Which Song Is More Trash Hey Bay Bay Or Wipe Me Up?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

whats the real answer? is it too late?
its time to take a stand against this poison 29 43.28%
were being prostituted and made to look like monkeys 12 17.91%
were to fargone just get those who wanna be saved or can think for themselves 26 38.81%
Voters: 67. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-03-2007, 03:20 PM         #141
legendaryukiz#1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only ppl that like those songs r ppl that have no respect for hip hop whatsoever its embarrassing that these songs r out
 07-03-2007, 03:25 PM         #142
legendaryukiz#1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some kid said the midwest needs a makeover the midwest is true underground real music tech n9ne for instance doesnt need a makeover at all
 07-03-2007, 03:26 PM         #143
autonymous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendaryukiz#1 said:
the only ppl that like those songs r ppl that have no respect for hip hop whatsoever its embarrassing that these songs r out
Alright, be easy. I'm not gonna hate on anybody liking the songs or whatever. It's alright for artists to put out whatever they want to put out. All I'm sayin (and a few others, you know who you are) is that this sh*t has no place outside the club. Should NEVER make it mainstream media.

It's disgusting and degrading to all of us, because it makes BLACK PEOPLE look like that's ALL we care about. It gives not only White America and the rest of the world the wrong impression about us, it also gives those of us who can't think for themselves (children and the child-like) the wrong impression of how you should behave outside your home or outside a party.
 10 years ago '05        #144
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
i'm done with this topic...if everybody mind their own business everybody would be fine
 07-03-2007, 08:25 PM         #145
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WarrioR6 said:
Turning the channel or cutting it off only affects the individual. This music is hurting our culture.
:wow: hot damn. real sh*t alert!!!!!:applause:
 07-04-2007, 09:02 AM         #146
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is the saddest part; people keep saying its only music. But how many n*ggas wanted to be a gangster before they heard NWA or Snoop say it. How many n*ggas was drinking cristal before they heard Jay say it. The point is there a lot of followers who listen to everything rappers or pop culture say and do it. Thats why every little girl shaking they butts and every little boy walking 'round holding they d*ck because they turned on the tv and saw it. It ain't just kids either. It's not just music, I wish it was.

Last edited by datniggak; 07-04-2007 at 09:08 AM..
 07-04-2007, 09:06 AM         #147
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
i'm done with this topic...if everybody mind their own business everybody would be fine
No disrespect but preserving our culture is our business. Who the fu*k else gonna do it. You expect some white dude in an office getting rich off us give a damn about the culture. They gonna use it until its dead then throw it away.
 07-04-2007, 09:19 AM         #148
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datn*ggak said:
No disrespect but preserving our culture is our business. Who the fu*k else gonna do it. You expect some white dude in an office getting rich off us give a damn about the culture. They gonna use it until its dead then throw it away.
thank you some people give a fu*k about what weve been thru and were we headed.
 07-04-2007, 09:29 AM         #149
King Eros  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datn*ggak said:
good sh*t...

u morons read this and soak it...

if not, then continue to dance n*gga, dance....that's what they want ur ignorant a.ss to keep doing
 07-04-2007, 09:53 AM         #150
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...stop crying about hip hop you bi*ches...
 07-04-2007, 09:59 AM         #151
Roger_Smith2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
ITS A LOT YOUR MISSING IF YOU JUST THINK ITS WACK. ITS POISON AND THE RECORD COMPANIES ARE SUBLIMINALLY MAKING US LOOK LIKE MONKEYS AND IDIOTS IN OUR FACE BY PUTTING THIS LAFFY TAFFY MIMS BOOSIE AND ALL THIS sh*t OUT. BOOSIE IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE STEREOTYPICAL BLACK **** OR PORCHMONKEY HIM AND WEBBIE LOOK AT THEIR MANNERISMS HOW THEY ACT AND CANT EVEN SPEAK STRAIGHT ITS EMBARRASING OUR CULTURE AND IN THE 90S THE COMPANIES WOULDNT EVEN HAVE BACKED THAT sh*t NOW THEY PAYING US TO EMBARRASE OURSELVES WHILE THEY GET PAYED MORE AND LAUGH.
thats actually true and the sad thing there nothing that can be done about it
 07-04-2007, 06:05 PM         #152
datniggak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:hang:
 JaeRell said:
damn...stop crying about hip hop you bi*ches...
:hang:
 10 years ago '07        #153
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
a bay bay, a bay bay....that sh*t is too funny wipe me down is aight
 10 years ago '05        #154
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 351 351
i listen to the radio strictly for comedic entertainment from the clowns in rap now...im so serious these clowns like boosie is hilarious...i stopped listenin to the radio like two years ago because of garbage like this
 10 years ago '04        #155
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 ruff said:
*wipes myself down*
 10 years ago '06        #156
tdc320 
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 708 708
Pull up at the club V.I.P gas tank on E / but all drinks on ME!!!!!!!!!............. You gotta feel that.
 07-23-2007, 07:24 AM         #157
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wipe Me Down, n*gga!
 10 years ago '04        #158
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
wipe me down is the sh*t...and that aye baby song sucks
 07-26-2007, 08:53 AM         #159
chefanon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some fu*kin goofy a.ss n*ggas. yall let what a few people in the industry label u, fu*k outta here man like i said we wasnt dancin to no rap music back in late 80's and early 90's. n*gga if u wanted to dance then go to a house party and dance wit yall f*g**t a.ss. @ the end of the day aint no white folks comin up wit laffy taffy or hey bay bay. thats n*gga sh*t dumb fu*ks. and yall some haters. as long as u aint hurtin nobody and u doin u, im happy for u. stop hatin!!!
 07-26-2007, 09:16 AM         #160
Bogey_J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the majority of posters on Boxden are probably white...they don't know what hip hop is, and they don't care...it's just a fad to them. They'll grow out of it.

hip hop is dying...

threadstarter is correct.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago