 10 years ago '04        #83
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
ThugLuv
wow, i couldnt remember any of them.
 10 years ago '04        #84
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,218 | Props total: 223 223
Checking..

So yeah anyway..
I dont remember a crash..
i never had to rejoin.
 07-01-2007, 11:34 PM         #85
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
checkin in
 07-01-2007, 11:35 PM         #86
DnSouth28  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup, this place been through a lot of changes. been here since early 2002.
 10 years ago '05        #87
palpabo67 
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 0 0
yeah, I remember when boxden was a mp3 toplist site....
didn't start lurking on the forums until sometime early in '04... became a member of the forums in late '05....

this might bring back some memories to some of us older heads (I'm 25 btw)....

10 years ago '04        #88
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
i remember i used to go on here when they hosted other websites until you didnt need to go anywhere else but here real player and real jukebox was the sh*t i hated the days when websites stop doing realplayer and made people start downloading mp3's because i had dial up in 1999 freshman year of high school
 10 years ago '04        #89
daboahmiz 
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 171 171
not quite that long, but i remember checking for tracklists of albums, and then d/l EACH AND EVERY TRACK, ONE BY ONE, ON KAAZA!
sh*t took forever....... Boxden legthened my life expectancy!!
 10 years ago '04        #90
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
yeah man, i been around since the beginning, for real....since like '98-99.....and i've ALWAYS had the same name throughout, before and after the hack/rejoin era....

...when beat-box.com useta bring u to boxden....
...when real audio plaza was that spot to get ur down south sh*t...
...jointz-central was the sh*t period.....
...hiphoprydaz was also crack.....

....David Dunn useta be the n*gga to get u info on all the newest sh*t, w/the Tony Danza avatar and all....remember a LONG TIME AGO, not long after seein this one guy in The Source who was cool w/Jay-Z, then David Dunn was the first to post up this lil 6 track mixtape by this kid named......Lupe Fiasco.....

....u could PM T.O.N.Y. for anything, and he could get it for you (he really did!).....

....the front page was just all topsites, and links to em...sites useta make u vote to get to the sh*t, and some sites would scam u, like "ur vote was not processed correctly, try again" and do tha sh*t like 4 or 5 times, makin u vote again, so they could be #1 on Topsites....

....mIRC was the rage, it was like super exclusive, cuz nobody fu*ked with it, cuz they aint know how to use it.....

....when ronnie (the owner of BX) was known as beatbox and noone knew wtf he looked like....

....when the text battle section was probably the most popular on the forums (the first place i ever started posting, after i quit just leeching and got active on the forums)......if u were down with one of the top text crews, u were just THAT n*gga....useta have ur banner in your sig and sh*t....

......everyone useta bug the sh*t outta T-Styles to get a custom avy, i still remember the one he made me back in the G, wish i could find it again....

....memories....i'm 22 years old.....it was the summer after my freshman year in HS when i discovered BX, now i'm 5 years removed from graduation, gettn ready to graduate college soon....
 10 years ago '04        #91
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
haha this is fu*ked, the good old days. Everbody is 22 in this bi*ch, I guess becuase 98 and 99 is when everbody joined, fresh in highschool with the new tunes. Too complicated for you 85'ers to understand it
 10 years ago '04        #92
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
NEW NAS & D-12 FIRST! Last Updated: 01/29/01
geeez
 07-02-2007, 02:59 AM         #93
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was on boxden back in the day when it had integrity. and common sense and it wasnt a playroom for the ignorant.
 10 years ago '04        #94
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 Father Aftermath said:
Can anyone say "Angelfire?"
When Real Media was the sh*t.
When we attached ".nfo" files in the releases.
When the site went crazy when GRODT was released.

Just a couple of throwbacks.
i remember that all and then some. I stopped serving on mirc back when I discovered this place. sh*t that was like late 2002 if my memory isn't too faded.

im 24 btw
 10 years ago '04        #95
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
I've been on since it was just a topsite page.
 10 years ago '04        #96
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Aftashok said:
yeah man, i been around since the beginning, for real....since like '98-99.....and i've ALWAYS had the same name throughout, before and after the hack/rejoin era....

...when beat-box.com useta bring u to boxden....
...when real audio plaza was that spot to get ur down south sh*t...
...jointz-central was the sh*t period.....
...hiphoprydaz was also crack.....

....David Dunn useta be the n*gga to get u info on all the newest sh*t, w/the Tony Danza avatar and all....remember a LONG TIME AGO, not long after seein this one guy in The Source who was cool w/Jay-Z, then David Dunn was the first to post up this lil 6 track mixtape by this kid named......Lupe Fiasco.....

....u could PM T.O.N.Y. for anything, and he could get it for you (he really did!).....

....the front page was just all topsites, and links to em...sites useta make u vote to get to the sh*t, and some sites would scam u, like "ur vote was not processed correctly, try again" and do tha sh*t like 4 or 5 times, makin u vote again, so they could be #1 on Topsites....

....mIRC was the rage, it was like super exclusive, cuz nobody fu*ked with it, cuz they aint know how to use it.....

....when ronnie (the owner of BX) was known as beatbox and noone knew wtf he looked like....

....when the text battle section was probably the most popular on the forums (the first place i ever started posting, after i quit just leeching and got active on the forums)......if u were down with one of the top text crews, u were just THAT n*gga....useta have ur banner in your sig and sh*t....

......everyone useta bug the sh*t outta T-Styles to get a custom avy, i still remember the one he made me back in the G, wish i could find it again....

....memories....i'm 22 years old.....it was the summer after my freshman year in HS when i discovered BX, now i'm 5 years removed from graduation, gettn ready to graduate college soon....
I'm feelin ur post except you left out souljabeatz....that was my spot. :)
 10 years ago '04        #97
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
man the old days were crazy i remeber when cam'rons purple haze dropped lol every one kept thinking it was gonna get pushed bak again and again
and i remember when people would use yousendit for new albums and only a certian amount of people would get the album b4 the link went down they every one waited hours for a new link and then bam down again 5 mins later lol was survival of the fittest'
 10 years ago '04        #98
Soulcontrollah|M 
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 0 0
I've been here for about 5 years. When I first found this site, it was totally different from how it is now. We have itsbx now, but back then there was only paysites. And the dude who ran HHHUp was a crook, I remember people always used to make threads saying how he ripped them off. There was another site, k!llerbeatz that had a sh*tload of music, but it was all real audio. There was another dude who went by the name of God Son, he had a site too, and from what I remember he was a pretty popular member, and then one day his site went away, and I don't remember what happened to him. I remember this other dude, David Dunn, who had the "I'm the Boss bi*ch" avatar, and he used to be popular too, but I think he got in trouble with a ripping group and he stopped posting, a lot of people on here were freaking out about it. I remember a few other people, MicAwesome/Vallkano, J Bragg, Samad, Dat Nicca Moose, T-Styles, who also hooked me up with a custom avatar as well, there are a few more but I'm drawing a blank as to what their names were at the time. There was this one dude, who I think was named Ron, not to be consfused with the owner of the site, but I think think he was from New Jerzey, there was another dude who always used to post in the news section about how he hated George W. Bush, and he listened to 2Pac, he had R.I.P. to his Mom in his signature, and there was another dude who had a username with Just Blaze, or something like that in it, he used to post beats that he made on Soundclick that sounded like they were made by the Heatmakerz. I also remember this site got hacked twice, once in 2003, and in January of 2004. I became a moderator of the nfo/tracklist section at that time, because we used to just post nfo's, instead of the actual group rips, and after awhile they made you take out all of the artwork from the nfo, and you couldn't mention any ripping groups. I stopped posting tracklists in late 2004, and now that we have itsbx, I don't really see the need for that section. But they've also added a whole bunch of new sections, and I have to say this place isn't what it used to be. Back when I was posting a lot, there were hundreds of members, but only a few dozen regulars, and it was just cool to come here and talk about music, and the mp3 scene, and all of that stuff. I remember when people used to get dissed for not using CRIM, and asking for which paysite was the best one to join. I also remember when DJ Vlad used to post on here sometimes, and people used to go into his threads and hate on him bad. There was another mixtape DJ, Lt. Dan, who used to post here, but I don't think too many people remember him, as he was more of an underground DJ. Those are just some of my memories/thoughts on Boxden, peace to everybody who's been here before, since and after me.

Last edited by Soulcontrollah; 07-02-2007 at 07:24 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #99
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
i been on the box for a minute son
 10 years ago '04        #100
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
lol I forgot about the streambox ripper...I remember I subscribed to somebody's ftp. It was like 7 bucks a month or some sh*t. Man I'm glad those days are over. Been rockin boxden since '98.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy