The Hottest Verse "ever" Written Is....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-01-2007, 04:10 PM         #41
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres my all time favorite. sh*t never gets old to me.

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
and hypothesis can't define how I be droppin these
mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
I inspect you, through the future see millenium
Killa B's sold fifty gold sixty platinum
Shacklin the masses with drastic rap tactics
Graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths
Black Wu jackets queen B's ease the guns in
Rumble with patrolmen, tear gas laced the function
Heads by the score take flight incite a war
Chicks hit the floor, diehard fans demand more
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly
Proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
Stomp grounds and pound footprints in solid rock
Wu got it locked, performin live on your hottest block
 10 years ago '06        #42
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
avatar space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
BIG - Last Day

Uhh, uhh, uhh
Who the fu*k wanna squeeze?
My Desert Ease make MC's freeze
You wakin up in cold sweats, they just dreams
You still apoligizin, analyzin, my size and your size and
realizin, a fist f!ght would be asinine
You just pop wines I must pop nines
Genuine steel piece, nozzle in your grill piece
You're shook up, two bricks, every cook up
We can hook up, all I see is the future
Disrespect, I shoot ya
By the way, them bricks, get flipped weekly
Sold by soldiers that mix weed with the leak leak
Die for a dollar n*gga, life ain't sweet
Play for keeps wet shirts with experts on the creep
I be the mob fiance, about to marry it
Illegal transactions in Farragut with Arabics
Why not, they fit twelve up in the bedroom
Imagine what they stash is like, make you a classic like
my first LP, beef with me is unhealthy
fu*k around and get an ul-cer, loose your pulse or
collapsed lung, look how many gats I brung
For them homos, still doin promos
Break both your legs you're movin slow-mo, got shined to glow mo'
Nine hundred and ninety six grams, you need for mo'
 10 years ago '05        #43
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
In The Commision, you ask for permission to hit 'em
He don't like me, hit him while wifey was with him
You heard of us, the murderous, most shady
Been on the low lately, the feds hate me
The son of (*Satan*), they say my k!lling's too blatant
You hesitatin, I'm in your mama crib waitin
Duct tapin, your fam' destiny
lays in my hands, gat lays in my waist
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Rhyme a few bars so I can buy a few cars
And I kick a few flows so I can pimp a few hoes
Excellence is my presence, never tense
Never hesitant, leave a n*gga bent real quick
Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like Mike
Anyone -- Tyson, Jordan, Jackson
action, pack guns, ridiculous
And I'm, quick to bust, if my ends you touch
Kids or girl you touch, in this world I clutch
Two auto-matoes, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all f*g**ts ain't k!llin sh*t
Ooops Cristal keep spillin sh*t; you overdid it homes
You in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone
Hold hands and say it like me
The most shady, Frankie baby, fantastic
Graphic, tryin to make dough, like +Jurassic+
+Park+ did quick to spark kids who start sh*t
See me, only me
The Underboss of this holocaust
Truly yours, Frank White

If u don't know who sed this verse or on what song Take a .45 and BANG....Kill yaself
 10 years ago '05        #44
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 En Sabah Nur said:
cappadonna's verse from winter warz.
now close the thread.
Hell yea dat too! It's too many to name tho
 10 years ago '04        #45
IanHummel 
space
avatar space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
How about you people post the artist and song name along with the verse, makes sense doesn't it?
 07-01-2007, 04:27 PM         #46
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Three more. All from one song

yo, since born in my mama's v*ginal sauna
As a sono-gram, I've been fond of phonics
It's ironic, even as an embryonic
Fed through an umbilical, don't that sound biblical?
I've been a terror since I teareth out of the uterus
'Cause evil plans were made to defeat us as a fetus
Though now I walk in infamy, as a child they had it in for me
Was raised with guns in infantry, in diapers and in infancy
The childhood of a hood, that was raised in the hood
Cops said, "Put your hands in the high sky"
I put my hands down on the hot hood
I can't whine or drink wine, nine planets planned it
'Til it became apparent, my parents shouldn't have been a parent
State to state we ran some, I wasn't worth no ransom
Money, won't you hand some? A n*gga wasn't handsome
Raise the mind like Charles Manson's
Knew I was some man's son, but which one?
That made me strong, created my poison tongue

Why you cut school? 'Cause you ain't feel too good
I cut school 'cause my cuts ain't heal too good
Through all the physical abuse my mind escaped through the gift of wordplay
I memorized encyclopaedias and dictionaries
I wrote anthems from antonyms, harmonies from homonyms
Created cinema from synonyms
Was livid to eliminate that illustrious life you livin' in
Wrote rhetoricals in rhythms
I could paralyze with a parable, make rhymes out of religion
Crucify you with a prefix, or suffocate you with a suffix
Wrote lectures so infectious it's known to infect the listeners
Who dissin' us?
Yo punks you wait... I punctuate
My karma's the comma
That puts you inside of a coma
Hyphen, dot, dot, semi-colon, leave you semi-swollen
Question mark, you pregnant?
Oh you're not? I love you, period.
To sum it up, language is my essence
fu*ked up in all my adolescence 'til my Moms was out of lessons
Laws: I store convenient
Still I rob a convenience store
Love Mom, fu*k Mom, sh*t I ain't love me no more
Mentally it didn't register, bi*ch
Empty the register, bi*ch
You just a cashier, bi*ch
Give the cash here, or I'll shoot you in your cabbage
Hijack a getaway cab, bi*ch
Words ain't makin' me no loot, don't change now Dow Jones average
Regardless, we Godless
They stole my innocence
In a sense, the judge sentenced me to three lifetimes sentences
To write my life and times and sentences
Art my dark archnemesis
They want me off the premises, that's what the premise is
Locked on a tier where you can't shed a tear at
Studied more Shakespeare than any African shakes a spear at
And the whole world fear that, and it hurts
I got caught k!lling time, but then I got with words


I'm in a game full of morons, and they keep putting more on
I tutor the Torah, I'm in the core of the Qu'aran
The mind's what I represent, and emcees better re-present
I'm taking this rappin' bullsh*t to the fullest extent
I have reservations why Indians are on reservations
Told that board of education I was bored of education
As far as this go I leave you deader than disco
Rocking s3x and violence over sax and violins
Through your minds camera lens, you're in need of an ambulance
I'll knock you to the asphalt, it's your own a.ss fault
Your last thought, I'll never sell my self short to be famous
And taking it up the anus just ain't us
The world could get the p*nis of this classical trained pianist
My P.O. was P.O.'d, handed a cup, told me to "pee in this"
The linguist musician, my college position is my intuition
Told me that I wouldn't be affordin' tuition
My education's all on my own
So I might have been born yesterday, but I rhyme like there's no tomorrow
 10 years ago '07        #47
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Smack her with a d*ck, smack her with a d*ck//
Smack her with a d*ck, smack her with a d*ck//
fu*k her in the eye, fu*k her in the eye//
fu*k her in the eye, fu*k her in the eye//
Blind the bi*ch, blind the bi*ch, blind the bi*ch//
 10 years ago '07        #48
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
-Chris Rock
 10 years ago '07        #49
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 TValles said:
I'm lookin' for Mrs. Bubble Gum
I'm Mr. Chik-O-Stick
I wanna (dun dun dunt)(oh)
Cause you so thick
Girls call me Jolly Rancher
Cause I stay so hard
You can suck me for a long time
(Oh my God!)
Girl this ain't no dance flo'
This a candy sto'
And I'm really geeked up
And I got mo' dro'
I wop? I roll
It's all I do
It's the summer time
But yo laffy taffy got me cold (oh)
Gone get loose (oh)
Gone get low (oh)
Don't be shy
Hoe I'm Faybo (oh)
I know you wanna ride
You a star and it shows
(well tell 'em, damn whassup, whassup let's go, let's go, let's go)
agreed:applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #50
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 257 257
 KrayLay said:
Three more. All from one song

yo, since born in my mama's v*ginal sauna
As a sono-gram, I've been fond of phonics
It's ironic, even as an embryonic
Fed through an umbilical, don't that sound biblical?
I've been a terror since I teareth out of the uterus
'Cause evil plans were made to defeat us as a fetus
Though now I walk in infamy, as a child they had it in for me
Was raised with guns in infantry, in diapers and in infancy
The childhood of a hood, that was raised in the hood
Cops said, "Put your hands in the high sky"
I put my hands down on the hot hood
I can't whine or drink wine, nine planets planned it
'Til it became apparent, my parents shouldn't have been a parent
State to state we ran some, I wasn't worth no ransom
Money, won't you hand some? A n*gga wasn't handsome
Raise the mind like Charles Manson's
Knew I was some man's son, but which one?
That made me strong, created my poison tongue

Why you cut school? 'Cause you ain't feel too good
I cut school 'cause my cuts ain't heal too good
Through all the physical abuse my mind escaped through the gift of wordplay
I memorized encyclopaedias and dictionaries
I wrote anthems from antonyms, harmonies from homonyms
Created cinema from synonyms
Was livid to eliminate that illustrious life you livin' in
Wrote rhetoricals in rhythms
I could paralyze with a parable, make rhymes out of religion
Crucify you with a prefix, or suffocate you with a suffix
Wrote lectures so infectious it's known to infect the listeners
Who dissin' us?
Yo punks you wait... I punctuate
My karma's the comma
That puts you inside of a coma
Hyphen, dot, dot, semi-colon, leave you semi-swollen
Question mark, you pregnant?
Oh you're not? I love you, period.
To sum it up, language is my essence
fu*ked up in all my adolescence 'til my Moms was out of lessons
Laws: I store convenient
Still I rob a convenience store
Love Mom, fu*k Mom, sh*t I ain't love me no more
Mentally it didn't register, bi*ch
Empty the register, bi*ch
You just a cashier, bi*ch
Give the cash here, or I'll shoot you in your cabbage
Hijack a getaway cab, bi*ch
Words ain't makin' me no loot, don't change now Dow Jones average
Regardless, we Godless
They stole my innocence
In a sense, the judge sentenced me to three lifetimes sentences
To write my life and times and sentences
Art my dark archnemesis
They want me off the premises, that's what the premise is
Locked on a tier where you can't shed a tear at
Studied more Shakespeare than any African shakes a spear at
And the whole world fear that, and it hurts
I got caught k!lling time, but then I got with words


I'm in a game full of morons, and they keep putting more on
I tutor the Torah, I'm in the core of the Qu'aran
The mind's what I represent, and emcees better re-present
I'm taking this rappin' bullsh*t to the fullest extent
I have reservations why Indians are on reservations
Told that board of education I was bored of education
As far as this go I leave you deader than disco
Rocking s3x and violence over sax and violins
Through your minds camera lens, you're in need of an ambulance
I'll knock you to the asphalt, it's your own a.ss fault
Your last thought, I'll never sell my self short to be famous
And taking it up the anus just ain't us
The world could get the p*nis of this classical trained pianist
My P.O. was P.O.'d, handed a cup, told me to "pee in this"
The linguist musician, my college position is my intuition
Told me that I wouldn't be affordin' tuition
My education's all on my own
So I might have been born yesterday, but I rhyme like there's no tomorrow

Chino XL-Wordsmith
 07-01-2007, 04:52 PM         #51
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO, i have to go with Jay's 2nd verse on D'Evils -

"We used to f!ght for building blocks
Now we f!ght for blocks with buildings that make a k!lling
The closest of friends when we first started
But grew apart as the money grew, and soon grew black-hearted
Thinking back when we first learned to use rubbers
He never learned so in turn I'm kidnapping his baby's mother
My hand around her collar, feeding her cheese
She said the taste of dollars was sh*tty so I fed her fifties
About his whereabouts I wasn't convinced
So I kept feeding her money 'til her sh*t started to make sense
Who could ever forsee, we used to stay up all night at slumber parties
now I'm trying to rock this bi*ch to sleep
All the years we were real close
Now I see his fears through her tears, know she's wishing we were still
close
Don't cry, it is the (beat?)
In time, I'll take away your miseries and make 'em mine, D'Evils"
 10 years ago '05        #52
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
Out this list NAs - No idea's orignal is the best one.. I mean, look at how deep and clever what he is psitting is.. that sh*t is UNREAL!!
 07-01-2007, 11:03 PM         #53
Str82dapnt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got 2 that are my personal favorites:

Jay-Z "Dear Summer"

Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees
S dots with polo fleeces
Purple label sh*t with the logo secret
Gimme couple years, sh*t I might just sneak in
A couple words and like peaches and herb
We'll be reunited and it feels so hood
Have the whole world saying "How you still so good?"
Well I do this in my slumber summer
I ain't none of these half-assed newcomers, you know how I do summer
I drop heat, when you bring the sun up
The combo make n*ggaz act up, I pick the gun up
n*ggaz back up; they know I'm not no fronter
I don't talk sh*t, I just flip it +Un+ ya
Sorry Lance, I'm just trying to advance my quotes
I ain't making you the butt of my jokes
But let's not stray from what I came to say
To my beloved, think we need some time away
They say if you love it, you should let it out its cage
And fu*k it, if it comes back you know it's there to stay
It's tugging, at my heart, but this time apart is needed
From the public, who should've gave me the pulitz'
Instead gave me they a.ss to kiss
But you know me, thugging 'til the casket dips
But still shine light down on all my peers
I know they weird... some queer, I still want them to share
And all the success I received, I know you can't believe
I still love 'em but they don't love me
They like the drunk uncle in your family
You know they lame, you feel ashamed, but you love 'em the same
It's like when n*ggaz make subliminal records
If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
You don't really want it with Hov, for the record
I put a couple careers on hold, you could be next kid
Keep entering the danger zone
You gon' make that boy Hov put your name in a song
If you that hungry for fame, motherfu*ker c'mon
Say when, take ten paces and spin
But on another note, 'bout to take another vaca'
On another boat, goddamn a motherfu*ker rode
His way out the hood, and I pray that I stay out for good
But any day you know a n*gga could
Try and play like he Suge, then I gotta play like Dutch Schultz
You pass the dutchie, I blast you, trust me
n*ggaz can't fu*k with me
I'm in a good mood, you lucky, I got a good groove
And I ain't trying to fu*k my thing up
But I will lay down a couple green bucks, get you cleaned up
Now I'm +Pulp Fiction+, Colt four-fifth and
Young n*ggaz that blast for me/blasphemy, no religion


Biggy-"Suicidal Thoughts"

When I die, fu*k it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of sh*t, it ain't hard to fu*kin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict sh*t
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my d*ck licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
fu*k that sh*t, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a fu*kin' abortion
She don't even love me like she did when I was younger
Suckin' on her chest just to stop my fu*kin' hunger
I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies
My babies' mothers 8 months, her little sister's 2
Who's to blame for both of them (naw n*gga, not you)
I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this bullsh*t
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull sh*t
And squeeze, until the bed's, completely red
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless fu*kin' buddah head
The stress is buildin' up, I can't,
I can't believe suicide's on my fu*kin' mind
I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is fu*kin' callin' me
Naw you wouldn't understand (n*gga, talk to me please)
You see its kinda like the crack did to Pookie, in New Jack
Except when I cross over, there ain't no comin' back
Should I die on the train track, like Remo in Beatstreet
People at the funeral frontin' like they miss me
My baby momma kissed me but she glad I'm gone
She knew me and her sista had somethin' goin' on
I reach my peak, I can't speak,
call my n*gga Chic, tell him that my will is weak.
I'm sick of n*ggas lyin', I'm sick of bi*ches hawkin',
matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin'.
 10 years ago '05        #54
darick 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 319 319
I have to say Nas Hafltime cuz he murk that track and that one of the hottest songs on Illmatic.

NAS
Before a blunt, I take out my fronts
Then I start to front, matter of fact, I be on a manhunt
You couldn't catch me in the streets without a ton of reefer
That's like Malcolm X, catchin the Jungle Fever
King poetic, too much flavor, I'm major
Atlanta ain't Brave-r, I'll pull a number like a pager
Cause I'm an ace when I face the bass
40-side is the place that is givin me grace
Now wait, another dose and you might be dead
And I'm a Nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds
And ain't a damn thing gonna change
I'ma performer strange, so the mic warmer was born to gain
Nas, why did you do it?
You know you got the mad fat fluid when you rhyme, it's halftime

(Right..) It's halftime
(Right..) Aiyyo it's halftime
(Right..) It's halftime
(Right..) Yeah, it's about halftime
This is how it feel, check it out, how it feel

NAS
It's like that, you know it's like that
I got it hemmed, now you never get the mic back
When I attack, there ain't an army that could strike back
So I react never calmly on a hype track
I set it off with my own rhyme
Cause I'm as ill as a convict who k!lls for phone time
I'm max like cassettes, I flex like s3x
In ya, stereo sets, Nas'll catch wreck
I used to hustle - now all I do is relax and strive
When I was young I was a fan of the Jackson 5
I drop jewels, wear jewels, hope to never run it
With more kicks than a baby in a mother's stomach
nasty Nas has to rise cause I'm wise
This is exercise 'til the microphone dies
Back in eighty-three I was an MC sparkin
But I was too scared to grab the mics in the parks and
kick my little raps cause I thought n*ggaz wouldn't understand
And now in every jam I'm the fu*kin man
I rap in front of more n*ggaz than in the slave ships
I used to watch "C.H.I.P.S." now I load glock clips
I got to have it, I miss Mr. Magic
Versatile, my style switches like a f*g**t
But not bis3xual, I'm an intellectual
Of rap, I'm a professional and that's no question, yo
These are the lyrics of the man, you can't near it, understand
Cause in the streets, I'm well known like the number man
In my place wit the bass and format
Explore rap, and tell me Nas ain't all that
And next time I rhyme, I be foul
Whenever I freestyle I see trial n*ggaz say I'm wild
I hate a rhymebiter's rhyme
Stay tuned, Nas, soon the real rap comes at halftime

(Right..) It's halftime
(Right..) Exhale, check it it's halftime
(Right..) It's halftime
(Right..) It's real in the field
Word life, check it

NAS
I got it goin on, even flip 'em on this song
Every afternoon, I kick half the tune
And in the darkness, I'm heartless like when the NARC's hit
Word to Marcus Garvey I hardly sparked it
Cause when I blast the herb, that's my word
I be slayin them fast, doing this that and the third
But chill, past to Andre, and let's slay
I bag bi*ches up at John Jay, and hit a matinee
Puttin hits on 5-0
Cause when it's my time to go, I wait for God wit the fo'-fo'
And biters can't come near
And yo, go to hell to the foul cop who shot Garcia
I won't plant seeds, don't need an extra mouth I can't feed
That's extra Phillie change, more cash for damp weed
This goes out to Manhattan, the island of Staten
Brooklyn and Queens is livin fat and
The Boogie Down, enough props, enough clout
Ill Will, rest in peace, yo, I'm out

(Right..) It's still halftime
(Right..) To the Queensbridge crew
To the Queensbridge crew, you know it's halftime
(Right..) Ninety-two, it's halftime
(Right..) Yo police, police man, yo let's get ghost
Halftime..
 10 years ago '06        #55
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Im sorry this is the most honest diss ever. Jay-z did one thing that most rappers dont do during rap beefs, and thats tell the truth.

Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
And y'all buy the sh*t, caught up in the hype
Cause the n*gga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullsh*t that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?
I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these a**holes
And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
My mama can't save you this time, n*ggas is history
Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, n*gga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all n*ggas living through me
I gave you life when n*ggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me
What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
n*gga hard as we, n*gga R O C, n*gga
That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, n*gga
I won't rest till you on one knee
You want war then it's war's gonna be, n*gga
Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, n*gga
 07-02-2007, 12:11 AM         #56
The Asshole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Im sorry this is the most honest diss ever. Jay-z did one thing that most rappers dont do during rap beefs, and thats tell the truth.

Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
And y'all buy the sh*t, caught up in the hype
Cause the n*gga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullsh*t that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?
I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these a**holes
And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
My mama can't save you this time, n*ggas is history
Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, n*gga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all n*ggas living through me
I gave you life when n*ggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me
What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
n*gga hard as we, n*gga R O C, n*gga
That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, n*gga
I won't rest till you on one knee
You want war then it's war's gonna be, n*gga
Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, n*gga
what song is that?

but nas > jz easy
 10 years ago '06        #57
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
And this is why this verse is the Hottest verse ever written. Cuz A. You can actually flow the words as ur reading it. B. Everybar is a punchline that has a consitant flow of events that start from the begining to the end of the verse. Ladies and Gentelmen Notorious Big- One More Chance

First things first, i poppa, freaks all the honies
Dummies, playboy bunnies, those wantin money
Those the ones i like cause they don't get nathan
But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation
Garbage, i turn like doorknobs
Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever
However, i stay coogi down to the socks
Rings and watch filled with rocks
And my jam knock in the mitsubishi
Girls pee pee when they see me
Navajos creep me in they tee pee
As i lay down laws like alan coppet
Stop it - if you think they gonna make a prophet
Don't see my ones, don't see my guns - get it
Now tell ya friends poppa hit it then split it
In two as i flow with the junior m.a.f.i.a.
I don't know what the hell's stoppin ya
I'm clockin ya, versace shades watchin ya
Once ya grin, i'm in, game begin
First i talk about how i dresses this
In diamond necklasses - stretch lexuses
The s3x is just immaculate from the back i get
Deeper and deeper, help ya reach the
Climax that your man can't make
Call him, tell him you'll be home real late
Now sing the break
 10 years ago '07        #58
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
Joe Budden - Dumb Out........i don't care what songs/verses yall come up with, they ain't toppin this track.........

he ripped this track for 8 mins straight, and every bar makes you wanna keep listenin to the song

he's got a long list of other songs, just don't feel like naming them all
 10 years ago '06        #59
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 The a**hole said:
what song is that?

but nas > jz easy
Its the blueprint 2. Really half the verse that yall posted of Nas, none of that sh*t made sense. Like for instance if Jay-z, Em, 2pac, or Biggie had a conversation with u using one of their verses. U would understand the SINGLE point there trying to make. If Nas did it, I gurantee u would be like wat the fukk u just say, y are u talkin about kidnappin the presidents wife where the fukk did that come from. U was just talkin about how u can rap. thats the sh*t that happen with Nas. He just say a whole bunch of sh*t. and when he does speak a complete thought it dont rhyme.
 10 years ago '04        #60
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 Adewale said:
Its the blueprint 2. Really half the verse that yall posted of Nas, none of that sh*t made sense. Like for instance if Jay-z, Em, 2pac, or Biggie had a conversation with u using one of their verses. U would understand the SINGLE point there trying to make. If Nas did it, I gurantee u would be like wat the fukk u just say, y are u talkin about kidnappin the presidents wife where the fukk did that come from. U was just talkin about how u can rap. thats the sh*t that happen with Nas. He just say a whole bunch of sh*t. and when he does speak a complete thought it dont rhyme.
Simple minded people can't follow Nas. Don't worry though, I expected such from many Boxden users.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy