Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
222 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

whats the real answer? is it too late?
its time to take a stand against this poison 29 43.28%
were being prostituted and made to look like monkeys 12 17.91%
were to fargone just get those who wanna be saved or can think for themselves 26 38.81%
Voters: 67. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-26-2007, 02:48 PM         #161
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bogey_J said:
the majority of posters on Boxden are probably white...they don't know what hip hop is, and they don't care...it's just a fad to them. They'll grow out of it.

hip hop is dying...

threadstarter is correct.
preach brother preach. they dont know the struggle the voice the art the culture or the pain this sh*t incorporates. its entertainment to them thats all and sadly thats all it has become to the monkey a.ss black today too. were on our way outta here man.
 07-26-2007, 02:49 PM         #162
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdc320 said:
Pull up at the club V.I.P gas tank on E / but all drinks on ME!!!!!!!!!............. You gotta feel that.
why would i have to feel that? explain it to me logically.
 07-26-2007, 02:50 PM         #163
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaDonofDC said:
i listen to the radio strictly for comedic entertainment from the clowns in rap now...im so serious these clowns like boosie is hilarious...i stopped listenin to the radio like two years ago because of garbage like this
hes not hilarious hes sad and they are laughing at him and us.
 10 years ago '06        #164
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Whys it matter if I am white? So because I am white I cant like hip hop because its from the black culture? Ignorant a.sses. Music preference is a choice. I never listened to rock music. Im from the west coast originally. I grew up on pac. So this music is not a fad for me.
 10 years ago '04        #165
sebastianroyale 
space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
at the threadstarter being a internet Vicelord
 07-26-2007, 04:01 PM         #166
mr.hades  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diplomat07 said:
I hate both fukin songs and i agree they are a disgrace to Hip-Hop and need 2 be stopped. People actually lik these songs and think they are good wat happened to real music now the radios r flooded with this garbage and people actually like it. Mannnn wat a shame
Man ive been sayin this for a hot a.ss minute....

Everybody that thinks the same needs to team up, and become like, a huge a.ss movement... and then put a rapper or group out that will crush the ball lickers.
 10 years ago '04        #167
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
mayne i wish i was a mod in this section
 07-26-2007, 04:42 PM         #168
chefanon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and im a black man homie!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #169
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
I think a bay bay is definatly worse. "Its so hot in the club that i ain't got no shoes on???" Come on hip hop.
Wipe me down is all most as bad. Bringing down the face of hip hop and black people at the same time. "I pull up at the club v.i.p gas tank on e all drinks on me?" Come on give hip hop 2 years lets see how bad it can get!
 10 years ago '04        #170
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Read The Sig........
 10 years ago '06        #171
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
Incase Yall haven't noticed, Hip Hop the business is dying. The record labels are throwing stuff against a wall to see what sticks. These songs are entertainment, no more no less. When I was younger we had Ice Ice Baby, Tootsie Roll, The Perculator, etc. People like to dance to some crazy stuff, who gives a fu*k? I guess yall think if we had more songs about k!lling, pimping, and dope dealing black people would be better off?

White music is trash to by the way. They stopped making good music in '89.
 07-26-2007, 05:39 PM         #172
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastianroyale said:
at the threadstarter being a internet Vicelord
PLEASE STOP. your from louisiana
 07-26-2007, 05:43 PM         #173
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Incase Yall haven't noticed, Hip Hop the business is dying. The record labels are throwing stuff against a wall to see what sticks. These songs are entertainment, no more no less. When I was younger we had Ice Ice Baby, Tootsie Roll, The Perculator, etc. People like to dance to some crazy stuff, who gives a fu*k? I guess yall think if we had more songs about k!lling, pimping, and dope dealing black people would be better off?

White music is trash to by the way. They stopped making good music in '89.
wow are you serious? so i guess clapton is wack too huh? the red hot chilli peppers and maroon 5? and atleat vanilla ice was flowin and took his sh*t seriously and n*gga was bumpin that sh*t b4 they found out he was a fraud so cut it out. this sh*t is destroying us party music back then atleast was of party orientation. neither of these songs is a dance or party song.
 07-26-2007, 08:26 PM         #174
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go DJ...

That's my DJ...
 10 years ago '04        #175
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
The problem is we used to only have to put up with 1 or 2 of these songs every year. Every now and then a "who dat" or "my baby daddy" would pop off but we really didn't have to pay attention cause there was still good music to listen to. Now when you turn on the radio.. all you hear is this dumb sh*t. Its crazy. Southern rap is the lowest form of hip hop. Wipe me down?? Are you serious??? **** music is the only way to describe it.
 10 years ago '06        #176
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 badboy600 said:
The problem is we used to only have to put up with 1 or 2 of these songs every year. Every now and then a "who dat" or "my baby daddy" would pop off but we really didn't have to pay attention cause there was still good music to listen to. Now when you turn on the radio.. all you hear is this dumb sh*t. Its crazy. Southern rap is the lowest form of hip hop. Wipe me down?? Are you serious??? **** music is the only way to describe it.
you one to talk. Ive heard baltimore club music
 10 years ago '04        #177
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 Southern_Boi said:
you one to talk. Ive heard baltimore club music
You got a point fa sure there homie but the difference is that club music stays in its lane. The clubs! You only hear it on the radio here late nights.
 07-27-2007, 02:18 PM         #178
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 badboy600 said:
preach brotha preach :applause: :applause:
 07-27-2007, 04:44 PM         #179
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ay Bay Bay is a much worse song. By milleniums. Boosie is on some Napoleon Complex with a little bit of little big man syndrome type sh*t. I\He's like an extra from Boyz N the Hood or Menace II society. He's got a flat top too.

Wipe me down was ok the first two times I heard it. Since then it's too monatenous. I like some of his other sh*t though.

That Ay Bay Bay is just straight trash though...
 07-27-2007, 06:36 PM         #180
madunique3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KIss k!lled both them sh*ts though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago