MEMBERS OF BOXDEN SINCE B1 Step INSIDE PLEASE!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,498 | Props total: 4147 4147
 SieveItUp said:
Anybody refrencing get rich or die trying as being oldschool boxden is stupid. Oldschool boxden is where it was mad links to different sites and almost everyhting was real audio on those sites. Thats oldschool boxden, I was here for it (I'm 22).
Thats exactly what I'm saying. I've been coming to BX since back in the day like 98 or 99. I had a thread like this a while back but the mod deleted it. Anyways yeah I been here since the beginning. I'm 22 by the way.
 07-01-2007, 05:06 PM         #42
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word i been here since middle school, i'm now graduated
 07-01-2007, 05:22 PM         #43
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
audiogalaxy.com...anyone remember that site?
hell yeah
 10 years ago '04        #44
j55792 
space
space
$822 | Props total: 105 105
streambox ripper
 10 years ago '04        #45
Waleezy 
space
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 42 42
Yess....

I remember the days of Real Media and using streambox ripper cuz a n*gga was on 56k, I used to be cakin ALOT of CDs....you had sites that were competing to be #1 on the BX list...some sites forced you to vote before you could enter their site, that sh*t was funny....I remember I had 2 sites...been on this site since '99/'00...too bad it got hacked and n*ggas had to sign up again...you'd be able to really see who are OGs of the site and who are the new cats that make stupid posts lol....I think I should be MOD btw
 07-01-2007, 05:32 PM         #46
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Lol yeah, fu*kin StreamBox

My RM site used to be The Realness

I dont even know if the forums were here back then but if they were I sure didn't use them. It was all about the top ranked sites back then

Been here since like 2000

Yeah, sh*t even when the site lost everybodys accounts in Jan 04 that's still newschool Boxden. When GRODT dropped thats still newschool Boxden. Old school was the topsites sh*t with RA, some MP3. ThugLuv and sites like that.

Like another dude said when Clue and Envy tapes were the sh*t

The realness was my sh*t it was exactly that real hip-hop
blunt:
 10 years ago '04        #47
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 sinistababy said:
Remember n*ggas had to vote for the site to get into the site and download the albums haha... That dude from rabid-vibes used to always beef wit' BX.... Sykwitit was always the first dude to post the new releases... The P.M. T.O.N.Y. thing was crazy lol...

Been here for a while also. That voting bullsh*t was always a bi*ch. David Dunn with his Tony Danza Who"s the Boss avy. Shocking that the site was poppin as hip hop was. sh*t is dead now, in both sense. I'm glad to say I never fell for the pm'in Tony prank. Poor guy must have had that pm box filled nonstop.
 10 years ago '04        #48
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,361 | Props total: 6374 6374
anybody els remembered when people ask for links we would be like pm t.o.n.y and they would always say "i cant his pm box is full"
 10 years ago '05        #49
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
remember when you had teh use the streambox ripper to change RM files to MP3
 10 years ago '04        #50
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
sup....
 07-01-2007, 05:49 PM         #51
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was here since B1....with a different name of course.....back when T-styles was hookin' people up with custom avys
 10 years ago '04        #52
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I been on here for a coo a.ss minute, but i didnt start fu*kin wit the forums till late last year. Yall remember krazymp3z & hiphopthugz?
 10 years ago '04        #53
FuddtheMC 
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
I hated voting, you would have to vote around 3-4 times before you can even download the file. Remember when ftp's were the sh*t, hhhup would have exclusives and everybody be mad cause only a certain amount of people was allowed in so you had to keep trying to connect to get in, also, bring back the dimes section
 10 years ago '04        #54
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
yeah I remember dem RM and streambox ripper sh*ts too...hell u could download albums using dial-up wit ram and rm

Another thing, it was a HELL OF A LOT LESS HATIN... u could post info and not have to worry about filtering through hate SPAM full of da South sucks and HHID just to see da replies and sh*t...PEOPLE APPRECIATED MUSIC BACK DEN...if u liked it then u got it and if u didnt like it u kept it movin

nice thread Georgia Boy

I was kingofdasouf14 back den...been down b4 da crash also

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 07-01-2007 at 06:04 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #55
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,452 | Props total: 981 981
What it do, what u know bout that urban beat box??? Streambox Ripper & Convertin, Real Audio Plaza, whatcha know about Dat?? I used to be "Plankfeet", and hated it

Last edited by Kode_Red; 07-01-2007 at 06:21 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #56
thatoppnach513 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t i remember the days when it had the listings for all the mp3 sites, anybody remember techbeatz.com or any of the rest of em???
 10 years ago '04        #57
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
damn i remember audiogalaxy back in da day that was the sh*t
 07-01-2007, 06:28 PM         #58
Georgia Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
i was here since B1....with a different name of course.....back when T-styles was hookin' people up with custom avys
ha ha yea if you didnt have a custom, you wasn't sh*t lol. and yea i remember converting all those files,, i still have streambox on my computer ... man that was when the site was on fiyah and yea with 50 dropped ohh man sh*t was off da chain..... you new fu*kas just dont know......

everybody in this thread should be a fu*king mod on the real... maybe we could get the sh*t back to the old days lol.... nah i'm too old to care about that sh*t now.... i remember back in high school i used to get on and download sh*t in class and be pushing the bootlegs hard at lunch lol now i'm a jr in college..

OH BY THE WAY YA"LL n*ggaS CHECK FOR MY MIXTAPE SOON I"LL LET CHA KNOW WHEN IT DROPS.... J.COLB n*ggaS remember you heard it here first best thing outta the south since KAST
 10 years ago '04        #59
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
 kingofdasouf said:
yeah I remember dem RM and streambox ripper sh*ts too...hell u could download albums using dial-up wit ram and rm

Another thing, it was a HELL OF A LOT LESS HATIN... u could post info and not have to worry about filtering through hate SPAM full of da South sucks and HHID just to see da replies and sh*t...PEOPLE APPRECIATED MUSIC BACK DEN...if u liked it then u got it and if u didnt like it u kept it movin

nice thread Georgia Boy

I was kingofdasouf14 back den...been down b4 da crash also
 10 years ago '04        #60
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
Joint-central, HHR. Yall remember that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago